Ed Snowden is a traitor

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Did Ed Snowden just happen to stumble across information he felt like the public needed to know?

"My position with Booz Allen Hamilton granted me access to lists of machines all over the world the NSA hacked," he told the Post on June 12. "That is why I accepted that position about three months ago."

Doesn't sound like it to me! Sounds like he sought out the job with the intent all along of violating his security agreement and U.S. law. That's how SPIES behave - not whistle blowers.

Snowden sought Booz Allen job to gather evidence on NSA surveillance | South China Morning Post

Last edited:
Anyone that exposes the wrong-doing of the Hussein is considered a traitor to liberals, that's the only reason libs are upset over Snowden. They could care less if he broke the law.

Did Ed Snowden just happen to stumble across information he felt like the public needed to know?

"My position with Booz Allen Hamilton granted me access to lists of machines all over the world the NSA hacked," he told the Post on June 12. "That is why I accepted that position about three months ago."

Doesn't sound like it to me! Sounds like he sought out the job with the intent all along of violating his security agreement and U.S. law. That's how SPIES behave - not whistle blowers.

Snowden sought Booz Allen job to gather evidence on NSA surveillance | South China Morning Post

And you are a troll.

Give it a fucking rest.

We have a regime that stands fully against the American people. Exposing that regime for what it is doesn't make it treason. The presidunce is not the nation.

Edward may have broken the law, but he blew the lid off of a major unconstitutional spying ring known as the National Security Administration.

And he did it just six years after Mark Klein did the same thing. Where has the outrage been for the past six years? Oh, that's right, someone with an (R) next to their name was in office. So back then it was just protecting us from terrorists.

(Note) That wasn't so much directed at you, just the general notion that people are just NOW becoming outraged by this.

According to FISA court rulings, for one. The NSA use of blanket survililence (use of section 215 of FISA) is "outside the spirit of the law" and "in violation of the fourth amendment".

Snowden exposed government agency crimes, adn is therefore, exonerated of any criminal action or wrongdoing. The REAL story here is the criminal activity of gocernment, NOT th eperson who exposed them.

Only a Statist with little regard for the law, or American liberty would attempt to blame Snowden for exposing government crimes.

According to FISA court rulings, for one. The NSA use of blanket survililence (use of section 215 of FISA) is "outside the spirit of the law" and "in violation of the fourth amendment".

Snowden exposed government agency crimes, adn is therefore, exonerated of any criminal action or wrongdoing. The REAL story here is the criminal activity of gocernment, NOT th eperson who exposed them.

Only a Statist with little regard for the law, or American liberty would attempt to blame Snowden for exposing government crimes.

OK. I agree. But this was started under Bush. And, had Snowden shown the extent of surveilance here, and stayed and taken his lumps, he would be regarded as just a whistleblower, one that deserves accolades. However, he ran, first to China, then to Russia, both with similiar programs to ours, and no one knows how much he has told them about our counter efforts against their surveilance intrusions into our nation.

His actions have branded him as a traitor.

If everyone willing to testify against a criminal a traitor, or just when the wrongdoer is black and named obama?

OK. I agree. But this was started under Bush. And, had Snowden shown the extent of surveilance here, and stayed and taken his lumps, he would be regarded as just a whistleblower, one that deserves accolades. However, he ran, first to China, then to Russia, both with similiar programs to ours, and no one knows how much he has told them about our counter efforts against their surveilance intrusions into our nation.

His actions have branded him as a traitor.

The provisions associated with the use of section 215 came after Obama was in office. Not that I agree with ANY of those policies. Regardless of that, Snowden is not a traitor for running away (running from a free society for exposing government crimes is rather telling, dont you think???).

What lumps should he received for exposing a criminal operation? When an undercover State agent does that, they are exonerated immediately. They committed crimes in order to expose bigger crimes. There is no lump that Snowden deserves and he is no traitor. Only a Statist with no regard for the rule of law would think so.

According to FISA court rulings, for one.

Which one?

The NSA use of blanket survililence (use of section 215 of FISA) is "outside the spirit of the law" and "in violation of the fourth amendment".

Snowden exposed government agency crimes, adn is therefore

Which court convicted anyone of a crime in this matter?

, exonerated of any criminal action or wrongdoing.
Which court did that?

Only a Statist with little regard for the law
Which laws? Only the ones you like?

, or American liberty would attempt to blame Snowden for exposing government crimes.

Government crimes according to who?

Edward may have broken the law, but he blew the lid off of a major unconstitutional spying ring known as the National Security Administration.

And he did it just six years after Mark Klein did the same thing. Where has the outrage been for the past six years? Oh, that's right, someone with an (R) next to their name was in office. So back then it was just protecting us from terrorists.

(Note) That wasn't so much directed at you, just the general notion that people are just NOW becoming outraged by this.

The Republicans aren't so inconsistent as you'd think on this matter - when Bush was in office, they supported the White House leaking the identity of a secret agent - and they supported the White House using its pardon authority to pardon the only man convicted of anything having to do with the leak.

Its becoming quite clear that the Republicans want our nation's secrets to be revealed to the terrorists. This also is not inconsistent with their beliefs - they clearly want the economy to fail, it should come as no surprise they want our national security to fail. They'll take anything to make Obama look bad - from a stock market crash to another 3000 dead Americans, it doesn't matter to them. In their minds any amount of suffering justifies getting him out of office.

Throw the 4th amendment out. Too many words and too few people who know how to read.

The 4th:
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Fucking tragic but this seems to be the way things are going.

Forum List

Back