Election 2020 Voting System Weaknesses & Other Voting System Issues

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Use this thread to organize all the news and discussion on flaws that contribute to lack of confidence in the voting system and ideas on reform.

It's VOLUNTARY.. But we'll get better discussions if all the facts and evidence, rumors and conspiracies don't all get mixed up.. These sticky threads will be here for 30 days and then left to float..

The Electoral College is a fraud

Then the process of equal state vote in the SENATE is a fraud.. So it the process of equal state vote in amending the CONSTITUTION is a fraud.. You've replaced our form of Republic and re-designed the Constitution..

I think you need an actual Revolution to do that. Or a Constitutional Convention that would probably end in physical brawling..

The issue with counting mail in and absentee ballots last would not be an issue if the Pennsylvania legislature passed a law allowing for mail in and absentee ballots to be counted prior to election day. But because Pubs did not want that and rejected the Dem proposal, we have the current situation upon us. Nothing necessarily wrong with counting ballots on election day, however, it is disingenuous for Pubs to cry foul when this is the system they wanted and voted for. Of course, if I were cynical, I would say that Pubs intentionally wanted mail in ballots counted late so they could attempt to delegitimize the election if Trump lost..if I were cynical.

Last edited:

Then the process of equal state vote in the SENATE is a fraud..

Does not follow.
The Senate does not elect the POTUS. The EC however, does. Topic here is (apparently) "voting system weaknesses and other voting system issues". That's got nothing to do with the Senate.

When State X holds an election in which 2,463,521 vote for Snoot and 2,463,522 vote for Floont, and the state then goes to Congress and lies through its proverbial teeth that "wow, it's unanimous, everybody in our state wants Floont" --- that's an issue. A glaring one. There's no excuse for it. Never even mind the fact that neither Snoot nor Floont could even crack 50% of the State X vote.

That shit started when James Madison, who had something of a hand in designing the EC, was still around to smell it, and his nose turned up. He wanted to ban the practice. Yet here it is, innit.

Further foundation of fraud is in the fact that such EC system, in automatically shitcanning the desires of "red" voters in "blue" states, "blue" voters in "red" states, and everybody who voted in droves for Snoot, it also creates those artificial terms of "red" and "blue", without which those terms would literally not exist, and thereby divides the nation; it as well, it ensures that a depressed voter turnout continues forever, since those red-in-blue-state voters and blue-in-red-state voters figure, correctly, "what's the point" and don't bother to show up; and if that's not enough it further degrades democracy by also ensuring that the Duopoly perpetuates itself forever with never a sliver of hope for any challenger outside it. Because those WTA "red" and "blue" states are the only choice (singular intentional) there is.

So if you want an entrenched corrupt duopolistic system that depresses voting, tosses votes in the shitcan on massive scales, divides the country and locks out any potential for reform, the EC is your boy.

If not, then yes --- fraud. Or as I'd put it to be more accurate, "fucked up".

The EC was created to bribe the slaveholding states into the union and to create an Élite Force of the Enlightened who would know more about candidates than Josiah Q Publick, who had no access to 18th century internets, planes, trains, automobiles, radio, TV or even telegraph and therefore little to no knowledge of who Snoot and Floont even are. Those issues have long since ceased to be relevant. The only positive use of the EC left is when it stands for "Eric Clapton".

Last edited:
Does not follow.
The Senate does not elect the POTUS. The EC however, does. Topic here is (apparently) "voting system weaknesses and other voting system issues". That's got nothing to do with the Senate.

Of course it does.. The complaint against the E.C. is that power to act is divided EQUALLY among the states. In fact, the E.C. is FAR more democratic than the Senate. The E.C. has 2 PLUS the number of representatives in terms of votes.. The Senate ONLY 2 votes per state. It's the UNDERPINNING OF REPRESENTATION IN A REPUBLIC -- as opposed to a pure Democracy..

SAME UNPINNING of a Republic that requires that Amendments to the Constitution itself are determined by an EQUAL VOTE of the States in the Republic.. Same reasoning with the founders. And the INTENT is crystal clear. You DO NOT amend the Constitution by "popular vote". You DO NOT pass legislation in the Senate by "popular vote" == and you do not elect a PRESIDENT by "popular vote"..

That CHANGES OUR FUNDAMENTAL FORM of Federal govt...

Does not follow.

Of course it does.. The complaint against the E.C. is that power to act is divided EQUALLY among the states.

That is in NO way the complaint(s) I just articulated. The ones you cut out of the post so you could insert words in my mouth.

Guess you're unable or unwilling to actually address those points. So take the easier route --- delete them and construct a strawman nobody brought up.

Florida had a huge number of mail in ballots, but they began processing them before Election Day. The states that didn't had laws preventing that, and state legislatures refusing to change them. If ballots could have been processed before then on Election Day they would just need to be scanned in. That would have made it a much speedier process imo.

Then the process of equal state vote in the SENATE is a fraud.. So it the process of equal state vote in amending the CONSTITUTION is a fraud.. You've replaced our form of Republic and re-designed the Constitution..

I think you need an actual Revolution to do that. Or a Constitutional Convention that would probably end in physical brawling..
I agree............and I think that rightwinger should just try the revolution and lets get it over with............lol

The Constitution prescribes the ULTIMATE INSURANCE POLICY......it's called the 2nd Amendment.

Florida had a huge number of mail in ballots, but they began processing them before Election Day. The states that didn't had laws preventing that, and state legislatures refusing to change them. If ballots could have been processed before then on Election Day they would just need to be scanned in. That would have made it a much speedier process imo.
And they did that why..........because they knew it would cause CHAOS......Mail in votes ENSURED THEY CAUSED CHAOS...............

In Chaos they can cheat like hell...........The Mail in Virus is a disgrace to this country.

Does not follow.

Of course it does.. The complaint against the E.C. is that power to act is divided EQUALLY among the states.

That is in NO way the complaint(s) I just articulated. The ones you cut out of the post so you could insert words in my mouth.

Guess you're unable or unwilling to actually address those points. So take the easier route --- delete them and construct a strawman nobody brought up.

I see you is back, Pogo. Only been away for ninety days. Did you get an early release for good behavior or did they get tired of your shit?

maybe we should try using the finger ink method for voting security
voting ink.jpg

Does not follow.

You put your conclusion up front. The conclusion is systemically faulty. All the examples you gave are just emotional "allergic reactions" to living in a REPUBLIC -- rather than a Democracy.. CLEARLY the founders gave us a Representative Republic. And tinkering with that handicaps many OTHER aspects of the Constitution and gives us a mutant system of government..

I agree............and I think that rightwinger should just try the revolution and lets get it over with............lol

The Constitution prescribes the ULTIMATE INSURANCE POLICY......it's called the 2nd Amendment.

Hey.. Why aint you Repub sloths out there designing YOUR "Resistance"?? Put down the guns, get an early start..

Does not follow.

You put your conclusion up front. The conclusion is systemically faulty. All the examples you gave are just emotional "allergic reactions" to living in a REPUBLIC -- rather than a Democracy.. CLEARLY the founders gave us a Representative Republic. And tinkering with that handicaps many OTHER aspects of the Constitution and gives us a mutant system of government..

Actually, Rightwinger put his conclusion up front. I just fleshed it out.
I'm wordy that way.

And I see those wordies continue to stand unmolested.

Does not follow.

I see you is back, Pogo. Only been away for ninety days. Did you get an early release for good behavior or did they get tired of your shit?

Guess I just got tired of being bored.
That, and I just wanted to post one thing. Which I did. It was all merriment and mirth.

One thread, that was it.
Famous last USMB words.

The issue with counting mail in and absentee ballots last would not be an issue if the Pennsylvania legislature passed a law allowing for mail in and absentee ballots to be counted prior to election day. But because Pubs did not want that and rejected the Dem proposal, we have the current situation upon us. Nothing necessarily wrong with counting ballots on election day, however, it is disingenuous for Pubs to cry foul when this is the system they wanted and voted for. Of course, if I were cynical, I would say that Pubs intentionally wanted mail in ballots counted late so they could attempt to delegitimize the election if Trump lost..if I were cynical.

Sure sure.. They pulled this "mail-in" move about 2.5 months before an election and they weren't prepared or organized to handle it..

You're over-simplying this to serve your meager brain.. MOST of the time is spent "UNWRAPPING" the recieved the mail and logging it in.. That's NOT EVEN COUNTING. So -- concievably -- they COULD have done that. But they did not..

And it doesn't really explain why retarded states like Nevada just told the country on Tues night they were going home and NOT DOING anymore counting for the next 3 days and STILL haven't cleared their ballots...

Hey.. Why aint you Repub sloths out there designing YOUR "Resistance"?? Put down the guns, get an early start..
Might be because we work for a living still.......sorry don't have time for the BS until they push it too far.

Hand us all a million bucks and a leave of work for a bit and we'll practice gun control.

We promise that we will not loot in the process though.......lol

Forum List

Back