Elect Trump

And, if he doesn't and Hillary wins, KUDOS to her for duping enough idiots to put a pretend progressive in the Oval Office who intends to only enrich herself.

kudos to the idiots who have spewed so many lies for so long they actually believe them.

You certainly have achieved that level of lying.

name one

That Michelle Obama is the most popular woman in America for starters.

In a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll taken Monday and Tuesday, 79% say they approve of the way Michelle Obama is handling the job of first lady. Just 8% disapprove.

who's better liked ?

That is NOT the same as being well liked, and you know it. For the last 20 years, Hillary has been the most admired woman according to Gallup. And, Lady GaGa is considered the most popular according to USA Today.

Go pout.

you did not answer my question.....if he does a pretty credible job will your attitude change?....yes or no?....
Why bother trying to get a shill to tell you the truth. it will never happen.
thats the way die hards on both sides are.....i did not think siete was that much of a diehard,maybe i was wrong....
They are getting more and more desperate. Expect massive violence any day now.
------------------------------------------------- seems that they is gittin skeered and nervous eh ??

I'm on record saying either hang clinton or stfu ... very, very little scares me .. neither Trump or Clinton can impact my everyday life.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No need to get hostile . The impacting of anyones life depends on what they care about . For example , 'hilary' will go after GUNS and that will impact gun owners lives . Same with money as Hilary will need more money to pay for everything thats FREE thus impacting taxayers lives Siete .

He cares not about facts. Only the fact that he is paid by the DNC to lie.

Breaking! Obama has declared that all 57 states will go to Hillary!

and if he does a great job?....just askin.....
Think "Jimmy Carter". He came to Washington as an outsider. He could not, or did not, build any effective coalitions with Congress. He had a massive legislative agenda, but couldn't get it passed.

Trump is an outsider, but he set his coat tails ablaze, attacking his own party. He too has a massive agenda, including a constitutional amendment aimed squarely at Congress.

At the end of his first one hundred days, The. Donald will squeal about a rigged system and turn packs of attorneys loose the way Mr. Burns tells Smithers to "releasethe hounds".

Think "Jimmy Carter". He came to Washington as an outsider. He could not, or did not, build any effective coalitions with Congress. He had a massive legislative agenda, but couldn't get it passed.

Trump is an outsider, but he set his coat tails ablaze, attacking his own party. He too has a massive agenda, including a constitutional amendment aimed squarely at Congress.

At the end of his first one hundred days, The. Donald will squeal about a rigged system and turn packs of attorneys loose the way Mr. Burns tells Smithers to "releasethe hounds".
how come i cant get this question answered?....

Why bother trying to get a shill to tell you the truth. it will never happen.
thats the way die hards on both sides are.....i did not think siete was that much of a diehard,maybe i was wrong....
------------------------------------------------- seems that they is gittin skeered and nervous eh ??

I'm on record saying either hang clinton or stfu ... very, very little scares me .. neither Trump or Clinton can impact my everyday life.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No need to get hostile . The impacting of anyones life depends on what they care about . For example , 'hilary' will go after GUNS and that will impact gun owners lives . Same with money as Hilary will need more money to pay for everything thats FREE thus impacting taxayers lives Siete .

Im a gun owner, she can't and wont impact my life .. period.

History is a bitch.

because he hasn't been elected yet.. same applies to Clinton .. but you're already totally convinced she'll destroy the country..

now pretend you're not a partisan hypocrite

---------------------------------------------- probably ok isn't it ?? If he can't get anything done then he can point at the problem and America survives another 4 years . Plus there are some things that he an get done by Executive Order I think , same as mrobama . Plus I think my one or 2 real issues are pretty safe under a TRUMP NKing .

History is a bitch.
does that mean you need me to dumb it down for you?...just let me know....

because he hasn't been elected yet.. same applies to Clinton .. but you're already totally convinced she'll destroy the country..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and every voter that casts a vote for a particular person is certainly Partisan .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and every voter that casts a vote for a particular person is certainly Partisan .

how profound ....

ok let me put this so even you can understand my question.....if the guy GETS elected,and does a decent job,will your attitude change or stay the same?....how is that?.....and how can i be a hypocrite partisan when i have stated since i have been a member here numerous times that i cant stand both parties and the politicians in them?...and that includes the 2 dipshits running now.....you do know what a partisan is,right?...

Im a gun owner, she can't and wont impact my life .. period.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- depends what kinda guns you own I suppose . Maybe you own guns that 'illary' will approve of . I believe that illary will impact MANY gun owners that own guns that are suited to the actual purpose of the Second Amendment though Siete !!

Forum List

Back