EIGHT reasons to never trust this Biden Run Gov't

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
  • Every gov't around the world....with few exceptions cares anything about their citizens. If one didn't know any better it looks like someone with lots of money and power is/are pulling the strings. We are expendable and seemingly powerless. It's your children they want. It's your life and your childrens' lives they want for their own purposes and it matters not if you die in the process...matter of fact..that would be all the better.

• Pretty much everything weā€™re being told about the Ukraine war is a lie. Thatā€™s not a ā€œpro-Russiaā€ or ā€œanti-Ukraineā€ statement. It simply means that the news coming out about Ukraine from just about every source is produced by some government for their own purposes. Today, our government is doing whatever it can to keep the taxpayer money laundering business through Ukraine alive.
  • The Arizona election (and many others) produced results that are mathematically impossible. On the show, I turned to Patrick Byrne for a brief statistical analysis of why there is no way Katie Hobbs could have legitimately won the Arizona gubernatorial election. And hers isnā€™t the only race that has been stolen.
  • The push for electric vehicles is actually a push to eliminate ALL private vehicle ownership by ā€œnormalā€ people. They say they want everyone to drive electric cars, but they arenā€™t telling the inconvenient truth that there isnā€™t nearly enough lithium for that to even happen. Once they can outlaw gas vehicles for the sake of ā€œclimate change,ā€ they will spring on us the reality that they really just donā€™t want us to have automobiles at all. Public transit, electric bicycles, and 15-minute cities are all part of the future they donā€™t want us to know about yet.
  • The world economy is being herded toward collapse. Thereā€™s a very sad reality happening right now thatā€™s not getting any attention. Governments across the globe are preparing for ā€œbail ins,ā€ which means banks will be given the power to take our money to preserve themselves. This along with every other ludicrous economic policy coming from our ā€œrepresentativesā€ tell us they are preparing for a full-blown economic collapse. Or, to be more accurate, they are manufacturing one.
  • Most in government are attacking the Constitution instead of defending it. In the United States, public servants swear to defend the Constitution. But what weā€™re seeing in reality are attempts by people on both sides of the political aisle to sidestep or even subvert the Constitution altogether.
  • Nobody in government, not even the ā€œgood guys,ā€ are going after Pfizer following the Project Veritas bombshell. The Project Veritas bombshell about Pfizerā€™s ā€œdirected evolutionā€ of Covid-19 should have prompted everyone in government to be screaming for answers. Instead, weā€™re getting silence. Even the ā€œgood guysā€ in government are avoiding the topic like an actual plague. Why is that?
  • Governments across the world are pushing for food shortages so they have total control over supply and therefore the people. The Dutch farmers protested. They were then shut down. This is a microcosm of how governments across the globe are preparing to handle the coming food crisis. Instead of fighting it, theyā€™re advancing it. As Henry Kissinger said, who controls the food supply controls the people.
  • Child rapes are increasing and nobody in government is lifting a finger to stop them. There is absolutely no excuse in our modern society for child rapes to be increasing. With all the law enforcement technology and attacks on our privacy that weā€™ve suffered in recent years, how can ā€œchild sex traffickersā€ be achieving their evil goals so easily? And why are our ā€œleadersā€ doing absolutely nothing to stop it? This, more than any of the other seven reasons, is the one that makes me have absolutely zero trust in government.

Last edited:
  • Every gov't around the world....with few exceptions cares anything about their citizens. If one didn't know any better it looks like someone with lots of money and power is/are pulling the strings. We are expendable and seemingly powerless. It's your children they want. It's your life and your childrens' lives they want for their own purposes and it matters not if you die in the process...matter of fact..that would be all the better.

• Pretty much everything weā€™re being told about the Ukraine war is a lie. Thatā€™s not a ā€œpro-Russiaā€ or ā€œanti-Ukraineā€ statement. It simply means that the news coming out about Ukraine from just about every source is produced by some government for their own purposes. Today, our government is doing whatever it can to keep the taxpayer money laundering business through Ukraine alive.
  • The Arizona election (and many others) produced results that are mathematically impossible. On the show, I turned to Patrick Byrne for a brief statistical analysis of why there is no way Katie Hobbs could have legitimately won the Arizona gubernatorial election. And hers isnā€™t the only race that has been stolen.
  • The push for electric vehicles is actually a push to eliminate ALL private vehicle ownership by ā€œnormalā€ people. They say they want everyone to drive electric cars, but they arenā€™t telling the inconvenient truth that there isnā€™t nearly enough lithium for that to even happen. Once they can outlaw gas vehicles for the sake of ā€œclimate change,ā€ they will spring on us the reality that they really just donā€™t want us to have automobiles at all. Public transit, electric bicycles, and 15-minute cities are all part of the future they donā€™t want us to know about yet.
  • The world economy is being herded toward collapse. Thereā€™s a very sad reality happening right now thatā€™s not getting any attention. Governments across the globe are preparing for ā€œbail ins,ā€ which means banks will be given the power to take our money to preserve themselves. This along with every other ludicrous economic policy coming from our ā€œrepresentativesā€ tell us they are preparing for a full-blown economic collapse. Or, to be more accurate, they are manufacturing one.
  • Most in government are attacking the Constitution instead of defending it. In the United States, public servants swear to defend the Constitution. But what weā€™re seeing in reality are attempts by people on both sides of the political aisle to sidestep or even subvert the Constitution altogether.
  • Nobody in government, not even the ā€œgood guys,ā€ are going after Pfizer following the Project Veritas bombshell. The Project Veritas bombshell about Pfizerā€™s ā€œdirected evolutionā€ of Covid-19 should have prompted everyone in government to be screaming for answers. Instead, weā€™re getting silence. Even the ā€œgood guysā€ in government are avoiding the topic like an actual plague. Why is that?
  • Governments across the world are pushing for food shortages so they have total control over supply and therefore the people. The Dutch farmers protested. They were then shut down. This is a microcosm of how governments across the globe are preparing to handle the coming food crisis. Instead of fighting it, theyā€™re advancing it. As Henry Kissinger said, who controls the food supply controls the people.
  • Child rapes are increasing and nobody in government is lifting a finger to stop them. There is absolutely no excuse in our modern society for child rapes to be increasing. With all the law enforcement technology and attacks on our privacy that weā€™ve suffered in recent years, how can ā€œchild sex traffickersā€ be achieving their evil goals so easily? And why are our ā€œleadersā€ doing absolutely nothing to stop it? This, more than any of the other seven reasons, is the one that makes me have absolutely zero trust in government.
I want to focus on this whole electric car thing. Well actually, I just want to rant about "cars" in general. They are huge money pits. Insurance, fuel, maintenance, they are constantly tapping into your wallet. I own half a damn dozen, my two youngest kids, myself, my spouse, a couple spares, why? I mean I am about to give some away. Good thing my house is paid for because I spend the equivalent of a nice house payment on flippin cars.

One of my sons works remote. He has a car but hasn't driven it in more than two years. He has his groceries delivered, and to be blunt, he hasn't left, first this house, and second, his apartment, in almost three years. His luxury apartment is furnished with high end furniture, leather sofa, Herman Miller office chair, luxury mattress. The rent is the highest in the city. He eats like a king. He has a stock portfolio that would be the envy of someone that is 60 years old, and he is 23. He spends zero dollars, outside liability insurance for the car he doesn't drive, maybe twenty bucks a month, on cars.

Cars are over-rated, over-priced, and damn near useless in the society we have today.

I want to focus on this whole electric car thing. Well actually, I just want to rant about "cars" in general. They are huge money pits. Insurance, fuel, maintenance, they are constantly tapping into your wallet. I own half a damn dozen, my two youngest kids, myself, my spouse, a couple spares, why? I mean I am about to give some away. Good thing my house is paid for because I spend the equivalent of a nice house payment on flippin cars.

One of my sons works remote. He has a car but hasn't driven it in more than two years. He has his groceries delivered, and to be blunt, he hasn't left, first this house, and second, his apartment, in almost three years. His luxury apartment is furnished with high end furniture, leather sofa, Herman Miller office chair, luxury mattress. The rent is the highest in the city. He eats like a king. He has a stock portfolio that would be the envy of someone that is 60 years old, and he is 23. He spends zero dollars, outside liability insurance for the car he doesn't drive, maybe twenty bucks a month, on cars.

Cars are over-rated, over-priced, and damn near useless in the society we have today.
Where he is.. but not where i live. I don't want to give up the freedom that a vehicle affords me. Your son chooses that lifestyle. I DON"T. Now i do agree with you on the fact it is a money pit. All gov't ordered...we are not free. WE are taxed to death literally and if we don't pay up, they take OUR STUFF from us. Didn't we fight a war a couple centuries ago about that very thing??

Where he is.. but not where i live. I don't want to give up the freedom that a vehicle affords me. Your son chooses that lifestyle. I DON"T. Now i do agree with you on the fact it is a money pit. All gov't ordered...we are not free. WE are taxed to death literally and if we don't pay up, they take OUR STUFF from us. Didn't we fight a war a couple centuries ago about that very thing??
Yes, we did fight a war about that, but it is not the war you are thinking of, and we lost.

I have posted about this before but it bears repeating, especially in regards to the light it provides for our current government. The war I am speaking of is the Whiskey Rebellion. Let me lay it out there for you.

During the Revolutionary War the army, mostly state militias but also the continentals, would stroll up to a farm and demand supplies. They would take cows, food crops, gunpowder, whatever they needed, and then they would stroke an IOU for those provisions that was called a Continental Script. Now when the war was over, well the nation was in a world of shit. And those farmers, they were up against it. Fields were neglected because the workers were fighting the damn British. Those farmers needed a new start. They needed seeds, they needed supplies, and the only asset they had were those Continental scripts. But the states were all broke. Those scripts were not worth jack shit, there was no hope they were going to get their money back. So they sold them, on average, for about ten cents on the dollar. They sold them to people like Alexander Hamilton and George Washington. And after the second Continental Congress, the first act passed by Congress was one that bought all those scripts back at full face value. The revenue that allowed that, the whiskey tax. The one way farmers had to store their crop for a cash asset was whiskey, "moonshine" if you will, and it was taxed.

I mean I know people are pissed now, about the government, about taxes, but can you imagine how pissed those farmers were? I mean they got shit on the scripts, and now they got to pay back full face value with a whisky tax? Hamilton and Washington made out like bandits. They have to pay? Hell yeah they are pissed and hell yeah, they take up arms. And it was centered in upstate New York which is a whole story in itself.

But what that shows you is our government, from the getgo, was never about you and I and has always been about the people in power. You want to take that power back then there are some simple solutions. No one, senator or representative, can be re-elected. One and done, wait out a term and run again, but the system was never created for career politicians, George Mason made that argument early on.

Trump could have been a decent President. He chose to pander to the snake handlers instead. Biden is the price for that.

Anyway, Presidents come and go. If we could survive the Cult of W., we can survive anything.
Snakehand.jpg

Forum List

Back