Election 2012: Romney 45%, Obama 39%

Many are wrong here most of the time, particularly the far righties and the far lefties.

They let their bias override their critical thinking and love for America.

Stupid far lefties and mindless far righty tea partiers troll here all the time.

The paulies claim I'm a leftie. The obamabots claim I'm an con$ervative. Everyone has an opinion of someone else. And they're usually wrong.

Nobody with a functioning brain believes Jokey is a Romney supporter...

No one believes you, Housie, other than the likes of The T or bigrebnc. Great company you keep, son. :lol:

Many are wrong here most of the time, particularly the far righties and the far lefties.

It's not bias at all. I consider four factors when voting for a President.

1) Idealogy
2) Character
3) Experience
4) Political Calculation.

So in the 2008 race, voting for McCain was the clear choice. He was abit to the left of me, but not as far as Obama. (I've subsequently moved to the center on a few issues while McCain has moved to the right.) His character was beyond reproach. He had decades of military and government experience compared to the Community Organizer, and political calculation, while he made 2010 dicey, the Dems had probably hit their high water mark in 2008.

So Calculation-wise, it was an easy choice.

Now we look at Romney. Idealogy is impossible to pin down because he's taken both sides of every issue. Character, the guy is a slimeball. Experience- he doesn't have that much in government because he can't win elections, and political calculation, he probably drives people away from the party- Hispanics, working people, evangelicals- that we need in the long run.

Really, your only compelling reason to vote for Romney is that he can beat Obama (although he trails Obama in nearly every poll), not that I can count on him to advance any goal I am interested in. And again, I really, really hate the man.

No one believes you, Housie, other than the likes of The T or bigrebnc. Great company you keep, son. :lol:

Most believe the truth, you 0bama Fluffer...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/101959-jakestarkey-conservative.html

Wow-

2- votes for he's really a conservative.
29 for he's not.
19 for he's an escaped mental patient.

Not looking good for Jake the Fake...

The only two who claimed he is are two of his fellow 0bama fluffers...lol

RomneyCare vs ObamaCare, boy oh boy I can't wait for next year's election it's going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting! Change is coming!!!!!!!!!!!
NO CHANGE BECAUSE THE REPUBLICANS ARE A PACK OF HAS BEENS,and they are full of bull shit.They live with their heads up their Asses,but you would expect nothing more. tor:badgrin:

1) Idealogy
2) Character
3) Experience

So in the 2008 race, voting for McCain was the clear choice. He was abit to the left of me, but not as far as Obama. (I've subsequently moved to the center on a few issues while McCain has moved to the right.) His character was beyond reproach. He had decades of military and government experience compared to the Community Organizer, and political calculation, while he made 2010 dicey, the Dems had probably hit their high water mark in 2008.

Now we look at Romney. Idealogy is impossible to pin down because he's taken both sides of every issue. Character, the guy is a slimeball. Experience- he doesn't have that much in government because he can't win elections, and political calculation, he probably drives people away from the party- Hispanics, working people, evangelicals- that we need in the long run.

Really, your only compelling reason to vote for Romney is that he can beat Obama (although he trails Obama in nearly every poll), not that I can count on him to advance any goal I am interested in. And again, I really, really hate the man.
McCain was your choice!!!!!!!!!!YOU LOSER

Most believe the truth, you 0bama Fluffer...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/101959-jakestarkey-conservative.html

Wow- 2- votes for he's really a conservative.29 for he's not. 19 for he's an escaped mental patient. Not looking good for Jake the Fake...

:lol: You are witnessing the moral insanity of the far reactionary and libertarian right. :lol: They are merely a set of broken sex toys waiting for new masters. :lol:

1) Idealogy
2) Character
3) Experience

McCain was your choice!!!!!!!!!!YOU LOSER

McCain was the clear choice in 2008, as Romney is in 2012.

JoeB's moral insanity disqualifies JoeB from presenting an objective argument.

Wow- 2- votes for he's really a conservative.29 for he's not. 19 for he's an escaped mental patient. Not looking good for Jake the Fake...

:lol: You are witnessing the moral insanity of the far reactionary and libertarian right. :lol: They are merely a set of broken sex toys waiting for new masters. :lol:

Oh, please, guy, that poll seems to indicate people don't think you are really a Republican, and understandably so....

Oh, please, guy, that poll seems to indicate people don't think you are really a Republican, and understandably so....

That poll is for beyond the right of Republicanville, from the reactionary wacks. :lol:

Let not your little heart be troubled. :lol:

That poll is for beyond the right of Republicanville, from the reactionary wacks. :lol:

Let not your little heart be troubled. :lol:

But, guy, nobody thought you were. I think the only two votes you got were liberals.

Everyone else voted "Liberal" or "Escaped Mental Patient".

I voted Mental Patient in your case, because you keep stalking me...

You stalk me, joey :lol:, not me. Almost every vote comes from a reactionary or libertarian wack, which makes up 5% of the electorate. If that makes you happy, go for it. :lol:

You stalk me, joey :lol:, not me. Almost every vote comes from a reactionary or libertarian wack, which makes up 5% of the electorate. If that makes you happy, go for it. :lol:

So everyone on the board is a whack except Ravi and Sarah G (the only two people who voted in your favor.)

So you are saying Toro and Zander, who are your Romney supporting buddies, are "whacks"? Really? They voted "no".

Oh, you voted for yourself not being a conservative.. I guess you are saying you're a whack, too?

Frankly, looking at the list, it looks pretty much like a crossection of the board.

Which is just fine... but I don't think anyone really belives you are a conservative or a Republican, guy.

You practice stating I said something I did not say: unethical.

But, hey, that's you.

I said "Almost every vote comes from a reactionary or libertarian wack" not "So everyone on the board is a whack except Ravi and Sarah G (the only two people who voted in your favor.)"

Toro is cool, Zander is silly, and you are an imbecile.

Romney's not nearly Conservative enough for me but it looks like he will be the challenger to Obama. So it will be two Big Government proponents going at it in 2012. Those are the choices folks. Read em and weep. Personally,i give Romney the edge based on his business/economic experience and knowledge. He worked and functioned in the real world. He understands what running a business is all about. And we desperately need that right now in this country. So,the choices aren't great but i'll give Romney the edge for now.

Romney's not nearly Conservative enough for me but it looks like he will be the challenger to Obama. So it will be two Big Government proponents going at it in 2012. Those are the choices folks. Read em and weep. Personally,i give Romney the edge based on his business/economic experience and knowledge. He worked and functioned in the real world. He understands what running a business is all about. And we desperately need that right now in this country. So,the choices aren't great but i'll give Romney the edge for now.

Lots can happen between now and Super Tuesday. Huckabee looked like a winner after Iowa.

Lots can happen between now and Super Tuesday. Huckabee looked like a winner after Iowa.

Yeah and Hillary Clinton too. I do hope someone more Conservative comes along but i wont count on it.

Forum List

Back