Election fraud - Solar Winds Hackers

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
Doesn't look like this is going away anytime soon. I'm not saying this is definitive proof, but it doesn't take much to connect the dots, raise suspicion, and deserves further investigation.
Question is, what or when, will anything be officially exposed ?? Im sure there is a lot to unpack from the recent major hack.

So first, from the following article it says, Reuters has previously reported that Pima County, Arizona was among the victims of the wave of intrusions.

Next article we have,
Pima County Arizona election and hacking events coincidence?, AZ tech worker email: 35k votes given to Democrats, Pima County hacked summer 2020
“Trump’s not gonna win. I made f*cking sure of that!”...Eric Coomer, executive with Dominion Voting Systems

And lastly,

Doesn't look like this is going away anytime soon. I'm not saying this is definitive proof, but it doesn't take much to connect the dots, raise suspicion, and deserves further investigation.
Question is, what or when, will anything be officially exposed ?? Im sure there is a lot to unpack from the recent major hack.

So first, from the following article it says, Reuters has previously reported that Pima County, Arizona was among the victims of the wave of intrusions.

Next article we have,
Pima County Arizona election and hacking events coincidence?, AZ tech worker email: 35k votes given to Democrats, Pima County hacked summer 2020
“Trump’s not gonna win. I made f*cking sure of that!”...Eric Coomer, executive with Dominion Voting Systems

And lastly,

It's over. First lawsuit filed against the Trump campaign yesterday. Fox, OAN, Newsmax all walking back their voter machine fraud comments under threat of legal action. Trump's D-Team likely to be under indictment after 1/20/2021.
Honestly, It's time to move on. Trump lost. We have a 9/11 death event occurring almost everyday. When did we become numb to that?

Next article we have,

And lastly,

It's over. First lawsuit filed against the Trump campaign yesterday. Fox, OAN, Newsmax all walking back their voter machine fraud comments under threat of legal action. Trump's D-Team likely to be under indictment after 1/20/2021.
Honestly, It's time to move on. Trump lost. We have a 9/11 death event occurring almost everyday. When did we become numb to that?

Honestly these Trumper dimwits keep ignoring the fact there were numerous recounts including hand recounts, but they insist in pushing this lie of voter fraud.

Next article we have,

And lastly,

Never ever will this dark cloud be removed from Biden until all suspicion is removed.
Even if Trump doesnt remain in office, its not over, e.g. voter fraud, Hunter, China, etc...Joe is tainted forever.

Next article we have,

And lastly,

Honestly these Trumper dimwits keep ignoring the fact there were numerous recounts including hand recounts, but they insist in pushing this lie of voter fraud.

I know you want Trump to go away quietly and let Joe steal this election, but its not that simple when most Americans feel this election was stolen.
You mean those hand recounts where they didnt verify the signatures ? Yea, that was productive.

Next article we have,

And lastly,

It's over. tRump campaign being sued for false claims. Conservative "media" backing up to avoid the same.

You lost.

Get over it.

Next article we have,

And lastly,

Never ever will this dark cloud be removed from Biden until all suspicion is removed.
Even if Trump doesnt remain in office, its not over, e.g. voter fraud, Hunter, China, etc...Joe is tainted forever.

There is no suspicion, only nutty conspiracy theories from the RWNJs.

Next article we have,

And lastly,

I know you want Trump to go away quietly and let Joe steal this election, but its not that simple when most Americans feel this election was stolen.
You mean those hand recounts where they didnt verify the signatures ? Yea, that was productive.

Lol @ "most Americans".

It's just you fringe nut-bars.

Next article we have,

And lastly,

It's over. tRump campaign being sued for false claims. Conservative "media" backing up to avoid the same.

You lost.

Get over it.

Oh its over. No problem. I will contact the officials and instruct them to stop investigating the major hack and its connections to Solar Winds, I promise, cross my heart.

Next article we have,

And lastly,

It's over. I can see the tide finally turning on the Republican side of the aisle. Give it another week. January 6th may not be the day of righteousness you think it will be. :)

Next article we have,

And lastly,

You lost.

Get over it.

Oh its over. No problem. I will contact the officials and instruct them to stop investigating the major hack and its connections to Solar Winds, I promise, cross my heart.

Lol, not the sharpest tack in the box, are ya?

Next article we have,

And lastly,

You lost.

Get over it.

Youre the high intellect that said its over, when clearly its not.
Hows that dim bulb burning for ya now ?

Next article we have,

And lastly,

You lost.

Get over it.

just-keep-digging.jpg

Next article we have,

And lastly,

You lost.

Get over it.

View attachment 432938

Yes they will keep digging. Hence the investigation, now please try and keep up, youre minging up the thread.

Next article we have,

And lastly,

You lost.

Get over it.

View attachment 432938

Yes they will keep digging. Hence the investigation, now please try and keep up, youre minging up the thread.

tenor (16).gif

Next article we have,

And lastly,

Lol..Your thread is about hacking, but yet your deflected to the lie about signatures.

Trumpist obsession about the voter fraud lie should be classified a psychosis.

Last edited:
Lol..Yiur thread is about hacking, but yet your deflected to the lie about signatures.

Trumpist obsession about the voter fraud lie should be classified a psychosis.
If Im wrong I will admit it, but you are the one who brought up that there were numerous recounts including hand recounts, so I was assuming that you were referring to GA. Again, if Im wrong I will admit it, but Im not aware of the numerous recounts, like youve described, thats happened in AZ.
If Im not wrong, then tell me who is deflecting.

Next article we have,

And lastly,

You lost.

Get over it.

Nobody is investigating the non-existent election fraud.

Next article we have,

And lastly,

You lost.

Get over it.

So you know exactly whats going on with our intel and what they are investigating ?
Oh please do tell. Inquiring minds want to know.

Next article we have,

And lastly,

You lost.

Get over it.

So you know exactly whats going on with our intel and what they are investigating ?
Oh please do tell. Inquiring minds want to know.

The SolarWinds breach is being investigated. The "election fraud" angle isn't.

Forum List

Back