"Eff you, old man. Now clean it up."

I’ve heard of much worse behavior on school busses that went entirely unaddressed even though reported.
I've seen felonies happen on school buses, but our old bus driver broke it all up every time.

She did not play.
Not an issue. I have spent the last 40 years developing a very specific set of skills.

When I was growing up, my parents emphasized to me the importance of education, because I didn't want to be "digging a ditch" when I grew up. To them, that was the lowest of the low.

So if you are sixty years old, and your one skill set is cleaning up after yuppy spawn, and one of them is rude to you so you quit, that says a lot about your bad choices.

Again, I've heard the other side of it. Disinterested teachers who know they can't be fired, or teachers who are burned out and just giving up.
^Posted from lot 17B in the trailer park. :auiqs.jpg:

If JoeB131 had twice the smarts and skills, he could be Bubbles, The Shopping Cart Mechanic.

Unfortunately, he doesn't. :aargh:

JoeB131 lives in a singlewide. ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :nono:

Except for that bitch trying to pull some kinda class bullshit. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Um, yeah, because the custodian is always a respected position.

Wow, Islamophobic Twit is shocked to find out...kids are little bastards! And if you lock a bunch of them in a place they don't want to be for seven hours a day with people they don't want to spend time with, they are going to be abusive to each other and the staff.

All that said, I would hope that the kid in question was sent to detention, but I doubt it.
No Moon Bat, you are confused.

The filthy ass little shit has no respect. No wonder nobody wants to send their kid to these failed public shools.

The mental health communities infiltration into our educational system made a huge dent in how kids are disciplined Sue

trust me in that , i experienced this first hand through my kids tenure

~S~

I saw that process starting to happen when I was in high school, in 1971! I was asked if I wanted to participate in a program that would entail talking, one on one, to someone from one of the colleges once a week, for a semester. It would have gotten me out of one of my least favorite classes one day a week. I went the first week and the whole thing creeped me out. Never went back. I would have taken the dullest class in the whole curriculum to get out of talking to that leftist "college student" freak.

To remedy what, exactly?
well, what you'd like to see the educational system change and/or aspire to Unkotare

fwiw, myself, i'm a tradesman (yes i've dug ditches) , a member of various organizations over the years that have tried to address it's issues, and who's members always have their own remedies.....

your profession can't be much different

you teach, you're not supposed to be a daycare, nor some sort of penal system , yet you've these completely unruly children that obviously need some sort of restraint....

~S~

I saw that process starting to happen when I was in high school, in 1971! I was asked if I wanted to participate in a program that would entail talking, one on one, to someone from one of the colleges once a week, for a semester. It would have gotten me out of one of my least favorite classes one day a week. I went the first week and the whole thing creeped me out. Never went back. I would have taken the dullest class in the whole curriculum to get out of talking to that leftist "college student" freak.

I guess it does go back that far OPJQ
fwiw, i was a freshman in '71
the councilors at the time dismissed me as completely unviable for higher ed, while the seniors at the time were tellin' me to join the nat gaurds
oh well.....
~S~

I guess it does go back that far OPJQ
fwiw, i was a freshman in '71
the councilors at the time dismissed me as completely unviable for higher ed
oh well.....
~S~

Strange. I perceive you as being subtly brilliant. Did you go on and kick some ass, academically?

I was same age. I felt like a bug and the guy impressed me as a perv.

well, what you'd like to see the educational system change and/or aspire to Unkotare

fwiw, myself, i'm a tradesman (yes i've dug ditches) , a member of various organizations over the years that have tried to address it's issues, and who's members always have their own remedies.....

you teach, you're not supposed to be a daycare, nor some sort of penal system , yet you've these completely unruly children that obviously need some sort of restraint....

~S~
I'm sure Unko establishes discipline in his class because it's necessary to do so in order to teach whatever subject.

My Jr. High English teacher was brutal! She could embarass a student to death!

Oh yeah, she was was hot, black, and brutal, and a great teacher!

Nobody ever crossed her, no sir! I bet if they did, they would have paid a high price and had zero pride left in the tank.

She had a way of nipping any unrulyness right in the bud. It was nothin' but a thang for her.

Teaching was her calling, for sure.

Now let's learn some English! We also watched the films about the Nazis in that class.

That woman knew how to do things.

Last edited:

~S~
I don't provide daycare. I'm not my students warden or mommy, and I never pretend to be. I always welcome communication with students families, but it does NOT take a village. I'm there to be their teacher.

I'd argue the problem is more to do with parents. The teachers didn't raise a bastard, his parents did.

But if you walk off your job working with children because a child was rude to you, maybe you don't need that job that badly.
One more thought

In generations past students were not little angels yearning to be educated

I think its natural for students to rebel and test the limits of the teacher

Us crude old conservatives believe in the rule of order that punishes students who misbehave

Lib parents may not like that and hire lawyers to threaten the teachers and sue them if they dont comply

But the end result of that is a failed education system

I almost went into Academia. Then I thought about what my damn English prof. said.

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach." That only really applies to college level stuff, but it's damn profound and I know that wasn't his own. Doesn't change how true it is, though.

I saw a friend living The American Dream and went to chase it like that.

His exploded a few months later, but I was already committed. It is what it is. :dunno:

I'm sure he's still doing quite well; Raised a few kids, fed 'em all the time, clothed 'em..all that.

I never got what he had, that imploded later, but that's OK. Maybe it wasn't meant to be for me. :dunno:

Bless ya for doing what you do.

At least me n him both had motorcycles. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh! That's my friend we used to go into the store and ham it up with WWF stuff. Good times! Oh yeah! We know a lot of the moves.

Bad times is when he dove into a river and knocked himself out and I had to jump in and drag his big ass to the shore before he drowned. That took everything I had.

Last edited:
Strange. I perceive you as being subtly brilliant
jeez....can you have a word w/my wife OPJQ?:)
Did you go on and kick some ass, academically?
not in any sort of traditional way, i did get involved with the emergency services, and excelled at all the classes i took, but only because they saved my life as a lad

in that time i was solicited to 'teach' an introductory course , and to HS seniors at that, it was the hardest job i've ever had

at one point, i asked the kids to do what is called a primary and secondary assessment, which is where the first responder looks for injuries on a patient

This requires the responder to touch the patient

so i 'splained 1/2 the class needed to be patents, 1/2 responders in a 'mock scenario'

so there i was , standing in the local HS with all these kids , 1/2 of which were laying down, the other 1/2 feeling them up......

all i could think of was OMG!, i'm going to f*cking jail!

~S~

``

jeez....can you have a word w/my wife OPJQ?:)

not in any sort of traditional way, i did get involved with the emergency services, and excelled at all the classes i took, but only because they saved my life as a lad

in that time i was solicited to 'teach' an introductory course , and to HS seniors at that, it was the hardest job i've ever had

at one point, i asked the kids to do what is called a primary and secondary assessment, which is where the first responder looks for injuries on a patient

This requires the responder to touch the patient

so i 'splained 1/2 the class needed to be patents, 1/2 responders in a 'mock scenario'

so there i was , standing in the local HS with all these kids , 1/2 of which were laying down, the other 1/2 feeling them up......

all i could think of was OMG!, i'm going to f*cking jail!

~S~

``

YIKES!!!!

I'm pretty sure I'd feel the same way.

I'm sure your wife completely appreciates you!

Forum List

Back