Elderly couple murdered in Delaware cemetery

Gunman later either killed self or was killed by police . Couple was 85 and 86 Second victim from Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery shooting dies; police ID shooter

A black literally hunted them down a white elderly couple with a sniping rifle. Visiting cemetery while white can get you hunted down.

But almost no mention of it from the liberal media. Was it that it was a Veteran's cemetery or does the skin tone only matter?
They don't know yet, what happened or why. How do you even know it was a hunting rifle? I'd love a link if you found somewhere with more details. It is so bizarre. Family thing? Did he shoot them because he was doing something nefarious and they saw him? The cops weren't there so they don't know. I don't even know who called the police about it. A funeral had just ended. Did someone from the park hear the shots and call? There is like NOTHING on this case.
The less info the lib news media gives you means the more they are trying to hide from you

I actually dont know that the elderly couple are white

but I’m sure the lib media knows the race of the victims
Why isnt the con media divulging anything? I know they are substandard but they do have reporters dont they?
There is no “con” media at the local level where this story lives

Gunman later either killed self or was killed by police . Couple was 85 and 86 Second victim from Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery shooting dies; police ID shooter

A black literally hunted them down a white elderly couple with a sniping rifle. Visiting cemetery while white can get you hunted down.

But almost no mention of it from the liberal media. Was it that it was a Veteran's cemetery or does the skin tone only matter?
They don't know yet, what happened or why. How do you even know it was a hunting rifle? I'd love a link if you found somewhere with more details. It is so bizarre. Family thing? Did he shoot them because he was doing something nefarious and they saw him? The cops weren't there so they don't know. I don't even know who called the police about it. A funeral had just ended. Did someone from the park hear the shots and call? There is like NOTHING on this case.
The less info the lib news media gives you means the more they are trying to hide from you

Why isnt the con media divulging anything? I know they are substandard but they do have reporters dont they?
You have some proof of that? Well I guess you dont.

The shooter was black
normally the lib news media would withhold that fact because they dont want to promote the image of black people as violent and dangerous

but to make up for this slight toward people of color the identity of slain couple is not given

and because of that I smell a rat

what are the lib news media hiding?
Rifle with a scope, and he shot both the victims in the head. This was a planned shoot, I think.

Check facebook or something. The state police are befuddled. They can't release the identity of the victims until they notify next of kin. And they've opened a hotline for tips. The police don't know much more than we do right now, it seems. That is why they are being so quiet. There has been plenty of coverage of the shooting, release of the shooter's identify. Just Google it. But there's nothing else to say at the moment. I don't think they're hiding anything.
I have googled it but cannot find any details about the rifle or how far away he was

naturally libs who jump to conclusions whenever a black is killed by a white have NO IDEA what the motive for this killing could be

But it has not been officially confirmed that the victims were white
I don't know much about guns. Isn't the scope to help you see farther? I always thought it was kind of like a mini binoculars. Or if you have a scope do you always keep it on your rifle?
I have not verified that he had a scoped rifle

but yes, you are correct about what a scope is
I found the reference to it in a local article from yesterday ... one of the witnesses said he had a rifle with a scope. But you're right, almost nothing from the cops themselves.

The State Police are like that in Maine, too. Forget about getting any kind of news out of them. They're totally tightlipped. But in this case, with a tipline open and them begging for information, I'm guessing they're as puzzled as we are.

The shooter was black
normally the lib news media would withhold that fact because they dont want to promote the image of black people as violent and dangerous

but to make up for this slight toward people of color the identity of slain couple is not given

Rifle with a scope, and he shot both the victims in the head. This was a planned shoot, I think.

Check facebook or something. The state police are befuddled. They can't release the identity of the victims until they notify next of kin. And they've opened a hotline for tips. The police don't know much more than we do right now, it seems. That is why they are being so quiet. There has been plenty of coverage of the shooting, release of the shooter's identify. Just Google it. But there's nothing else to say at the moment. I don't think they're hiding anything.
I have googled it but cannot find any details about the rifle or how far away he was

naturally libs who jump to conclusions whenever a black is killed by a white have NO IDEA what the motive for this killing could be

I have no idea why this is being turned into a racial issue. I was just wondering what in hell he did it for.
It’s being made racial as a sarcastic backlash against anything involving bad behavior toward a black by a white defaulting to racial.

You have some proof of that?
The local tv news around here is straight up. Just the facts. They have a "talk" show on Sundays. That's it. The local paper is pretty straight, too. They make their opinion known in the Op Ed section, but the news coverage is made respectfully and factually. I wish they'd all do that.

The shooter was black

I have no idea why this is being turned into a racial issue. I was just wondering what in hell he did it for.
It’s being made racial as a sarcastic backlash against anything involving bad behavior toward a black by a white defaulting to racial.
So youre saying the OP is acting out like an abused child would?

The shooter was black

Oh! Thanks.

The shooter was black

No, more like an abused adult.

e
The shooter was black

So an abused 20 year old? gotcha.

The local tv news around here is straight up. Just the facts. They have a "talk" show on Sundays. That's it. The local paper is pretty straight, too. They make their opinion known in the Op Ed section, but the news coverage is made respectfully and factually. I wish they'd all do that.
Thats good to hear.

The shooter was black

If the couple were black and the shooter were white the lib media would tell you why he did it
the MSM would have everything FRONT page/etc..and the Atlanta mayor/blacks would be SCREAMING

e
The shooter was black

Now you’re being juvenile.

e
The shooter was black

Now you’re being juvenile.
No. the OP is acting like an abused juvenile.

Thats good to hear.

So what does that make the leftist media then?

5-year old with hand in the cookie jar?

Thats good to hear.

So what does that make the leftist media then?

5-year old with hand in the cookie jar?
Not sure what you are talking about but its good to hear that the local left and right stick to factual reporting where OldLady lives.

Since this was a sniper attack, it's likely this will turn out to be a black guy that always wanted to kill some white people before he died.
The jogger case perhaps made him finally carry it out. I think we will be seeing more and more of these types of attacks.
My advice is to always be aware of your surroundings as best you can, and depending on where you live, maybe consider relocating.

This is sad for the family and friends of this couple, but the bigger story here will be how the MSM will cover this story as compared to stories where a minority is killed. I think we all know there will be no national story, and no MSM narrative.

Since this was a sniper attack, it's likely this will turn out to be a black guy that always wanted to kill some white people before he died.
The jogger case perhaps made him finally carry it out. I think we will be seeing more and more of these types of attacks.
My advice is to always be aware of your surroundings as best you can, and depending on where you live, maybe consider relocating.

This is sad for the family and friends of this couple, but the bigger story here will be how the MSM will cover this story as compared to stories where a minority is killed. I think we all know there will be no national story, and no MSM narrative.

Yeah, despite it literally a black guy declaring an open season on white people. Hunted like animals...

This journalist manqué has just returned from visiting the Daily Mail website.

It shows a photograph of the alleged killer and a photograph of the two victims.

The killer appears be an American of African ancestry, and the victims appear to be Americans of European ancestry.

(I visit that British website every morning to find out about outrageous crimes that are not reported or are underreported by our media.)

Forum List

Back