Election, economy spark explosive growth of militias

Why? Are you correlating safety with your political party? What if you disagree with a particular issue? Then you become a RINO... and are no longer safe from their wrath.

Do you see where I'm going with this? The mistake right wingers make is that Tyranny only comes from the left.

There is no real safety. The idealogical divisions in this country are just too great to reach any kind of compromise. At some point these divisions will become so great that each side will be driven to fight. The left says give us tyranny and we will give you peace. That's their message.

If there is any mistake, it's thinking that another president will change things. A republican president will only drive the left further into leftism, lies, subrefuge and violence.

Preparing to fend for yourself at some level is never a bad idea.
Starting a disaster is a completely different conversation.

Screen shot from a training video used by the Christian militia group Hutaree in March 2010. The group was allegedly preparing for a battle with the Antichrist, whom they believed would be supported by local, state and federal officials. Nine were arrested and charged with conspiring to kill police officers, then kill scores more by attacking a funeral using homemade bombs.

I do not claim to be a devout Christian, but know a little about the Bible, and do not recall anywhere that Christianity supports killing poilice officers or blowing up a funeral procession? Are these the sort of voters that Santorum is targeting??

U.S. News - Election, economy spark explosive growth of militias

These folks were 12 miles from where I'm sitting right now. They did not attend any formal church. No police officer was targeted by name, although the Hudson Chief of Police was suggested by the informant and media. The bombs were nonexistent and unlikely they had the ability to make them. The trial is underway now, a guilty verdict is doubtful. Good luck tying the group to Santorum.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Screen shot from a training video used by the Christian militia group Hutaree in March 2010. The group was allegedly preparing for a battle with the Antichrist, whom they believed would be supported by local, state and federal officials. Nine were arrested and charged with conspiring to kill police officers, then kill scores more by attacking a funeral using homemade bombs.

I do not claim to be a devout Christian, but know a little about the Bible, and do not recall anywhere that Christianity supports killing poilice officers or blowing up a funeral procession? Are these the sort of voters that Santorum is targeting??

U.S. News - Election, economy spark explosive growth of militias

These folks were 12 miles from where I'm sitting right now. They did not attend any formal church. No police officer was targeted by name, although the Hudson Chief of Police was suggested by the informant and media. The bombs were nonexistent and unlikely they had the ability to make them. The trial is underway now, a guilty verdict is doubtful. Good luck tying the group to Santorum.

but all them damn xstians are workins tuhgethur to git us non-xstians!!

it's a conspiracy!

Santorum, while trying to stay a Senator, worked his connection with god too get these people....

uh

fuckit

Not on my best day could I dream up a connection.

Awesome! Glad they vote for the Republicans....

How do you know they vote for Republicans?

How about a little proof...

So, they are called the "Religious right" for another reason?

By who? Not me.

No... I think a lot of what you're saying is just IN YOUR HEAD. You have no proof they're Republicans, you have no proof they vote Republican. You just want to BASH REPUBLICANS AND CHRISTIANS because you're a LEFTIST PARTISAN HACK.

Ain't workin'. It's pathetic and shallow, and a worse than a failed attempt.

Last edited:
How do you know they vote for Republicans?

How about a little proof...

By who? Not me.

No... I think a lot of what you're saying is just IN YOUR HEAD. You have no proof they're Republicans, you have no proof they vote Republican. You just want to BASH REPUBLICANS AND CHRISTIANS because you're a LEFTIST PARTISAN HACK.

...........says the PARTISAN HACK displaying a "Anyone but Obama" sticker in their sig....:eusa_whistle:

Oh Gawd, the Left's Militia Boogeyman gon get us all again. Itchin for another Waco i guess. Left-Bots be craaaazy.

By who? Not me.

...........says the PARTISAN HACK displaying a "Anyone but Obama" sticker in their sig....:eusa_whistle:

Which party is he hacking for?

The left wants to tie the right to crazy militias because the left is already tied to terrorists from the Weathermen right up to Al Quaeda. They need to change the subject.

The left wants to tie the right to crazy militias because the left is already tied to terrorists from the Weathermen right up to Al Quaeda. They need to change the subject.

True......

Osama or Obama both intent on bankrupting America

How quickly the Left forget at how angry the right was with Bush on several things.
Lets see, like the disapproval of his spending, Katrina, the Patriot Act, his handling of the Iraq war. :)

Last edited:
A defense lawyer grilled Dan Murray for more than two hours Thursday. The focus of William Swor's cross-examination was to get Murray to acknowledge that militia leader David Stone had some unusual beliefs but didn't have an actual plan to wage war on the government.

Informant ends testimony in Hutaree militia trial | MLive.com

Todd Shanker, attorney for David Stone Jr., acknowledged there are "offensive statements" on the recordings but said the words were "almost fantasy" made among people who were comfortable with each other.

"These are extreme charges. ... They are going to fail, and they are going to fail miserably," said Shanker, adding later that the Hutaree really was more of a "social club" than any organized militia.

William Swor, attorney for David Stone, said his client was a firm believer in the Bible's Book of Revelation and the coming of an "anti-Christ."

"The anti-Christ as David Stone understands it will come from overseas, and the troops of the anti-Christ will take over America. That is the resistance that David Stone was preparing for," Swor said.

He told jurors the government was displaying weapons in court to "make you afraid." Swor said members lived hand-to-mouth and couldn't even afford transportation to a regional militia meeting in Kentucky, a trip that wasn't completed because of bad winter weather. He said it was the undercover agent who supplied the van, gas and a secret camera that captured Stone on video.

Feds: Hutaree militia members ready to 'go to war' - Adrian, MI - The Daily Telegram

Jury selection will continue daily this week with 15 jurors questioned individually about their beliefs on the right to keep and bear arms and in this specific case the government's use of an undercover officer in addition to a paid informant who secretly videotaped Hutaree meetings. The government says the Hutaree conspired to try to kill a police officer and plotted further strikes. No one was ever attacked.

Michigan militia trial starts in with jury picks | News - Home

The Left has been whining & fear mongering about their Militia Boogeyman for years. Yet no one i know has ever seen a 'Militia' in their life. And i seriously doubt anyone on this Board has ever seen one either. What is a 'Militia' anyway? I'm pretty sure the Left has no idea. Also, Militias are legal in America anyway. That's unless the Dear Leader has declared them Terrorists? The only Militia i've seen in recent years would be the Black Panthers. And the Left doesn't seem to have a problem with them. I mean those thugs actually show up on Election Day to intimidate Voters for God's sake. So lets not buy into the Left's Militia Boogeyman hysteria again. Lets not have anymore Wacos and Ruby Ridges.

Why? Are you correlating safety with your political party? What if you disagree with a particular issue? Then you become a RINO... and are no longer safe from their wrath.

Do you see where I'm going with this? The mistake right wingers make is that Tyranny only comes from the left.

There is no real safety. The idealogical divisions in this country are just too great to reach any kind of compromise. At some point these divisions will become so great that each side will be driven to fight. The left says give us tyranny and we will give you peace. That's their message.

If there is any mistake, it's thinking that another president will change things. A republican president will only drive the left further into leftism, lies, subrefuge and violence.

Damn, you are one fucked up person. You are just looking for a reason for violence against your fellow Americans. Seriously, you need psychological help.

Forum List

Back