Eggs bad for you

Likkmee

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2015
Second World
Falsee rcommends max 2 a week
I suppose , My neighbor doesn't look well.
He's been eating 2 every morning since 1918
tango.jpeg

My neighbor eats 2 a day and has forever. I don't know how he stands them that often. I may eat two a week at most.

My mum died earlier this year at age 91 and ate eggs her whole life as she grew up on a chicken farm. Her heart gave out and she had a massive heart attack.Perhaps it was from all the eggs and high cholesterol? Or maybe it was the covid shot she took just a few weeks before she attained room temperature? Or the pell mells she smoked?

A friend of mine used to eat candy bars every day. He lived to the ripe old age of 105. Must've been the candy bars that kept him going.

I am currently experimenting.

I am going paleo...ish

Zero carbs...which means no tatties which is agony for my paddy o'irish ass.

Still drinkin coffee though cause...fuck that.

But I am firmly on the wagon.

We shall see what the blood work looks like in a few months.

I am going paleo...ish

I have had good success going low carb and eating clean.

Fuck whomever says eggs are bad. I eat 10 or 12 a week and my blood work is good.

I grew up seeing these reports on eggs one year they are the best thing for you next year it is the worst. I have always had the suspicion these reports come out to effect the commodities market price.

I like to eat eggs for breakfast and to add to salads, fried rice, and other dishes. Usually, I like to eat them with something else so it could be what one eats them with. I think I'm supposed to live to 90.

I am going paleo...ish

Depends. Perhaps low cholesterol in which coffee "may help" (further studies needed)

I grew up seeing these reports on eggs one year they are the best thing for you next year it is the worst. I have always had the suspicion these reports come out to effect the commodities market price.
"They're good for you." "They're bad for you."

It's just a big shell game.

Forum List

Back