Economy posts best growth on two years

Yet I have proven you wrong over and over again. It is clear who the moron is. What is the S&P 500 again? You are a joke.
You are not arguing with me, you are arguing with USA Today, do you know more than USA Today. This will be the 2nd time I link to this, maybe this time you read it.

S&P 500 in longest losing streak in 8 years

S&P 500 in longest losing streak in 8 years

I thought you were talking about the top 50? haha Your lies are funny. Is the S&P 500 up for the year? Yes it is up a lot. It is down for a few days because of trump.

Obama Growing Jobs Mush Faster than Working Age Population!

Jobs Work Age.jpg

I thought you were talking about the top 50? haha Your lies are funny. Is the S&P 500 up for the year? Yes it is up a lot. It is down for a few days because of trump.

It is Trump's fault? You are a Moron. It is Obama and the government we have now, which created a stock market based on Obama's favors. It is Obama's fault. for not creating an economy that can last longer than Obama's political favors.

Yes, Trump will end Obama's corrupt favors to Wall street.

Obama has the highest number of citizens employed in US history.

Obama has the 2nd highest percent of working age population employed in US history. Clinton holds the record.

Obama set record for most conservative months of job growth in US history.

Clinton created more Jobs than Republican Presidents Reagan + Bush1 + Bush2 COMBINED!!!

Obama created more Jobs than Republican Presidents Ford + Bush1 + Bush2 COMBINED!!!

It is Trump's fault? You are a Moron. It is Obama and the government we have now, which created a stock market based on Obama's favors. It is Obama's fault. for not creating an economy that can last longer than Obama's political favors.

Yes, Trump will end Obama's corrupt favors to Wall street.

It being down the last few days is because the polls are getting close and people are scared Trump could win. If trump wins everything will be a disaster.

If the economy and jobs are fine, if the middle class is really doing good, why does Hillary say we need to fix the economy and create millions of jobs?

Hillary Clinton on jobs and wages
The measure of our success will be how much incomes rise for hardworking families. How many children are lifted out of poverty. How many Americans can find good jobs that support a middle-class life—and not only that, jobs that provide a sense of dignity and pride. That’s what it means to have an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top. That’s the mission, and I’m asking all of you to join me in it.

Hillary, June 22, 2016

It being down the last few days is because the polls are getting close and people are scared Trump could win. If trump wins everything will be a disaster.
You said stocks were not down, now they are and it is Trump's fault.

Where is your link, liar. Your rules, if one does not link than one is a liar, you broke your rule, you are lying.

You said stocks were not down, now they are and it is Trump's fault.

Where is your link, liar. Your rules, if one does not link than one is a liar, you broke your rule, you are lying.

I said they are up for the year. Investors don't go by days you fool. Are you even an adult?

I said they are up for the year. Investors don't go by days you fool. Are you even an adult?
You don't make sense.

And again you prove I was right. I said the market is in trouble, you said no!

Again you prove you lied with a link you provide!

From your link;

U.S. equities fell for the ninth consecutive session on Friday -- the longest losing streak since 1980

Yes those are days. People who are investing are up for the year. The only reason it has been down for days is because trump is such an aweful candidate. Investors are still up big for the year, and up big through the Obama presidency. You really have no clue.

Yes those are days. People who are investing are up for the year. The only reason it has been down for days is because trump is such an aweful candidate. Investors are still up big for the year, and up big through the Obama presidency. You really have no clue.
9 straight days is two weeks as long as you are estimating, not days You cant post without lying or stretching the truth to the obscene.

9 straight days is two weeks as long as you are estimating, not days You cant post without lying or stretching the truth to the obscene.

Which is nothing when it comes to the stock market. Especially when everyone is up big for the year. When trump loses it will be back up.

Forum List

Back