Egyptian Judoka Refuses To Shake Israeli Opponent's Hand

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is the third of fourth story like this I've seen. At least this guy went through with the competition. The other stories I've read, the Arab/Muslim athlete forfeited their match up against their Israeli opponent and refused to compete. I'm getting really tired of these Arab shit sacks behaving this way. The Olympics are supposed to be the one thing that brings us all together and put this stupid shit aside. If these asshole Arab athletes are going to behave this way then maybe the Olympic committee needs to grow a set and tell them that their countries aren't welcome to compete in the future. Fuck them.

www.deadspin.com/egyptian-judoka-refuses-to-shake-israeli-opponents-hand-1785202824?

This is the third of fourth story like this I've seen. At least this guy went through with the competition. The other stories I've read, the Arab/Muslim athlete forfeited their match up against their Israeli opponent and refused to compete. I'm getting really tired of these Arab shit sacks behaving this way. The Olympics are supposed to be the one thing that brings us all together and put this stupid shit aside. If these asshole Arab athletes are going to behave this way then maybe the Olympic committee needs to grow a set and tell them that their countries aren't welcome to compete in the future. Fuck them.

www.deadspin.com/egyptian-judoka-refuses-to-shake-israeli-opponents-hand-1785202824?

If it were me ( I am not Muslim ) I would have went to the match and fought to win it and afterwards shook the individual hand that I defeated even if they were my enemy and if I lost the match I would still shake the individual hand...

It seem there is no honor with the Muslim athlete when it come to fighting against the Israeli athlete...

Although that was unsportsmanlike and based on specific political grievances, it was very trivial compared to other unsportsmanlike activity at these events.

Although that was unsportsmanlike and based on specific political grievances, it was very trivial compared to other unsportsmanlike activity at these events.
Like 9 year old Chinese female gymnasts being passed off as 16?

If Israel did such a thing the international blame would be universal.

If an Arab does it, only a few make a fuss.

Not unlike their countless conflicts, Israel is always to blame as much or more than those peaceful Arabs --- at least according the media, the “scholars” in our universities, and timid politicians in the West.

Even a tepid apology for what happened at the Olympics in Munich would be a nice start from the Arab circles.

Last edited:
Had it been the israeli athletes that showed the type of poor sportsmanship and distain towards the muslim countries the media would have been all over them. But the muslims get a pass because being uncivilized is what is expected of them.

The ones that refuse to compete with Israelis are simply terrified to lose to a jew. They should be afraid, since Jews always win against the muslims. Superior cultures produce superior people.

The ones that refuse to compete with Israelis are simply terrified to lose to a jew. They should be afraid, since Jews always win against the muslims. Superior cultures produce superior people.

they have more money, military power and powerful countries behind them is all, that is what makes them superior.

they have more money, military power and powerful countries behind them is all, that is what makes them superior.
No, their culture is what makes them superior. Do you see any warring jew tribes at odds constantly? Do they subjugate half their population (women)? No, everyone in israel is free to contribute and they do. They are inventive, intelligent and highly capable people.

Muslims on the other hand... well, we know how god damn sucky they are. They produce nothing but death and sadness.

What is not mentioned in the story Taz linked to, is not only did El Shehaby not shake the Israeli's hand, he also refused to bow and he left the mat. While shaking hands is not mandatory, bowing after a match most certainly IS required. The ref called El Shehaby back to the mat where he gave only the slightest of nods towards his opponent. Needless to say, the audience showed their disdain for this unsportsmanlike act with a chorus of jeers.

Egyptian judoka refuses to shake Israeli opponent's hand

Liberals want us to applaud the diversity of a U.S. athlete competing in muslem religious garb but a kid wearing a Christian Crucifix would be kicked out of public school. Maybe the last time a competing athlete refused to shake hands was during the 1939 Berlin Olympics when Nazis ignored a Black American gold medal athlete. Too bad the liberal media built a virtual wall around jihadists.

Liberals want us to applaud the diversity of a U.S. athlete competing in muslem religious garb but a kid wearing a Christian Crucifix would be kicked out of public school. Maybe the last time a competing athlete refused to shake hands was during the 1939 Berlin Olympics when Nazis ignored a Black American gold medal athlete. Too bad the liberal media built a virtual wall around jihadists.
so is that why the overwhelming majority of us Jew are libs, cross humper

No, their culture is what makes them superior. Do you see any warring jew tribes at odds constantly? Do they subjugate half their population (women)? No, everyone in israel is free to contribute and they do. They are inventive, intelligent and highly capable people.

Muslims on the other hand... well, we know how god damn sucky they are. They produce nothing but death and sadness.

Yea, right, guess the USA can stop supporting them with our tax dollars hey. They are not a superior culture, we can get in to detail, but now is not the time for place, but to say they are superior is sick, what they are doing to the Palestinians is nothing short of slow genocide and thievery.

I think they are their own worst enemy, under the circumstances. If they don't want to compete .... more likely don't want to lose .... against the Israeli team, then they don't have to. If that is a display of national heroism for the pride of their benefactors - then let them forfeit the opportunity of international recognisim. It's no skin off of Israel's nose.

But doesn't the same apply to the US that boycotted the summer Olympic Games in 1980? The US didn't want to lose to the Russians but made some cocamany excuse about their occupation of Afghanistan. Same-same sour grapes.

Colour me not shocked that a Muslim is acting in a disgusting manner.

They can't even have good sportsmanship.

On a side not about the olympics in general. The games have lacked because we have no villains. Back when we had the Soviets we stayed glued to ensure medal counts were up and any chance we got to face them we relished a victory and were upset in defeat. We need a new villain. I think we should just make Muslims our new villains. Since they are already doing disgusting things in just about every facet of life in the world.

Colour me not shocked that a Muslim is acting in a disgusting manner.

They can't even have good sportsmanship.

On a side not about the olympics in general. The games have lacked because we have no villains. Back when we had the Soviets we stayed glued to ensure medal counts were up and any chance we got to face them we relished a victory and were upset in defeat. We need a new villain. I think we should just make Muslims our new villains. Since they are already doing disgusting things in just about every facet of life in the world.

But then, does that mean that you relish any win by Muslim Americans or are you upset by it?

Wish I was surprised by this but sadly I'm not low class or no class has pretty much become the norm another example of this was Hope Solo calling the Swedish soccer team a bunch cowards after they beat the U.S.

Forum List

Back