Ed Schultz: Cain is pandering to white Republicans

I'm afraid he is

Most Americans do not even know who the fuck he is

You lead a very protected life, don't you. Most Americans do know who Herman is, but I suppose in your circle, no one dare talk about him lest someone think independently.

You overestimate the political savvy of the typical voter. Those who hang out on message boards know all about him. The typical American who hangs out at WalMart wouldn't know what you are talking about

In terms of name recognition, Cain is not on the charts with 9% name recognition

Republican presidential hopefuls lag in name recognition | NJ.com

I guess MTV hasn't talked about him?
Your typical American who hangs out at WalMart doesn't vote in primaries so that's no big deal. SHould Cain win the nomination, then he will get plenty of press.
The biggest thing obama has going against him is name recognition. "Anyone but obama" is leading polls by 6 or 7 points.

Cain is not accomplished....he is a low level businessman and radio talkshow host

Yes, he is living a dream......that he has a chance of being president

He has a hell of a lot better chance at being President come January of 2013 than barack obama does.

Current polls don't support that

Read the polls any way you choose, RW. "Generic Republican" is way out ahead. Cain doesn't lead obama in head to head polls yet because there are several other GOP candidates that are vying for the nod. Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry and Mitt Romney supporters are not going to vote for obama if Cain takes the nomination. GOP support will coalesce behind whoever runs against obama and providing the GOP nominee is a bit more exciting than John McCain, Republicans will be out in droves to ensure obama doesn't get 4 more years to screw over the country.

Uncle Tom Cain! No doubt about it. He doesn't even try to hid it. And now no one knows this better than those "brainwashed" black people.

Yes we know how democrats feel about blacks educating themselves.

You call them uncle toms. I remember your link.

Martin Luther King, Jr. was a highly educated man and he was NOT an Uncle Tom. He supported his race rather than turn his back on it.

You will see a lot more of this, as the liberals won't be able to find anything successful this administration has even done for the american people. A faltering economy, rising inflation, increasing gas prices, failure to respond to the biggest gulf oil disaster in US history, recycling of the same failed stimulus job plan, increased Federal spending resulting in the loss of the United States AAA rating for the first time in American history, is all that remains of the Obama legacy. So the only card the Democrats have left is to push racial attacks, and racial slurs in hopes this will get Obama back in office (provided we dont hear from the Black Panthers at the polls).

Last edited:
You lead a very protected life, don't you. Most Americans do know who Herman is, but I suppose in your circle, no one dare talk about him lest someone think independently.

You overestimate the political savvy of the typical voter. Those who hang out on message boards know all about him. The typical American who hangs out at WalMart wouldn't know what you are talking about

In terms of name recognition, Cain is not on the charts with 9% name recognition

Your typical American who hangs out at WalMart doesn't vote in primaries so that's no big deal. SHould Cain win the nomination, then he will get plenty of press.
The biggest thing obama has going against him is name recognition. "Anyone but obama" is leading polls by 6 or 7 points.

Cain strayed from rightwinger's plantation... he's just another uppity Negro in rightwinger's mind.... such that it is.

October 14, 2011 1:28pm 1179 Comments
Schultz says 'break' is a 'southern racist term'
byJoel Gehrke Commentary Staff Writer
Follow on Twitter:mad:jsgehrkejr
MSNBC host Ed Schultz believes that Herman Cain, pictured, is telling "white Republicans who don't like black folks . . . what they want to hear." / AP

Ed Schultz, host of MSNBC's the Ed Show, believes that Republican presidential contender Herman Cain is pandering to "white Republicans out there who don't like black folks" and accused Sen. Jim Demint, R-S.C., of using racist langauge in his opposition to Obamacare.

Snip

Georgetown professor Michael Eric Dyson agreed with Schultz's suggestion and accused Cain of denying racism for the sake of his "great machinery of self-promotion." Dyson said that Cain should especially recognize "post-intentional racism" - racism that people don't intend to have or to act upon.

Wait a cotton picking minute here! I can be racist without intending to be racist?

Cain is pandering to white republicans that don't like blacks?

Seems to me, if Cain is pandering to anyone, it's Americans that don't like one black individual for reasons other than his race.

IOW white racists can be persuaded by a black man to promote their racist agenda.

:thup:

Outstanding.

Any way you look at it, Cain has little name recognition. Fox News viewers know him well. But the people flocking out of WalMart to vote in Presidential primaries wouldn't.

Anybody but Obama works until you put a name in there....then it becomes "anybody but him".

999 will scare voters away

I'm afraid he is

Most Americans do not even know who the fuck he is

Most don't know who you are. Does that make you a loon?

And he's not. He's accomplished, intelligent and living the dream. I don't think he's going to win the nomination. But I'm not counting him out entirely.

Cain is not accomplished....he is a low level businessman and radio talkshow host

His net worth is $18 million. What's yours, accomplished businessman?

And he's not. He's accomplished, intelligent and living the dream. I don't think he's going to win the nomination. But I'm not counting him out entirely.

How can anyone say Cain isn't accomplished?

$18 million? That's supposed to be impressive?

There are tens of thousands of businessmen worth more. Cain is a mediocre businessman. He never started a company, had no innovation ...nothing special

There are tens of thousands of businessmen worth more. Cain is a mediocre businessman. He never started a company, had no innovation ...nothing special

$18 million is pretty impressive to me.

Where you at - $40 million?

Probably $400.

I read this statement, think of your position in supporting the left, Then think of Obama

:lmao:

Let me guess you are supporting Obama for reelection. Would that be correct?

$18 million is pretty impressive to me.

Where you at - $40 million?

Probably $400.

I'm just a lowly sewer worker...

But I could come up with a better financial plan than 999

Last edited:
There are tens of thousands of businessmen worth more. Cain is a mediocre businessman. He never started a company, had no innovation ...nothing special.

And even if Cain had accomplished all of the above, he still wouldn’t be qualified as president. Requiring Muslims to ‘swear an oath’ as condition of Federal employment, the naïve and inane ‘999’ plan, and advocacy of an ‘electrified fence’ on the border alone demonstrate Cain would be a disaster for the Nation.

Cain appears to have just a little more experience on the economy than a "community organizer" did during HIS run for the White House. We have already seen what inexperience has costed many Americans in the way of creating jobs.

Let's HOPE for CHANGE in the White House in 2012

Cain appears to have just a little more experience on the economy than a "community organizer" did during HIS run for the White House. We have already seen what inexperience has costed many Americans in the way of creating jobs.

Let's HOPE for CHANGE in the White House in 2012

What has Cain ever done with our economy? Running a third rate pizza chain teaches you nothing about our national economy. That is obvious from his childish 999 plan

A United States Senator like Obama is required to vote on the annual budget and is much better informed than a pizza man

Forum List

Back