OP
deltex1

deltex1

Gold Member
Reaction score

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If this turns out to be true, and Americans are killed, what should our response be? Increased sanctions? UN resolutions? Condemnation by notfoooled's unprecedented coalition? Offer a reset button ? Destroy their military capability? Destroy/kill their leadership?

Military Leader: Iran Sending Elite Fighters Into U.S., Europe
Tonto thinks it's funny....so does Obama..
Lakookoo is clueless on foreign affairs...outside of the reservation is a mystery to him.

PurpleOwl

Gold Member
Reaction score
should that be the case

turn iran into nuclear glass
is there anything you nazi dont want to nuke?.... how about puppies do you want to nuke the worlds puppies?... miserable gullible *****

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The plan is to have Iran's fighters here. Fight Iran and their military will have already invaded.

PurpleOwl

Gold Member
Reaction score
should that be the case

is there anything you nazi dont want to nuke?.... how about puppies do you want to nuke the worlds puppies?... miserable gullible *****
Nothing wrong with nuking a nation intent on hurting us....it reminds everyone not to fuck with us
This sentence right here.....this is why republicans should not be allowed to hold public office

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
should that be the case

Nothing wrong with nuking a nation intent on hurting us....it reminds everyone not to fuck with us
This sentence right here.....this is why republicans should not be allowed to hold public office
Meh, you're an idiot so it's not like I'm taking you serious. But keep on believing I do

PurpleOwl

Gold Member
Reaction score
should that be the case

Meh, you're an idiot so it's not like I'm taking you serious. But keep on believing I do
what do you take serious?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
should that be the case

Sinclair Lewis was also an idiot. You two would have gotten along grand.

You're out of your league her little fella.

PurpleOwl

Gold Member
Reaction score

its also a mistattributed quote.... but im sure being the big sinclair lewis expert that you are... you already knew that lol

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

its also a mistattributed quote.... but im sure being the big sinclair lewis expert that you are... you already knew that lol

:blahblah::itsok:

Reaction score
IF it happens, I hope it's after Trump is in office! Bomb em into the stone age!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Timmy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Gee, the "free beacon " with another scoop!

You freaks believe This shit?

And let's pretend it's true . Are they mutants from the x men movie? Do they have superpowers!!!?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List