Economy posts best growth on two years

What about the number of employed? What was the record and how far off of that are we now?

We are 90,000,000 short of the record of employed persons.
? I would love to see your source for that.

The official data
fredgraph.png
I would love to see your link? The rules if you post something it must be linked

What about the number of employed? What was the record and how far off of that are we now?

The official data
fredgraph.png
I would love to see your link? The rules if you post something it must be linked
The link was in the image. And the original source of BLS is also noted in the image. The direct BLS link is Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

I find it bodd though that you're demanding links from me but you didn't think you needed to back up your numbers.

Wrong again as always!

Clinton & Democrat Congress CUT Spending before Repubtard Congress came along to take credit!!!

Republican President Bush & Republican Congress EXPLODED Spending, Deficits & Debt!!!

Clinton Lowered Healthcare Cost!!!

Healthcare Cost EXPLODED under Republican President Reagan / Bush & Republican Congress!!!
If Clinton lowered healthcare costs why did Obama have to fix it?

Clinton cut spending? Right, from a 20% increase to 19.6% increase. ha, ha, liberal math and reasoning is great.

Repubtards Explode Healthcare Cost! Clinton Lowered it!
fredgraph.png

Clinton & Democrat Congress CUT Spending before Repubtard Congress came along to take credit!!!
Clinton Cut Government Spending by nearly 20%!!!

Republican President Bush & Republican Congress EXPLODED Spending, Deficits & Debt!!!
fredgraph.png

Last edited:

The official data
fredgraph.png
The link was in the image. And the original source of BLS is also noted in the image. The direct BLS link is Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

I find it bodd though that you're demanding links from me but you didn't think you needed to back up your numbers.
I am on my cell simply educating you to the facts.

Bush cost US over 16 million Jobs!!!
Job creation was best under Clinton & Democratic Congress! It Slowed when Republicans took Congress in 1995. Then Bush Brothers had 58,000 Florida Democrat Voters purged from rolls in 2000 to steal the election. They caused damaging economic confusion, massive protest, riots & the recession 6 months after they stole the election. Then Bush caused a Depression that was 3 times larger in 2008 & left it ablaze for Obama.

Obama created over 8 million Jobs!

fredgraph.png

Last edited:

The official data
fredgraph.png

I am on my cell simply educating you to the facts.
No, you're making up numbers you can't back up.

We have 152 million employed now. You are claiming that's 90 million fewer than the record....meaning the record would be 242 million. But the entire adult civilian noninstitutional population didn't hit 242 million until 2012. So when are you claimining we had 242 million employed?

Bush cost US over 16 million Jobs!!!
Job creation was best under Clinton & Democratic Congress! It Slowed when Republicans took Congress in 1995. Then Bush Brothers had 58,000 Florida Democrat Voters purged from rolls in 2000 to steal the election. They caused damaging economic confusion, massive protest, riots & the recession 6 months after they stole the election. Then Bush caused a Depression that was 3 times larger in 2008 & left it ablaze for Obama.

Obama created over 8 million Jobs!
90 Million are without jobs? Obama created expanded government by 8 million government workers, that is another drain on the economy.

Riots, Black Lives Matter and the 1%er's was all Obama and the Democrats, you ought to get your lies straight and tell the truth.

Where's your link, again?
Nobody has refuted my numbers, you have not stated how many people are out of work, so it is obvious you have no facts to counter mine. You care to state how many people are out of work or are you just going to obfuscate the facts with anything but the number of people out of work.

Nobody has refuted my numbers, you have not stated how many people are out of work, so it is obvious you have no facts to counter mine. You care to state how many people are out of work or are you just going to obfuscate the facts with anything but the number of people out of work.

Your numbers are absolute fictional bullshit! You & your numbers have been refuted!!!

Your numbers are absolute fictional bullshit! You & your numbers have been refuted!!!
Now you are a liar, you have not posted the number of people not working. Or if you prefer, we can call it the labor force participation rate. Care to keep digging yourself deeper. Seriously, your ranting about what is proven and refuted is making you look very ignornant. I bet by this time tonight, if you keep up your ranting and raving, everyone will see you are a fool. Once again, we can call it the Labor Force Participation Rate. So, go ahead, show us where you have refuted the Labor Force Participation Rate, or anyone else.

I certainly did refute your claim that there are 90 million fewer employed.

As for how many are "out of work," I don't know what you mean by that. Are people in prison out of work? The disabled? Retirees? Children? If someone doesn't want a job, is s/he out of work?
Now you are a liar, you have not posted the number of people not working. Or if you prefer, we can call it the labor force participation rate.
Those are not the same thing. The labor force participation rate is the number of employed plus the number of unemployed as a percent of the adult civilian noninstitutional population. Nothing to do with "out of work."

Bush? That was 8 years ago, since then we lost tons of jobs, 90 million out of work under Obama.
You been repeatedly busted with that lie!

FACT: Republicans are bad for Economy & Jobs. They are only good at creating Inflation!

Hey genius BJ Clinton benefited from Reagan's winning the cold war, Reagan's tax reform, the Republican congress limiting his wishful spending..Clinton didn't do shit, but go along. Give him credit for that

Wrong! Clinton CUT Spending with Democrat Congress & Raised Taxes to pay for Reagan / Bush Debts!
The house was controlled by the republicans genius. the cold war was over, spending was cut there. Clinton wanted a massive new entitlement called Hillarycare the republicans gave him welfare reform.:thup:

Wrong again as always!

Healthcare Cost EXPLODED under Republican President Reagan / Bush & Republican Congress!!!

You're delusional

Wrong again as always!

Clinton cut spending? Right, from a 20% increase to 19.6% increase. ha, ha, liberal math and reasoning is great.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

You leftist love high health care cost as you push for a government run healthcare system. Hillary Clinton wants massive expiation of government spending are you voting for her nutter?..What did Bill Clinton do to lower healthcare cost?

Those are not the same thing. The labor force participation rate is the number of employed plus the number of unemployed as a percent of the adult civilian noninstitutional population. Nothing to do with "out of work."
unemployed has nothing to do with out of work? Yes, if you bastardize language you are a fool. BLS.gov is that okay with you, 92 million out of work.

Wrong again as always!

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

You leftist love high health care cost as you push for a government run healthcare system. Hillary Clinton wants massive expiation of government spending are you voting for her nutter?..What did Bill Clinton do to lower healthcare cost?

You are truly clueless!

It's called economically running government so it delivers what we pay for. Verses creating massive inflation by cutting taxes while spending more & not allowing government we pay more for to regulate. All elected Republicans & candidates signed Pledge to bankrupt the government who's very faith & credit that backs the US Dollar! They Love Inflation taxing workers to fatten wallets of the 0.1% that own most thing being inflated.

Reagan / Bush increased spending allowed RECORD CRIME rate!!!
Clinton Cut spending & Crime at Record rate!!!

cox-crime-3.png

Last edited:
unemployed has nothing to do with out of work?
I didn't say that (though you do realize your 92 million figure excludes the unemployed?). If you take the number of employed PLUS the number of unemployed that is the "Labor Force" Divide the Labor Force by the adult civilian non-institutional population and you get the percent of people in the population who are either working or trying to find a job. How do you think that gives a number of people "out of work?"

And you still haven't stated what you're defining as "out of work" or linked to a source.
the most basic question is whether or not you're calling people who don't want to or are unable to work "out of work?" That would not be normal usage.

Forum List

Back