Elect Trump

of course the TRUMP has no chance of winning does he Jake , err , I mean Siete ??

for the record, I still can't see him getting 270 electoral votes and winning the election ... but if he does KUDOS to him for duping enough idiots to put a classless fraud/con man in the Oval Office.

And, if he doesn't and Hillary wins, KUDOS to her for duping enough idiots to put a pretend progressive in the Oval Office who intends to only enrich herself.

kudos to the idiots who have spewed so many lies for so long they actually believe them.

You certainly have achieved that level of lying.

name one

for the record, I still can't see him getting 270 electoral votes and winning the election ... but if he does KUDOS to him for duping enough idiots to put a classless fraud/con man in the Oval Office.

And, if he doesn't and Hillary wins, KUDOS to her for duping enough idiots to put a pretend progressive in the Oval Office who intends to only enrich herself.

kudos to the idiots who have spewed so many lies for so long they actually believe them.

name one

That Michelle Obama is the most popular woman in America for starters.

and when you do, you (RW"S) leave the door, and all the windows wide open for Michelle Obama in 2020, and after four years of Trump, the most popular woman in the country will wipe her ass with him in record fashion.

The revolution movement will be short lived, and become a bowel movement ... flushed,and forgotten.

write that down girls.
Go flush your toilet, it smells...

name one

If you love fat skanks.

of course the TRUMP has no chance of winning does he Jake , err , I mean Siete ??

he does now, better than last week
-------------------------------------------------------------------- thanks for the reply and the news but I can't believe that WE Deplorables might end up having a Deplorable REAL American in the Presidency . I wonder if Jake the 'illary' supporter has heard this good news Siete .

and when you do, you (RW"S) leave the door, and all the windows wide open for Michelle Obama in 2020, and after four years of Trump, the most popular woman in the country will wipe her ass with him in record fashion.

The revolution movement will be short lived, and become a bowel movement ... flushed,and forgotten.

write that down girls.

Stop living in it and it would not smell so bad!

write that down girls.

Stop living in it and it would not smell so bad!
Get stupider by the post don't you?

write that down girls.

Wait a damn minute!

write that down girls.

So are you now considering that The clown has a chance of beating the bulldyke? What made you change your mind?

Siete replied to the thread FBI refuses to release information from their Trump/Russia investigation..
Trump will never manage the 270 electoral votes needed to win the election anyway, so at the end of the day the email rhetoric is moot,...

Monday at 2:00 PM

name one

In a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll taken Monday and Tuesday, 79% say they approve of the way Michelle Obama is handling the job of first lady. Just 8% disapprove.

who's better liked ?

write that down girls.

Wait a damn minute!

write that down girls.

So are you now considering that The clown has a chance of beating the bulldyke? What made you change your mind?

Siete replied to the thread FBI refuses to release information from their Trump/Russia investigation..
Trump will never manage the 270 electoral votes needed to win the election anyway, so at the end of the day the email rhetoric is moot,...

yeah dumbass ... what part of better today than last week confuses you?

the entire political landscape changed since last Friday

DDDUUURRRRRRRRR

Well Obama expanded Medicaid. I'm not saying that's good, but he did. I would argue that none of the dems: Obama Bern or Hillary really put forth proposals helping the 3rd and 4th quintiles. Bern's signature proposal was for 21-25 year olds to have a place where not to work and not do much of anything.

I don't see Trump bringing many t-shirt and shoe jobs back.

and if he does a great job?....just askin.....

he won't be able to do 1/10th of the crap he says he'll do ... a good job would be nothing short of not fucking u the entire world.
you did not answer my question.....if he does a pretty credible job will your attitude change?....yes or no?....
Why bother trying to get a shill to tell you the truth. it will never happen.
thats the way die hards on both sides are.....i did not think siete was that much of a diehard,maybe i was wrong....

he won't be able to do 1/10th of the crap he says he'll do ... a good job would be nothing short of not fucking u the entire world.
you did not answer my question.....if he does a pretty credible job will your attitude change?....yes or no?....
thats the way die hards on both sides are.....i did not think siete was that much of a diehard,maybe i was wrong....
They are getting more and more desperate. Expect massive violence any day now.

write that down girls.

Wait a damn minute!

write that down girls.

yeah dumbass ... what part of better today than last week confuses you?

the entire political landscape changed since last Friday

DDDUUURRRRRRRRR

Got it. I guarantee Trump wins.......now I guarantee Clinton wins.......now I guarantee Johnson in an upset......now I guarantee .......

Perhaps you should refrain from making such absolute statements and show a bit of intellectual restraint. I know you like to talk tough, but all your post are archived. So act like an adult instead of a idiot teenager and you won't look like a guy who "never saw that coming".

------------------------------------------------- seems that they is gittin skeered and nervous eh ??

------------------------------------------------- seems that they is gittin skeered and nervous eh ??

I'm on record saying either hang clinton or stfu ... very, very little scares me .. neither Trump or Clinton can impact my everyday life.

Forum List

Back