Georgia on Verge of Decertifying Corrupt Election. Who's Next?

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
After much debate and study a committee of the Georgia state legislature has voted to decertify Georgia's presidential election due to blatant corruption and fraud by the Biden campaign.
If the general state legislature votes to adopt this recommendation then there goes Biden's win in Georgia
and this will likely influence state legislatures in Arizona and Wisconsin or even Pennsylvania to do likewise.

If no one holds 270 electoral votes than the House will settle the matter with Republicans there holding an advantage and likely to dump Biden like the sack of stinking garbage, that he is.

A fair and square win for Corrupt Joe? The Georgia state legislature disagrees.

After much debate and study a committee of the Georgia state legislature has voted to decertify Georgia's presidential election due to blatant corruption and fraud by the Biden campaign.
If the general state legislature votes to adopt this recommendation then there goes Biden's win in Georgia
and this will likely influence state legislatures in Arizona and Wisconsin or even Pennsylvania to do likewise.

If no one holds 270 electoral votes than the House will settle the matter with Republicans there holding an advantage and likely to dump Biden like the sack of stinking garbage, that he is.

That ship sailed and steamed on it's way as your tugboat capsized in the harbor, not even clearing the docks.

Keep hope alive and don't forget to donate!
Yet I never saw you taunt and mock those who advocated RUSSIA, Kavanaugh, impeach 45, and made up shit to be mad about for 4 years.

Seems you and many others demand the very same respect you refuse to give.

How did we get this collectively fucked up again?

Oh yea. Shit like this.

Last edited:

All they need to do is prove it not just engage in gossip, hearsay, and soothsay.

All they need to do is prove it not just engage in gossip, hearsay, and soothsay.
You don't accept proof.

Yet I never saw you taunt and mock those who advocated RUSSIA, Kavanaugh, impeach 45, and made up shit 5o be mad about for 4 years.

Seems you and many others, demand the very same respect you refuse yo give.

Oh yea. Shit like this.

I said that those people we being duped by political theater and that the best way to beat President Trump was at the ballot box, but I was foolish enough to believe that the president and his servile cucks would ever accept an election if they lost.

I only care about having the respect of my dear family members and friends, you and the other faceless strangers on this forum are neither.

Trumpist obsession on the election fraud lie is a psychosis.
iu

Yet I never saw you taunt and mock those who advocated RUSSIA, Kavanaugh, impeach 45, and made up shit 5o be mad about for 4 years.

Seems you and many others, demand the very same respect you refuse yo give.

Oh yea. Shit like this.

I said that those people we being duped by political theater and that the best way to beat President Trump was at the ballot box, but I was foolish enough to believe that the president and his servile cucks would ever accept an election if they lost.

I only care about having the respect of my dear family members and friends, you and the other faceless strangers on this forum are neither.
I care about people in general and try to be respectful as an initial approach.

So yes, talking with you or anyone in this mindset is pointless.

Clinton lost the election. The left never accepted it. Yet here you are bitching about others doing exactly what you did.

Fuck hypocrisy.

Who is stupid and spineless enough to accept being robbed and blatantly so?
Are you? You can sit there like a Lady Boy in Denial Land all you like. The people in the real world aren't going
to quietly accept such thievery.

That's a coincidence.

Damned Skippy

You just can’t trust Georgia elections. Anyone who would vote in January in such corrupt elections is a Commie and a Hillary Lover

• Love
Reactions: cnm
As long as some states are willing to look at how they got hijacked by the illegitimate Biden campaign
hope will stay alive. Whether I donate or not should be irrelevant, to you at least.

Yes, I have no doubt the people leading you around by the nose are willing to keep the grift going as long you keep opening your wallets and hearts to them, in that order.

Forum List

Back