Elderly nun raped

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A black man raping a defenseless woman? Who would have guessed?

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
Fuckin monkey people

Publius1787

Gold Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why have you not posted the story about the black teen that saved a white girl being abducted? Where are the good things blacks do? Or is that a topic you can't stand?

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why have you not posted the story about the black teen that saved a white girl being abducted? Where are the good things blacks do? Or is that a topic you can't stand?
Post it

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I blame the legacy of slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated by the evil Catholic Church in conjunction with the CIA to put crack in black communities. Poor kid was a victim of structural racism in an unjust society. Now it's only a matter of time before we see leftists walking up and down the street with "Justice for Andrew" signs.
"If I had a son..."

Publius1787

Gold Member
Reaction score
I blame the legacy of slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated by the evil Catholic Church in conjunction with the CIA to put crack in black communities. Poor kid was a victim of structural racism in an unjust society. Now it's only a matter of time before we see leftists walking up and down the street with "Justice for Andrew" signs.
"If I had a son..."
HHHHHHMMMMMMMmmmmmmm......................

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Reaction score
It shouldn't matter what the color of his skin is. He raped a defenceless old woman and will be punished according to the law.

Peterf

Reaction score
It shouldn't matter what the color of his skin is. He raped a defenceless old woman and will be punished according to the law.
Yes, but if he had been 'white' and the nun 'black' it would have been a hate crime and the punishment more severe under a different law.

Black_Man1

Black Is Beautiful
Reaction score
First of all, anyone who is 14 and raping ANYONE has a serious mental issue.

All rapists are pieces of shit secondly.

Male violence against a female is unhonorable. Let alone rape of an elderly woman. And a nun.

I would advise he get sentenced as an adult, and max him out.

Now, all that bullshit y'all saying about blacks?

Apply that to whites as well who have routinely committed "violence" against black and native and hispanic women and children in even worse scenarios than this.

Much worse.

So stick your slick race hating up your ass.

STAY BLESSED!

Last edited:

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's what I'd like to know.

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is no issue of trying him as anything other than an adult. 18 years old; end of discussion.

When will our society become "advanced" enough to simply give people like this a Suicide Kit and let them have at it? Failing this perfectly reasonable option, I, as a Pennsylvania taxpayer, will be supporting this piece of vermin for the rest of my life. Not to mention having to read about his trial, appeals and so forth.

Pity.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List