Is it OK to be white?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Quite a informative video and you can see in the video that there are some black folks who say “no It’s not OK to be white”. And so this is a very issue that far left people and so many democrats never respond to.. they actually agree with it or they just let it go by without saying anything. Or they just post some picture of Donald Trump or Marjorie Green. This is why our country has problems because the types of blm racist people who think it’s not OK to be white are somehow in positions of power in America.

So how do we defeat racism? .. how do we actually stand up for racial equality in America? . It starts with respecting yourself, respecting American history, respecting African and European history it’s about mutual respect. So many democrats today and even some Republicans do not care about mutual respect… they are race baiters they are race agitators. So we need change we can believe in.

See the video below

we live in an upside down country with terrible leader ship. With no mutual respect that is why statues of white men have been removed but not statues of Black people or statues of tribesman who have owned slaves or have done or have been accused of doing the same exact things that white people of history have. So we need to get back to having mutual respect and equality in this country.

Thank you have a nice day. God Bless

Can people here see the video I posted. From my perspective I posted a video But I can’t see the video it’s asking me to type in some kind of a passcode.

1679948361018.png

White 6

That’s what I’m seeing instead of the video. Is there some kind of a system error?

Respecting Africa history? To hell with that. How many blacks in America come from Africa directly? Not many. Most are born here in America which makes them American. Not to mention there are a shitload of white people and Indian people who are from and live in Africa.

And to hell with respecting Europe also because again, most of us are American.

If blacks hate whites then they can leave America and go somewhere else. There are more of us and we founded this country so they can be a part of it or get out for all I care.

Blacks over the past 2 or 3 years have made me not give a shit about them so screw em. In this day and age they are the ones perpetuating racism, no one else.

View attachment 770099

White 6

That’s what I’m seeing instead of the video. Is there some kind of a system error?
I just checked. I saw the first few seconds, some kind of street interview thing. I didn't even have to take protections off my system. There are gobs of stuff on here, at times (when somebody reports something) that I have to take multiple steps, just to see what people are reporting about on User Infractions and Reports. Yours is not one of them.

More than Ok it’s Great because we made this Nation Great despite un ambitious underachievers always crying.

We? What, exactly did you do to make this country great?

I am all for being who you are. I am not ashamed of being white. But, at the same time, I see my advantages.

But this nonsense of claiming the breakthroughs and advances simply because your skin is the same color as someone who did something profound, is the lowest form of social leaching.

Is it OK to be white?​

Answer 1. Doesn’t bother me.

Answer 2. It’s ok. All that privilege helps.

Answer 3. I have to settle for “off white.”

Answer 4. How the fuck should we know? We’re all “out of Africa.”

Is it OK to be white?​

non-sequitir

We are all varying shades of brown... and the variance is on a single theme.

Can people here see the video I posted. From my perspective I posted a video But I can’t see the video it’s asking me to type in some kind of a passcode.
Why would we want to see some racist retards? Of course, it is OK to be white. How could it be no OK? You don´t like "white privilege", head over to Zimbabwe.

People kill each other, because their shades of brown are incompatible.
No.

People kill each other because that's what they've been doing since the days of the first brothers 'Cain and Abel'.

So, it's not about compatibility and that's just a Marxist attempt to emancipate groups and blame the group for the human characteristic.

Whatever group you want to create, if they are humans?

There will be other humans (in that group) being killed by them.

I just checked. I saw the first few seconds, some kind of street interview thing. I didn't even have to take protections off my system. There are gobs of stuff on here, at times (when somebody reports something) that I have to take multiple steps, just to see what people are reporting about on User Infractions and Reports. Yours is not one of them.
So you could see the video. But why can’t I from my perspective?

Quite a informative video and you can see in the video that there are some black folks who say “no It’s not OK to be white”. And so this is a very issue that far left people and so many democrats never respond to.. they actually agree with it or they just let it go by without saying anything. Or they just post some picture of Donald Trump or Marjorie Green. This is why our country has problems because the types of blm racist people who think it’s not OK to be white are somehow in positions of power in America.

So how do we defeat racism? .. how do we actually stand up for racial equality in America? . It starts with respecting yourself, respecting American history, respecting African and European history it’s about mutual respect. So many democrats today and even some Republicans do not care about mutual respect… they are race baiters they are race agitators. So we need change we can believe in.

See the video below

we live in an upside down country with terrible leader ship. With no mutual respect that is why statues of white men have been removed but not statues of Black people or statues of tribesman who have owned slaves or have done or have been accused of doing the same exact things that white people of history have. So we need to get back to having mutual respect and equality in this country.

Thank you have a nice day. God Bless

Lol left wingers going to left-wing. What a bunch of racist idiots. They think it’s OK for a black person to say it’s not OK to be white. What a bunch of pathetic weak people.

Do you think it’s OK to say it’s not OK to be white get out of this country go to Africa where they will actually not want you at all. Because the great people of Africa want nothing to do with the weak terrorist BLM supporters. I don’t know maybe go to the moon or something

Forum List

Back