Elaine Chao Finally Claps back at Trump's Racist Taunts

I suspect the decision whether to go public with this was a difficult choice to make. For her and so many others.

Does a decent, intelligent adult lower themselves to engage to any degree with what is essentially a spoiled middle school bully, or do they do what is often done with petulant children, and ignore them?

Clearly she chose the former because more than enough people have enabled his profound immaturity. It just remains a shame that a former President would behave like an angry child and be celebrated for it. A disturbing reflection of what this country is.
you mean a spoiled middle school bully who says he would like to take Trump behind the school and beat him up (paraphrased) as Biden did?

Or does that not count?

Or how about Hillary calling 50% of trump supporters every name in the book from Racist to Homophobe to xenophobe and whatever?

Or does that not count?

Or Biden making fun of 7-11 workers and their Indian accents?

Or does that not count?

Or Biden telling a predominantly black audience that republican's want to put them back in chains?

Or does that not count?

Just curious.

About time. Its been shocking that Trump has continually taunted his own former Trnasportation Secretary and fellow Republican..why? At this point its just disgusting.​

Elaine Chao, Trump-era transportation secretary and Mitch McConnell's wife, hits back at Trump for giving her the racist nickname 'Coco Chow'​

would you listen to yourself. You sound like a little madame butterfly. McConnell and his beotch have outted themselves. They are damn democrats on the take and don't' give a fig about this country as long as they are doin' fine.

you mean a spoiled middle school bully who says he would like to take Trump behind the school and beat him up (paraphrased) as Biden did?

Or does that not count?

Or how about Hillary calling 50% of trump supporters every name in the book from Racist to Homophobe to xenophobe and whatever?

Or does that not count?

Or does that not count?

Or Biden telling a predominantly black audience that republican's want to put them back in chains?

Or does that not count?

Just curious.
don't forget threatening those of us not on the same page with F15s.

Or does that not count?

Or does that not count?

Or does that not count?

Or does that not count?

Just curious.
Aw, you found a few comparisons in a feeble attempt to deflect. Biden is mediocre and a politician. I don't give two shits about him.

What I am actually talking about is the daily, hourly, non-stop childish behaviors of your hero. An ongoing embarrassment to any intelligent, honest American.

You can play all the games you want. You're just a Trumpster. I expect it.

If Screeching Cheeks Warren can hijack the Native American culture with a cringeworthy cookbook called "Pow Wow Chow", Trump is on firm ground.

The fact that he's still pushing their buttons and making them google "how long after ingesting LiquidPlumr does it take to die?" gives me a woody.
Amazon product

Aw, you found a few comparisons in a feeble attempt to deflect. Biden is mediocre and a politician. I don't give two shits about him.

What I am actually talking about is the daily, hourly, non-stop childish behaviors of your hero. An ongoing embarrassment to any intelligent, honest American.

You can play all the games you want. You're just a Trumpster. I expect it.
wow.

Talk about giving up by stating fact that is not actually fact and implying it is indisputable fact pretty much ending the conversation.

That's fine with me. You aren't worthy of my time.

About time. Its been shocking that Trump has continually taunted his own former Trnasportation Secretary and fellow Republican..why? At this point its just disgusting.​

Elaine Chao, Trump-era transportation secretary and Mitch McConnell's wife, hits back at Trump for giving her the racist nickname 'Coco Chow'​

Oh the horror!
Biden deflector shields...up!

Trump called her Coco Chow?

Shocking!

I hope libs will come out of their safe rooms soon and rejoin society

I have to add that trump is not helping himself by attacking Chao

He really gains nothing from it and gives trump haters more fuel for their fire

Please explain what is racist about “coco chow”? What about that phrase makes it racist?

Do not like her... but race should not enter in the conversation. this is the 2nd job Mitch got her, and have heard a lot of negatives about both the time and energy she has put into the job. plus her family owning a Chinese shipping company gives cause for concern. She is gone now, maybe we should move on to an honest appraisal of how others are doing their jobs, and not on what political party there a member of.

What isn't shocking is that the racist right continues to support and defend Trump, ignoring the fact that Trump is a racist and bigot.

Or does that not count?

Or does that not count?

Or does that not count?

Or does that not count?

Just curious.
Progs object to bullying only when they are on the receiving end of it.. When they are dishing it out, that's just politics.

What is this? More TDS?

What isn't shocking is that the racist right continues to support and defend Trump, ignoring the fact that Trump is a racist and bigot.
What’s really not shocking is you people pretending you give a fuck about this woman at all. If she died tomorrow the internet would be full of leftists wishing her to hell for being married to a Republican. It’s also not shocking you come out of the woodwork screaming about racism not because Trump said anything racist he just dared criticize someone. Again, someone you don’t give a fuck about but a proxy to use for your stupid rants.

That is what’s not shocking in the least,

You intentionally gloss over all the things he's said about her, about his own Transportation Secretary.
To be clear ... President Trump wasn't racist enough to not make her Transportation Secretary where she was the like the fourth or fifth most powerful woman in government...he was only racist enough to make fun of her on the internet years later.

I swear...liberals have universally been infected with a logic impairing virus.

Forum List

Back