Egypt: Give Palestinians a Safe Haven

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Egypt has spoken out on the Israel-Hamas war. They've called for a cease-fire. Well isn't that nice. If there could be a cease fire for nutjobs like Hamas, there wouldn't be a war in the first place. Instead of John Kerry and Egypt calling for a cease fire, they could do something really helpful right now. Egypt could offer the Palestinians a safe haven in the cities of Egypt only about 100 miles from Gaza (Port Said, Ismail'iya, & Suez).

What the Palestinians really need right now is just some safe place to go to get away from the bombardment going on in their homeplace. In the best case, Egypt could offer them temporary housing. If that's not available, they could open up some empty, abandoned factories or warehouses as shelters. In the worst case, they could provide tents and land for tent cities. For the Palestinians, anything would be better than staying where they are.

With the Palestinians away and secure, Israel and Hamas could fight it out with a minimum of civilian casualties. If Hamas were to object to this, they would suffer major political damage, by showing that they really don't care about the Palestinians or any freedom issue of theirs, but really only want them as human shields. This might also help Israel to locate Hamas and their rocket launching sites, without the impediment of a large civilian population.

This is what John Kerry should be talking about to the Egyptian Prime Minister, as well as offering troop carrier planes and other transport to help evacuate Palestinians. He could also be offering them food and medical assistance.

Hopefully,in the end, Hamas will be destroyed,as well as some strong action taken against Iran who has partially caused all this by supplying Hamas with rockets, instead of rewarding them with money, as the DC dummies are doing now.

Last edited:
Egypt has spoken out on the Israel-Hamas war. They've called for a cease-fire. Well isn't that nice. If there could be a cease fire for nutjobs like Hamas, there wouldn't be a war in the first place. Instead of John Kerry and Egypt calling for a cease fire, they could do something really helpful right now. Egypt could offer the Palestinians a safe haven in the cities of Egypt only about 100 miles from Gaza (Port Said, Ismail'iya, & Suez).

What the Palestinians really need right now is just some safe place to go to get away from the bombardment going on in their homeplace. In the best case, Egypt could offer them temporary housing. If that's not available, they could open up some empty, abandoned factories or warehouses as shelters. In the worst case, they could provide tents and land for tent cities. For the Palestinians, anything would be better than staying where they are.

With the Palestinians away and secure, Israel and Hamas could fight it out with a minimum of civilian casualties. If Hamas were to object to this, they would suffer major political damage, by showing that they really don't care about the Palestinians or any freedom issue of theirs, but really only want them as human shields. This might also help Israel to locate Hamas and their rocket launching sites, without the impediment of a large civilian population.

This is what John Kerry should be talking about to the Egyptian Prime Minister, as well as offering troop carrier planes and other transport to help evacuate Palestinians. He could also be offering them food and medical assistance.

Hopefully,in the end, Hamas will be destroyed,as well as some strong action taken against Iran who has partially caused all this by supplying Hamas with rockets, instead of rewarding them with money, as the DC dummies are doing now.

Maybe they could all go to Egypt and stay there. That would resolve the problem.

Maybe they could all go to Egypt and stay there. That would resolve the problem.

Not for Israel it wouldn't. Not as long as Hamas is still around. For the Palestinians though, yes, that might resolve the problem.

Not a terrible idea but how would they get there? You talk about the U.S. doing it but I don't see that happening, and Israel isn't likely to let Egypt get close or to let down their blockade.

I have a better idea.

Relocate all of the Israeli jews to an island somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

That way the jews can build their hebrew paradise in peace.

And the gentile people of the world won't have to put up with the jews behavior.

Truly a Win = Win situation. ...... :thup:

I have a better idea.

Relocate all of the Israeli jews to an island somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

And the gentile people of the world won't have to put up with the jews behavior.

But then we'd still be stuck with all these Arab Muslim motherfuckers. What are we going to do about that problem?

I have a better idea.

Give us 10 years and we'd still take over the world's stock market.

Not a terrible idea but how would they get there? You talk about the U.S. doing it but I don't see that happening, and Israel isn't likely to let Egypt get close or to let down their blockade.

No, it's not happening. That's why I'm suggesting that they MAKE it happen. They could use those very big troop carrier planes, Army trucks, ships, their own private vehicles (the Palestinians), whatever.

No, it's not happening. That's why I'm suggesting that they MAKE it happen. They could use those very big troop carrier planes, Army trucks, ships, their own private vehicles (the Palestinians), whatever.

Israel isn't going to let Palestinians leave, hence the blockade, and the U.S. isn't going to step in and do anything.

I have a better idea.

And the gentile people of the world won't have to put u

p with the jews behavior.
H

Better yet, how about sending all the Muslim jihadists to Mars, with an invisible barrier around the planet, to prevent them from ever coming back. (and the "infidel" world won't have to put up with the Muslims' behavior)

Israel isn't going to let Palestinians leave, hence the blockade, and the U.S. isn't going to step in and do anything.

One word to be sure to avoid when talking politics >> "isn't"

Egypt, nor Jordan, Iran or Syria want the Palestinians.
But Egypt could do it just out of compassion and wanting to do the right thing. I feed homeless cats around my apartment complex. I don't enjoy walking around in 90+ degree heat and high humidity, but something propels me to do it (almost every day)

That is incorrect, KK. Those in Gaza have always had the option of slipping out the back door to Egypt.

But Egypt could do it just out of compassion and wanting to do the right thing. I feed homeless cats around my apartment complex. I don't enjoy walking around in 90+ degree heat and high humidity, but something propels me to do it (almost every day)

are they feral? Call humane society and they will fix the cats and release back to where they were found.

are they feral? Call humane society and they will fix the cats and release back to where they were found.

The Humane Society where I live does not do that. We residents trap the cats and take them to the HS with a lot of time, trouble, and we pay $15 per cat. The HS fixes the cats. Then WE release them.

Absolutely NO THOUGHT, ZERO, NADA, Zilch has gone into providing a safe refuge for the Gaza civilians. Not from Hamas for certain, but also not from the Arab League, Egypt or the freaking clowns at the UN. The UN could DEMAND temporary refugee camps be provided at the Egyptian crossing. And put the pressure on to make that happen. Should have been ANTICIPATED by the UN. HELL -- you could conscript a couple hundred merchant/troop/cruise ships to provide temporary lodging at Suez.

Nobody is thinking along those lines because MANY Arab countries are openly happy to have Israel as a proxy partner to be ridding the region of the "wrong type" of Arab..

Forum List

Back