Elect Trump

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
and when you do, you (RW"S) leave the door, and all the windows wide open for Michelle Obama in 2020, and after four years of Trump, the most popular woman in the country will wipe her ass with him in record fashion.

The revolution movement will be short lived, and become a bowel movement ... flushed,and forgotten.

write that down girls.

and if he does a great job?....just askin.....

he won't be able to do 1/10th of the crap he says he'll do ... a good job would be nothing short of not fucking u the entire world.

and when you do, you (RW"S) leave the door, and all the windows wide open for Michelle Obama in 2020, and after four years of Trump, the most popular woman in the country will wipe her ass with him in record fashion.

The revolution movement will be short lived, and become a bowel movement ... flushed,and forgotten.

write that down girls.

Michelle Obama will never be President...

Elizabeth Warren would be your best shot if Hillary Clinton loses next week...

Also it is amazing how the left has already consider Trump being elected as the end of the world...

Congress will be GOP and the Senate will most likely stay GOP too, and Trump is not loved by his own political party, so he will have opposition within his own political party...

I say if Trump does win he will surprise you and those that voted for him will discover that they were fooled and sold a bunch of bullshit because Trump is a salesman first!

for the record, I still can't see him getting 270 electoral votes and winning the election ... but if he does KUDOS to him for duping enough idiots to put a classless fraud/con man in the Oval Office.

write that down girls.

Mooch will never be POTUS

What, EXACTLY, are you afraid of if Trump becomes President? Being offended?

write that down girls.

Michelle Obama will never be President...

Elizabeth Warren would be your best shot if Hillary Clinton loses next week...

Also it is amazing how the left has already consider Trump being elected as the end of the world...

Congress will be GOP and the Senate will most likely stay GOP too, and Trump is not loved by his own political party, so he will have opposition within his own political party...

I say if Trump does win he will surprise you and those that voted for him will discover that they were fooled and sold a bunch of bullshit because Trump is a salesman first!

Warren has too much baggage for RW's to lie about.

Black/Woman karma is in the cards for the good ol boys club ... it'll give them something to turn over in their graves.

TRUCK%2BFUMP%2B2016.png

Although a Hillary win would flip the SC to pro choice and anti - black vote suppression, I thought the gop brand would actually be best served if she won. Hillary, even assuming she wasn't indicted, would not have passed a tax package or CFR or immigration. She'd be as toxic in 2020 as now. Maybe we could find someone less toxic.

In 2020, the dems have ton of senate seats up. Elect a trade reformer, and pass immigration reform and a balanced budget, even if it meant thowing the Freedom Caucus under the bus, the gop could be poised to take back a maj of voters 2020-08.

With Trump winning, and I think he will now, I thing McConnell has to give him a bone on trade in terms of punishing China and Japan over currency/tax gimmees to exporters, and I assume the Freedom caucus will get in line. McConnell gets his justices, which is fine for the top 40% whose women will continue to have abortion access, and we can limit the non-whites voting. Will the The Freedom caucus pass Trump's tax cut for the 1%? I dunno. I doubt he can get enough gop senators to go along without spending cuts, and the gop won't cut defense. Can't cut entitlements beyond just limiting increases ... and even then Medicaid is dialed in. Trump's not suddenly going to become a gentleman who wins hearts and minds overseas. So where are we in 2020? We could be worse off than now, when the only way to win an election is if the dem gets indicted.

for the record, I still can't see him getting 270 electoral votes and winning the election ... but if he does KUDOS to him for duping enough idiots to put a classless fraud/con man in the Oval Office.

And if Clinton wins Kudos to her for duping enough classless uneducated hilljacks into putting a lying, conniving, power hungry con woman in the Oval Office?

Doesn't this shit get old?

write that down girls.
-------------------------------------------------no big deal but of course TRUMP supporters will work to deny mrobamas wife in the future . I'm really just looking for a return to a real American being President even if its only 4 years . Course no one knows what the future has in store so just voting and supporting for the TRUMP is the best that can be done right now Siete ,

write that down girls.
-------------------------------------------------no big deal but of course TRUMP supporters will work to deny mrobamas wife in the future . I'm really just looking for a return to a real American being President even if its only 4 years . Course no one knows what the future has in store so just voting and supporting for the TRUMP is the best that can be done right now Siete ,

Trump is a joke ... if he hasn't proven that already, his supporters are bigger jokes ... BIGLY!

And, if he doesn't and Hillary wins, KUDOS to her for duping enough idiots to put a pretend progressive in the Oval Office who intends to only enrich herself.

And, if he doesn't and Hillary wins, KUDOS to her for duping enough idiots to put a pretend progressive in the Oval Office who intends to only enrich herself.

kudos to the idiots who have spewed so many lies for so long they actually believe them.

write that down girls.

Trump is a joke ... if he hasn't proven that already, his supporters are bigger jokes ... BIGLY!
------------------------------------------------------ such is life Siete , if the TRUMP wins he will be President of the USA for at least one term while you and your sort spit , fart and fume . Its going to be nice having a REAL American as President if its only for 4 years Siete . ------------------------ [if TRUMP wins of course]

kudos to the idiots who have spewed so many lies for so long they actually believe them.

You certainly have achieved that level of lying.

Forum List

Back