"Eff you, old man. Now clean it up."

Yes indeed, he has good references because he's a hard worker and has many offers.
not sure where you are, cuz it's usually 4 years night school , might be state run, might be private ? 2 yr accelerated courses exist, but not everywhere.......

anywho, it's usually 8000 logged hrs to challenge the J-man ticket, another 4000 to challenge the Masters

It's a long haul Sue, but i can guarantee >>>
1670150200813.png

I've personally promoted a number of youngsters that have gone out on their own locally....
(oh, and Joe....that'd be non-union)
~S~

I liked the days when a teacher could do something like that. A kid sees one good ass-whupping and thinks twice about future adventures into fuckheadedness.

I went to high school in the 1950s and 1960s. Things were just beginning to change in the 1960s. Before that a lot of male teachers were WWII vets and the students didn’t dare mess with them. They had no hesitation teaching some snot nosed kid who the real tough guy was.

not sure where you are, cuz it's usually 4 years night school , might be state run, might be private ? 2 yr accelerated courses exist, but not everywhere.......

anywho, it's usually 8000 logged hrs to challenge the J-man ticket, another 4000 to challenge the Masters

It's a long haul Sue, but i can guarantee >>>
View attachment 734432
I've personally promoted a number of youngsters that have gone out on their own locally....
(oh, and Joe....that'd be non-union)
~S~

I believe he's looking at offers where he agrees to work for them for a number of years and they will pay for his courses....

I went to high school in the 1950s and 1960s. Things were just beginning to change in the 1960s. Before that a lot of male teachers were WWII vets and the students didn’t dare mess with them. They had no hesitation teaching some snot nosed kid who the real tough guy was.

I had a seventh grade math teacher who had had it with one young jerkoff and went ballistic -- crazy-faced screaming ballistic. Didn't actually hurt the young future criminal. Just grabbed him by the collar and gently held him up against the wall and screamed at him until dipshit pissed himself. That's all it took. No one ever tested him again and I was so impressed that I actually started paying attention in his class and got my first (and probably only) A in math.

some of the rudest people i have witnessed are much nearer my age than youthful...manners are free, good manners are priceless regardless of age etc

Just the amount of ignorance in this post. The blatant, steaming ignorance.

If you can deal with it Seymour Flops you're a better person than me.

Just calling the post "ignorance" reveals your inability to counter the information posted. You want autistic children to have "consequences" for their "meltdowns". That's about as "ignorant" as you can get.

Just calling the post "ignorance" reveals your inability to counter the information posted. You want autistic children to have "consequences" for their "meltdowns". That's about as "ignorant" as you can get.

You don't think autistic children can be educated into better behavior. They can and they have--I have seen it dozens, if not hundreds of time.

The ignorance is also in "non-verbal" and "trouble communicating".

How many autistic children do you know, have you taught? Me? Dozens and dozens, if not hundreds.

In our state if a student attacks a teacher in grade 6 and above, student can be suspended or expelled.

Grade 5 and under? nothing. Though many of these kids in grade 5 and under outweigh me by a LOT. And I mean a LOT.

Little kids in a fit of outrage can do much damage.
Oh, yes they can. My wife is a paraprofessional and she's been hurt several times. Two times severely. She had her upper arm fractured when a kid in the motor lap picked up a six foot long two-by-four that was part of a walking beam and swung it as his pregnant teacher. My wife jumped in to prevent the new mommy from bein hurt and took the blow on her left arm. When our at that time young, new, and very sweet School Psychologist decided to talk to him about it, she squatted in front of him to be on eye level. Kapow! Broken nose.

My wife also had her nose broken by a different student - a fourth grader. He later came to my program in Junior High. He was "homeless" because he had started a fire in his apartment and his family had to move in with grandma. People would ask, "how can you work with a kid who broke your wife's nose?" If you take things personally in the behavior business, you won't last a year.

I could go on and on, and I'm sure you could also, if not about yourself, about others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back