Elderly couple murdered in Delaware cemetery

The shooter was black

normally the lib news media would withhold that fact because they dont want to promote the image of black people as violent and dangerous

but to make up for this slight toward people of color the identity of slain couple is not given

and because of that I smell a rat

what are the lib news media hiding?

Where is the coverage and outrage? A black sniper brutally kills a white couple visiting their son's grave in a cemetery. Why is the race not even mentioned in the following article?

We all must focus on a black criminal instead of this innocent white couple who are now with their son. How is it that 13 percent of the people commit 50 percent of the crime and the problem supposedly are the cops anyway? Where are the black fathers who should be coaching their sons?

Gunman later either killed self or was killed by police . Couple was 85 and 86 Second victim from Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery shooting dies; police ID shooter

A black literally hunted them down a white elderly couple with a sniping rifle. Visiting cemetery while white can get you hunted down.

But almost no mention of it from the liberal media. Was it that it was a Veteran's cemetery or does the skin tone only matter?
They don't know yet, what happened or why. How do you even know it was a hunting rifle? I'd love a link if you found somewhere with more details. It is so bizarre. Family thing? Did he shoot them because he was doing something nefarious and they saw him? The cops weren't there so they don't know. I don't even know who called the police about it. A funeral had just ended. Did someone from the park hear the shots and call? There is like NOTHING on this case.

Gunman later either killed self or was killed by police . Couple was 85 and 86 Second victim from Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery shooting dies; police ID shooter

A black literally hunted them down a white elderly couple with a sniping rifle. Visiting cemetery while white can get you hunted down.

But almost no mention of it from the liberal media. Was it that it was a Veteran's cemetery or does the skin tone only matter?
They don't know yet, what happened or why. How do you even know it was a hunting rifle? I'd love a link if you found somewhere with more details. It is so bizarre. Family thing? Did he shoot them because he was doing something nefarious and they saw him? The cops weren't there so they don't know. I don't even know who called the police about it. A funeral had just ended. Did someone from the park hear the shots and call? There is like NOTHING on this case.

It was a hunting rifle with a scope.

The black person hunted down white elderly people on a cemetery. Where is the media?

The less info the lib news media gives you means the more they are trying to hide from you

I actually dont know that the elderly couple are white

but I’m sure the lib media knows the race of the victims

The shooter was black
normally the lib news media would withhold that fact because they dont want to promote the image of black people as violent and dangerous

but to make up for this slight toward people of color the identity of slain couple is not given

Rifle with a scope, and he shot both the victims in the head. This was a planned shoot, I think.

Check facebook or something. The state police are befuddled. They can't release the identity of the victims until they notify next of kin. And they've opened a hotline for tips. The police don't know much more than we do right now, it seems. That is why they are being so quiet. There has been plenty of coverage of the shooting, release of the shooter's identify. Just Google it. But there's nothing else to say at the moment. I don't think they're hiding anything.

The shooter was black

Rifle with a scope, and he shot both the victims in the head. This was a planned shoot, I think.

Check facebook or something. The state police are befuddled. They can't release the identity of the victims until they notify next of kin. And they've opened a hotline for tips. The police don't know much more than we do right now, it seems. That is why they are being so quiet. There has been plenty of coverage of the shooting, release of the shooter's identify. Just Google it. But there's nothing else to say at the moment. I don't think they're hiding anything.
I have googled it but cannot find any details about the rifle or how far away he was

naturally libs who jump to conclusions whenever a black is killed by a white have NO IDEA what the motive for this killing could be

But it has not been officially confirmed that the victims were white

The shooter was black

I have googled it but cannot find any details about the rifle or how far away he was

naturally libs who jump to conclusions whenever a black is killed by a white have NO IDEA what the motive for this killing could be

I have no idea why this is being turned into a racial issue. I was just wondering what in hell he did it for.

The shooter was black

I don't know much about guns. Isn't the scope to help you see farther? I always thought it was kind of like a mini binoculars. Or if you have a scope do you always keep it on your rifle?

Check facebook or something.
I meant look for the identity of the VICTIMS on FB. Family, friends a memorial? We had another mass shooting where the victims were divulged on FB before the cops had done their duty.

The less info the lib news media gives you means the more they are trying to hide from you

I actually dont know that the elderly couple are white

but I’m sure the lib media knows the race of the victims
Why isnt the con media divulging anything? I know they are substandard but they do have reporters dont they?

My guess is that this is going to end up being a retaliation killing for the AA situation in Georgia if the victims are white. Some Black guy probably snapped due to mental issues.

Reverse the races and the media would be crying about their sacred cow racism all day long.

Forum List

Back