Elderly couple murdered in Delaware cemetery

My guess is that this is going to end up being a retaliation killing for the AA situation in Georgia if the victims are white. Some Black guy probably snapped due to mental issues.

Reverse the races and the media would be crying about their sacred cow racism all day long.
Probably because Blacks dont have a history of enslaving, lynching, mutilating, discriminating against, over policing, incarcerating, and killing white people.

My guess is that this is going to end up being a retaliation killing for the AA situation in Georgia if the victims are white. Some Black guy probably snapped due to mental issues.

Reverse the races and the media would be crying about their sacred cow racism all day long.
Probably because Blacks dont have a history of enslaving, lynching, over policing, incarcerating, and killing white people.

White people have the history of ending the slavery. Maybe you should have read the history more carefully. The rest of what you wrote is complete far left nonsense. Blacks commit 50 percent of the crimes while being 13 percent of the population. That's why they are policed more - because they commit more crime.

Your ass should be immediately moved to a Chicago gang neighborhood.

Probably because Blacks dont have a history of enslaving, lynching, over policing, incarcerating, and killing white people.

White people have the history of ending the slavery. Maybe you should have read the history more carefully. The rest of what you wrote is complete far left nonsense. Blacks commit 50 percent of the crimes while being 13 percent of the population. That's why they are policed more - because they commit more crime.

Your ass should be immediately moved to a Chicago gang neighborhood.
White people have a history of starting chattel slavery and have committed more genocide then any other race on the planet. I dont read white history. I read real history. Any time you want to come get me then let me know and I will pick you up at the airport. Something tells me you wont show.

Where is the coverage and outrage? A black sniper brutally kills a white couple visiting their son's grave in a cemetery. Why is the race not even mentioned in the following article?

We all must focus on a black criminal instead of this innocent white couple who are now with their son. How is it that 13 percent of the people commit 50 percent of the crime and the problem supposedly are the cops anyway? Where are the black fathers who should be coaching their sons?
Who said they were visiting their son's grave? Who says the victims were white? QUIT MAKING UP SHIT NORMAN! Your link doesn't give you a leg to stand on here.

Where is the coverage and outrage? A black sniper brutally kills a white couple visiting their son's grave in a cemetery. Why is the race not even mentioned in the following article?

We all must focus on a black criminal instead of this innocent white couple who are now with their son. How is it that 13 percent of the people commit 50 percent of the crime and the problem supposedly are the cops anyway? Where are the black fathers who should be coaching their sons?
Who said they were visiting their son's grave? Who says the victims were white? QUIT MAKING UP SHIT NORMAN! Your link doesn't give you a leg to stand on here.

That's why I read multiple links which uncover these facts. The media often lies...

Could have been visiting a granddaughter's grave. A friend of the old guy. Or maybe the victim was a vet and they were sussing out cemeteries where he'd like to be buried. They probably didn't drive there just to walk, but maybe. Quiet park. Who knows.

But by golly, Norman's decided they were there to visit their son and they were white and maybe both of those are true but it's a guess at this point. Sure does push buttons, though, doesn't it? Race buttons, patriot buttons. This is how bullshit gets started on social media. Posters like Norman making free with the facts.

For all we know, they were the grandparents of the shooter and they had made a decision he didn't like. I doubt if someone intent on pure mayhem would choose an empty cemetery for a mass shooting.

That's why I read multiple links which uncover these facts. The media often lies...
Yet your un-media like links don't? Where do they come from, Norman? Why won't you share them? Are YOU hiding something?

Yet your un-media like links don't? Where do they come from, Norman? Why won't you share them? Are YOU hiding something?

Search around and you will find. Stop being stupid, I have no patience with idiots.

The shooter was black

normally the lib news media would withhold that fact because they dont want to promote the image of black people as violent and dangerous

but to make up for this slight toward people of color the identity of slain couple is not given

and because of that I smell a rat

what are the lib news media hiding?
this happens a lot--black MURDERS whites--no big deal
white looks at a black, RACE RACE RACE

1589144693210.png

Search around and you will find. Stop being stupid, I have no patience with idiots.
Oh, so I'm the one out of line because you won't back up your important statements?

Could have been visiting a granddaughter's grave. A friend of the old guy. Or maybe the victim was a vet and they were sussing out cemeteries where he'd like to be buried. They probably didn't drive there just to walk, but maybe. Quiet park. Who knows.

But by golly, Norman's decided they were there to visit their son and they were white and maybe both of those are true but it's a guess at this point. Sure does push buttons, though, doesn't it? Race buttons, patriot buttons. This is how bullshit gets started on social media. Posters like Norman making free with the facts.

For all we know, they were the grandparents of the shooter and they had made a decision he didn't like. I doubt if someone intent on pure mayhem would choose an empty cemetery for a mass shooting.

You wanna lay a bet they were white?
I'll bet it.

You wanna lay a bet they were white?
I'll bet it.
What makes you so sure?

Oh, so I'm the one out of line because you won't back up your important statements?

What is interesting is that the media is deliberately not reporting the skin colors in this case. I wonder why that is. Maybe because they are FAKE NEWS. However, some still do, not the ones you read all the time.

The shooter was black
normally the lib news media would withhold that fact because they dont want to promote the image of black people as violent and dangerous

but to make up for this slight toward people of color the identity of slain couple is not given

Rifle with a scope, and he shot both the victims in the head. This was a planned shoot, I think.

Check facebook or something. The state police are befuddled. They can't release the identity of the victims until they notify next of kin. And they've opened a hotline for tips. The police don't know much more than we do right now, it seems. That is why they are being so quiet. There has been plenty of coverage of the shooting, release of the shooter's identify. Just Google it. But there's nothing else to say at the moment. I don't think they're hiding anything.
I have googled it but cannot find any details about the rifle or how far away he was

naturally libs who jump to conclusions whenever a black is killed by a white have NO IDEA what the motive for this killing could be

But it has not been officially confirmed that the victims were white
I have no idea why this is being turned into a racial issue. I was just wondering what in hell he did it for.
If the couple were black and the shooter were white the lib media would tell you why he did it

The shooter was black

Rifle with a scope, and he shot both the victims in the head. This was a planned shoot, I think.

Check facebook or something. The state police are befuddled. They can't release the identity of the victims until they notify next of kin. And they've opened a hotline for tips. The police don't know much more than we do right now, it seems. That is why they are being so quiet. There has been plenty of coverage of the shooting, release of the shooter's identify. Just Google it. But there's nothing else to say at the moment. I don't think they're hiding anything.
I have googled it but cannot find any details about the rifle or how far away he was

naturally libs who jump to conclusions whenever a black is killed by a white have NO IDEA what the motive for this killing could be

But it has not been officially confirmed that the victims were white
I don't know much about guns. Isn't the scope to help you see farther? I always thought it was kind of like a mini binoculars. Or if you have a scope do you always keep it on your rifle?
I have not verified that he had a scoped rifle

but yes, you are correct about what a scope is

Forum List

Back