Economy posts best growth on two years

I'm always optimistic. I have too much knowledge on how to succeed. People need to learn how to be comfortable with being uncomfortable. There is no growth inside your comfort zone.

Okay, yet there is a fine line between having optimism and being self-aware.

I could put my fingers in my ears and chant that the economy is going to be okay, but that would not be reality.

Under Clinton China's GDP fell & US GDP rose.
Under Bush China's GDP soared while US GDP fell.
Under Obama China's GDP fell & US GDP rose.
fredgraph.png

Yeah a good economy is always bad news for Republicans, and the US economy is showing long term strength.

See, conservatives need to find misery where it doesn't exist. The economy has shifted into second gear.

Remember when the economy was in Overdrive, nope? Me neither, it has been many decades since our economy has been where it should be. Today's economy, which is at best in 2nd gear, that economy was fueled by $10 trillion dollars of debt!

See, conservatives need to find misery where it doesn't exist. The economy has shifted into second gear.
2nd gear is only 10 mph?

My motorcycle does 80mph in 2nd gear without redlining the RPMs.
90mph at 6,000RPM
25mph is minimum speed in 2nd gear for most 3 to 5 speed vehicles.
Only low geared trucks go slower.

People are screaming for higher interest rates (even Trump) because they believe the economy is running to HOT!!! 4.8% unemployment & rising wages. We nearly hit 5% GDP growth in 2010, 2012 & 2014!
fredgraph.png

Last edited:
2nd gear is only 10 mph?

90mph at 6,000RPM

People are screaming for higher interest rates (even Trump) because they believe the economy is running to HOT!!! 4.8% unemployment & rising wages. We nearly hit 5% GDP growth in 2010, 2012 & 2014!
fredgraph.png
90 million working adults are not working. figures dictated by government is evidence of tyranny.

2nd gear is only 10 mph?

90mph at 6,000RPM

fredgraph.png
90 million working adults are not working. figures dictated by government is evidence of tyranny.
There are not that many looking for work! UE is 4.8% Backed up by private numbers in ADP!
My wife has placed help wanted ads everywhere & interviewed dozens for over a month now. She can't find anyone to be a caregiver for $10/hr in St. Louis, MO

Better than horrible is at best mediocre.

No years of 3% or better growth during Obama's oppressive regime of Big Government.

2nd gear is only 10 mph?

90mph at 6,000RPM

fredgraph.png
There are not that many looking for work! UE is 4.8% Backed up by private numbers in ADP!
My wife has placed help wanted ads everywhere & interviewed dozens for over a month now. She can't find anyone to be a caregiver for $10/hr in St. Louis, MO
She interviewed dozens looking for work? Seems if one person can interview dozens than a nation of people is interviewing 90 million.

Wages are rising faster!

Compensation for private industry workers increased 2.3 percent over the year, higher than the September 2015 increase of 1.9 percent. Wages and salaries increased 2.4 percent for the current 12- month period. In September 2015, the increase was 2.1 percent. Benefits rose 1.8 percent for the 12-month period ending in September 2016, and rose 1.4 percent in September 2015.

The Bush Great Recession continues to plague the country. But if you voted for Bush you need to blame it on someone else because Bush was such a disaster Republicans have been running from him like thousands of Japanese fleeing Godzilla.

Forum List

Back