Elect Trump

and if he does a great job?....just askin.....
Think "Jimmy Carter". He came to Washington as an outsider. He could not, or did not, build any effective coalitions with Congress. He had a massive legislative agenda, but couldn't get it passed.

Trump is an outsider, but he set his coat tails ablaze, attacking his own party. He too has a massive agenda, including a constitutional amendment aimed squarely at Congress.

At the end of his first one hundred days, The. Donald will squeal about a rigged system and turn packs of attorneys loose the way Mr. Burns tells Smithers to "releasethe hounds".
how come i cant get this question answered?....

because he hasn't been elected yet.. same applies to Clinton .. but you're already totally convinced she'll destroy the country..

now pretend you're not a partisan hypocrite
ok let me put this so even you can understand my question.....if the guy GETS elected,and does a decent job,will your attitude change or stay the same?....how is that?.....and how can i be a hypocrite partisan when i have stated since i have been a member here numerous times that i cant stand both parties and the politicians in them?...and that includes the 2 dipshits running now.....you do know what a partisan is,right?...

what will he do that you consider a good job?

print money to pay off our debt?
let any country that wants nukes to have them
tax the countries we import from so our taxpayers can absorb the increase

oh, I know add another 10-12 trillion $$ to the debt

which one is your fav?

They are getting more and more desperate. Expect massive violence any day now.
------------------------------------------------- seems that they is gittin skeered and nervous eh ??

I'm on record saying either hang clinton or stfu ... very, very little scares me .. neither Trump or Clinton can impact my everyday life.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No need to get hostile . The impacting of anyones life depends on what they care about . For example , 'hilary' will go after GUNS and that will impact gun owners lives . Same with money as Hilary will need more money to pay for everything thats FREE thus impacting taxayers lives Siete .

Im a gun owner, she can't and wont impact my life .. period.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- depends what kinda guns you own I suppose . Maybe you own guns that 'illary' will approve of . I believe that illary will impact MANY gun owners that own guns that are suited to the actual purpose of the Second Amendment though Siete !!

last count over 50 ... and nobody will ever come to my door looking for them... EVER. ... if they do all I'll have to do is show them my NRA membership card ...

the 2nd amendment scare is nothing more than a RW talking point.. that shit has been going on for decades.

------------------------------------------------- seems that they is gittin skeered and nervous eh ??

I'm on record saying either hang clinton or stfu ... very, very little scares me .. neither Trump or Clinton can impact my everyday life.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No need to get hostile . The impacting of anyones life depends on what they care about . For example , 'hilary' will go after GUNS and that will impact gun owners lives . Same with money as Hilary will need more money to pay for everything thats FREE thus impacting taxayers lives Siete .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- depends what kinda guns you own I suppose . Maybe you own guns that 'illary' will approve of . I believe that illary will impact MANY gun owners that own guns that are suited to the actual purpose of the Second Amendment though Siete !!

last count over 50 ... and nobody will ever come to my door looking for them... EVER. ... if they do all I'll have to do is show them my NRA membership card ...

the 2nd amendment scare is nothing more than a RW talking point.. that shit has been going on for decades.
You are one of the less experienced liars apparently.

---------------------------------------------------------- and one day its going to happen . Already happened in California where the ar15 is heavily regulated to fixed 10 round mags and even the SKS a soviet rifle or carbine from ww2 is heavily regulated or had to be registered or turned in . 10 rounds is the maximum round count for detachable magazines. Now , I do not live in California but I think that what I just typed is accurate Siete . In closing this post let me guess that maybe you have 50 FUD guns so that why you are not concerned with 'hilary' being anti gun Siete .

---------------------------------------------------------- and one day its going to happen . Already happened in California where the ar15 is heavily regulated to fixed 10 round mags and even the SKS a soviet rifle or carbine from ww2 is heavily regulated or had to be registered or turned in . 10 rounds is the maximum round count for detachable magazines. Now , I do not live in California but I think that what I just typed is accurate Siete . In closing this post let me guess that maybe you have 50 FUD guns so that why you are not concerned with 'hilary' being anti gun Siete .
Why is because he is lying. He lies about most things here. He's just trolling you and playing a game.

and how is Hilary going to pay for FREE COLLEG

Why is because he is lying. He lies about most things here. He's just trolling you and playing a game.
--------------------------------------------------- maybe and even if true his questions make me think about things . As I respond with what I call facts maybe another poster will correct me and if that happens then maybe I learn something MikeTX !!

and when you do, you (RW"S) leave the door, and all the windows wide open for Michelle Obama in 2020, and after four years of Trump, the most popular woman in the country will wipe her ass with him in record fashion.

The revolution movement will be short lived, and become a bowel movement ... flushed,and forgotten.

write that down girls.

Mooch will never be POTUS

Is there any evidence she wants the job?

And, if he doesn't and Hillary wins, KUDOS to her for duping enough idiots to put a pretend progressive in the Oval Office who intends to only enrich herself.

kudos to the idiots who have spewed so many lies for so long they actually believe them.

You certainly have achieved that level of lying.

name one

That Michelle Obama is the most popular woman in America for starters.

In a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll taken Monday and Tuesday, 79% say they approve of the way Michelle Obama is handling the job of first lady. Just 8% disapprove.

who's better liked ?

You realize that the first lady literally doesn't have to do anything, right?

Think "Jimmy Carter". He came to Washington as an outsider. He could not, or did not, build any effective coalitions with Congress. He had a massive legislative agenda, but couldn't get it passed.

Trump is an outsider, but he set his coat tails ablaze, attacking his own party. He too has a massive agenda, including a constitutional amendment aimed squarely at Congress.

At the end of his first one hundred days, The. Donald will squeal about a rigged system and turn packs of attorneys loose the way Mr. Burns tells Smithers to "releasethe hounds".

because he hasn't been elected yet.. same applies to Clinton .. but you're already totally convinced she'll destroy the country..

Anyone with half a brain can tell both of them are going to screw this nation

and when you do, you (RW"S) leave the door, and all the windows wide open for Michelle Obama in 2020, and after four years of Trump, the most popular woman in the country will wipe her ass with him in record fashion.

The revolution movement will be short lived, and become a bowel movement ... flushed,and forgotten.

write that down girls.
She has certainly proved she is more than an able campaigner yet she has no experience but neither had Trump when he ran.

ok let me put this so even you can understand my question.....if the guy GETS elected,and does a decent job,will your attitude change or stay the same?....how is that?.....and how can i be a hypocrite partisan when i have stated since i have been a member here numerous times that i cant stand both parties and the politicians in them?...and that includes the 2 dipshits running now.....you do know what a partisan is,right?...

what will he do that you consider a good job?

print money to pay off our debt?
let any country that wants nukes to have them
tax the countries we import from so our taxpayers can absorb the increase

oh, I know add another 10-12 trillion $$ to the debt

which one is your fav?
geezus you are a party person all the way through.....cant even answer a fucking question....you want to see a REAL partisan siete?.....look in the mirror...

Forum List

Back