Hillary Clinton canceled another fundraiser because she is seriously ill

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Tell me, is she going to cancel the G7 meetings because she has a pneumonia, or will she cancel Christmas because she can't attend? Sorry people but if she can't attend her own fundraisers she can't be the President.

Did she really cancel? You hear so much.

Something is obviously seriously wrong...it seems. Heck I don't trust anything anymore. :dunno:

Tell me, is she going to cancel the G7 meetings because she has a pneumonia, or will she cancel Christmas because she can't attend? Sorry people but if she can't attend her own fundraisers she can't be the President.

anything else you want to lie about, you vile creature?

please keep repeating the conspiracy theories you get from breitbart

Something is obviously seriously wrong...it seems. Heck I don't trust anything anymore. :dunno:

the answer is it's made up by breitbart.

if you don't know what's true is because you can't tell the difference between propaganda printed by breitbart, drudge and infowars.... which then get repeated on fauxnews and the internets by trolls like the o/p and his friends......

and actual journalists who factcheck and everything.

if you don't know what's true is because you can't tell the difference between propaganda printed by breitbart, drudge and infowars.... which then get repeated on fauxnews and the internets by trolls like the o/p and his friends......

Like I would take the word of the likes of the phony you. You are by far the biggest hypocrite on the forum.........maybe the Internet. The Great Phony Pretender

Get lost and don't post to me. I refuse to take your crap anymore. Been taking it since 2008, and I would say that is enough. GET LOST. jillian

And FYI I don't read that so called propoganda.

which one did she cancel this time?

Like I would take the word of the likes of the phony you. You are by far the biggest hypocrite on the forum.........maybe the Internet. The Great Phony Pretender

Get lost and don't post to me. I refuse to take your crap anymore. Been taking it since 2008, and I would say that is enough. GET LOST. jillian

listen I can't help it if you're not smart enough to figure out what is a real source and what isn't.

as to phony...no. ... that would be part of your inability to ascertain reality.

If you'd have bothered to have looked before running your yap you'd have seen there is nothing at all on Breitbart regarding this.

If you'd have bothered to have looked before running your yap you'd have seen there is nothing at all on Breitbart regarding this.

meh...breitbart today, drudge tomorrow, infowars the day after that... they all repeat the same garbage. and my point stands....if you think those are actual sources, you end up being unable to ascertain fact from fantasy.

She will perhaps make her last cough on the September 27 ?... or may be she will make une pause pipi ( go to the washroom) ?

My oh my, and we thought Trump was thin-skinned.....

There's no sources other than blogs to verify this headline by the O/P. If it wasn't for rumors, righties wouldn't have anything to post about.

:lol: :rofl: :thup::thup:

Forum List

Back