Heck Catches Hell

I should neg you for posting a link Crooks and Liars, that has to be THE most liberally biased website on the internet this side of Media Matters.

This part gets me.. "The constituent is a self-described "business person"

Oh wait, nevermind, the voices in my head say to neg you now. Enjoy.

I should neg you for posting a link Crooks and Liars, that has to be THE most liberally biased website on the internet this side of Media Matters.

Yet, members of this forum will continue to use Fox News, Druge and Brietbart, which are very biased and you say nothing.

The truth of the matter is what is posted. You can scream, yell, rant, rave and whine about the source, that does not change the under lying fact of the matter.

Yet, members of this forum will continue to use Fox News, Druge and Brietbart, which are very biased and you say nothing.

The truth of the matter is what is posted. You can scream, yell, rant, rave and whine about the source, that does not change the under lying fact of the matter.

The fact being that one "self described" businessman likes obozocare.

Forum List

Back