Egypt boards the Trumptrain

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
So much for Muslims not wanting a Trump presidency. El Sisi made no bones about it, he wants Trump in office and doesn't want Clinton. Seems most Egyptians feel the same way.

When you support the Muslim Brotherhood don't expect peace loving Muslims to give you much love.

Trump is building bridges and he hasn't even been elected yet.......notice I said yet. The exclusive is linked below:

Exclusive — Egyptian Leaders Praise Donald Trump, Blast Hillary Clinton After President El-Sisi Meets with Both Candidates - Breitbart

So much for Muslims not wanting a Trump presidency. El Sisi made no bones about it, he wants Trump in office and doesn't want Clinton. Seems most Egyptians feel the same way.

When you support the Muslim Brotherhood don't expect peace loving Muslims to give you much love.

Trump is building bridges and he hasn't even been elected yet.......notice I said yet. The exclusive is linked below:

Exclusive — Egyptian Leaders Praise Donald Trump, Blast Hillary Clinton After President El-Sisi Meets with Both Candidates - Breitbart

I agree completely. The obama admin and their policy towards the Muslim Brotherhood has markedly increased violence in the Middle East.

Obama has totally ignored al Sisi...even when the Egyptian leader called for an Islamic reformation. I guess Iran said don't go there, Barack

They know that Hillary has pledged her soul to Israel. She has stated that she is willing to start WWIII in order to defed Israel

She is a dangerous warhawk.

Trump just want to suck his dick while Clinton wants to dick punch him on human rights abuses in Egypt..

Peace loving Muslims? You guys believe in that now? Careful and keep your mouths shut or you'll lose Trump his base.

We always have. There is a very small minority of Muslims who are violent extremists. The same as there is for Christianity and Judaism. The problem being that the small minority of violent Muslims numbers approximately 300 million. There are 1.2 BILLION Muslims who are the finest people you could ever hope to know. The violent ones screw it up for everyone else.

Peace loving Muslims? You guys believe in that now? Careful and keep your mouths shut or you'll lose Trump his base.
Oh look someone's who's fallen for the medias narrative! Here's something you need to commit to memory. The majority of Trump supporters can decipher the difference between the crazy's and the peace loving Muslims.

Oh look someone's who's fallen for the medias narrative! Here's something you need to commit to memory. The majority of Trump supporters can decipher the difference between the crazy's and the peace loving Muslims.
Yet Trump shall have them all deported after getting elected...

Even though the US has been shitting on Muslims since 1949 when Harry S Truman forcefully and arbitrarily removed 1.3 million Muslims from Palestine ., Muslims are nevertheless required to grin , bear it and remain peace loving. They do not have a right to retaliate.

1949 when Harry S Truman forcefully and arbitrarily removed 1.3 million Muslims from Palestine

How many US troops were involved when he forcefully removed them, How much financial aid did he send over to the new State?

How full of it are you?

I agree. But I would like to see the peace lovers kill the radicals with more vigor.

1949 when Harry S Truman forcefully and arbitrarily removed 1.3 million Muslims from Palestine

How many US troops were involved when he forcefully removed them, How much financial aid did he send over to the new State?

How full of it are you?

When Truman recognized Israel , Palestine became Israel and palestinians ecame foreigners in the own land. The future of the Palesins was left to the discretion of Israeli bureaucrats their enemies.

An Interview with Benny Morris
by ARI SHAVIT
Note: Benny Morris is the dean of Israeli ‘new historians’, who have done so much to create a critical vision of Zionism–its expulsion and continuing oppression of the Palestinians, its pressing need for moral and political atonement. His 1987 book, The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, chronicled the Zionist murders, terrorism, and ethnic cleansing that drove 600,000-750,000 Palestinians from their homes in 1948, thus refuting the myth that they fled under the orders of Arab leaders

Forum List

Back