Giuilani has this....

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i say pattern corruption. i want to see Chicago and the filthy Calafornia...and New York... see if there's more cheating maybe there... Harrumph.

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
www.inquirer.com › philly › news › politics › 2012111...

Nov 12, 2012 — It's one thing for a Democratic presidential candidate to dominate a Democratic city like Philadelphia, but check out this head-spinning figure: In ...

Romney earned zero votes in some urban precincts - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com › news › romney-earned-zero-votes...

Feb 8, 2013 — Dozens of urban voting locations in several states returned zero votes for GOP nominee Mitt Romney last Tuesday.

Zero Votes for Romney, 'Dozens of Black' Voters Prompt Cries ...
abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Nov 15, 2012 — Here are four instances of perplexities at the polls that have some election overseers in Pennsylvania, Maine, Florida and Ohio crying voter ...

i say pattern corruption. i want to see Chicago and the filthy Calafornia...and New York... see if there's more cheating maybe there... Harrumph.

Nov 12, 2012 — It's one thing for a Democratic presidential candidate to dominate a Democratic city like Philadelphia, but check out this head-spinning figure: In ...

Feb 8, 2013 — Dozens of urban voting locations in several states returned zero votes for GOP nominee Mitt Romney last Tuesday.

Nov 15, 2012 — Here are four instances of perplexities at the polls that have some election overseers in Pennsylvania, Maine, Florida and Ohio crying voter ...
The fraud has gone on for way too long.

ummm....

Those were predominantly black districts and Romney was running against a popular black President.

What did you expect to happen?

I’m gunna vote for the Mormon
From what you are saying there were no republicans in those districts and also saying all black dominated districts are a bunch of bigots and racist too. I'm not buying your theory at all as I know better.

bob.jpg

Proof of fraud is lacking, but the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming.

It is incumbent on Giuliani and the Trump Campaign to come up with the goods. It serves no one to make such charges without concrete evidence.

• Banned
mo

It is incumbent on Giuliani and the Trump Campaign to come up with the goods. It serves no one to make such charges without concrete evidence.
more votes than people in a village is a great start...

ummm....

Those were predominantly black districts and Romney was running against a popular black President.

What did you expect to happen?

I’m gunna vote for the Mormon
From what you are saying there were no republicans in those districts and also saying all black dominated districts are a bunch of bigots and racist too. I'm not buying your theory at all as I know better.

Obama was running

The 2000 election came down to one state....Florida
And that was decided by slightly over 500 votes (it didn’t flip)

Trump has to PROVE actual fraud in four states, two of which are run by Republicans. Instead of trying to flip 500 votes he has to flip tens of thousands.

This is not even close. Trump needs to move on.

Trump lost CA by 30 percentage points. Nobody is gonna bother recounting that.

i'm afraid foxnews has joined the other miscreant. twenty 20 minutes after the Arizona poll closed... john mccains parting gift to the neverTrumprs. haha... john..

The fraud has gone on for way too long.

Yes voter suppression fraud by reBOONliCONS should be stopped because it's is the worst fraud that really has a effect on elections...OH reBOOBliCONS ARE THE PARTY THAT USES VOTER SUPPRESSION in every election...

No doubt that illegal and illegitimate votes are most definitely suppressed, tossed and dismissed with with the trash whenever an wherever they are discovered to occur.

i agree, but we're talking about Rudy and Donald...they always follow through.sixty minutes last week left us feeling like "there has never been even a smidgeon of corruption" in Philidephia, or any other fraud infected democrat city. And the media... thats' the revolution, journalists lives matter...

Trump lost CA by 30 percentage points. Nobody is gonna bother recounting that.
California is too big to fail... they have transcended even having to cheat... new york, chicago, you get the idea.

Forum List

Back