Economist Stephen Moore...if obamacare loses in Supreme Court....give them vouchers....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Stephen Moore is on the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago at least once a week....he pointed out if obama loses in the Supreme Court, and the United States wins....then in order to help the people who will lose their unfair federal subsidy.....just give them vouchers until we can fix it......

Vouchers that would allow them to get whatever insurance they want...with whatever coverage they think they need....no muss....no fuss...and they will be covered......

I agree.....

Stephen Moore is on the Dan and Amy radio show here in Chicago at least once a week....he pointed out if obama loses in the Supreme Court, and the United States wins....then in order to help the people who will lose their unfair federal subsidy.....just give them vouchers until we can fix it......

Vouchers that would allow them to get whatever insurance they want...with whatever coverage they think they need....no muss....no fuss...and they will be covered......

I agree.....

You sir are an idiot, if you think a 5000. voucher will cover a family or an individual for a years worth of medical treatment. If you don't like ACA and damit don't get it, don't use it and move on with your damned life, .....but championing a idiotic idea makes you look like the fool you are.

I agree.....

You sir are an idiot, if you think a 5000. voucher will cover a family or an individual for a years worth of medical treatment. If you don't like ACA and damit don't get it, don't use it and move on with your damned life, .....but championing a idiotic idea makes you look like the fool you are.

You (I won't call you Madame, you haven't earned the courtesy) are an idiot, You are a further idiot if you think ObamaCare actually provides medical treatment. For most, it provides pseudo-access with incredibly high deductibles which are deterrents to seeking care.

I agree.....

Those on an income under the ACA threshold, only qualify for Medicaid (and it is very difficult to even qualify for that), and they have to pay the full cost of private insurance*.

Those above the ACA threshold don't receive any subsidy from the ACA, so are in effect paying tax for the ACA and not receiving any benefit in return.

Not saying that I am for/against vouchers, but right now a voucher (even of a few hundred dollars a year) would offer more for the poor and upper middle class than they are currently getting from the ACA (which right now is zero).

*Which means a lot of folks, as many employers no longer offer healthcare coverage for their low-wage workers, as a result of the new ACA standards, and part-time or contract jobs are the majority of jobs in the new American economy - so they rarely qualify for a subsidy even if they are within the ACA threshold.

I agree.....

Those on an income under the ACA threshold, only qualify for Medicaid (and it is very difficult to even qualify for that), and they have to pay the full cost of private insurance*.

Those above the ACA threshold don't receive any subsidy from the ACA, so are in effect paying tax for the ACA and not receiving any benefit in return.

Not saying that I am for/against vouchers, but right now a voucher (even of a few hundred dollars a year) would offer more for the poor and upper middle class than they are currently getting from the ACA (which right now is zero).

*Which means a lot of folks, as many employers no longer offer healthcare coverage for their low-wage workers, as a result of the new ACA standards, and part-time or contract jobs are the majority of jobs in the new American economy - so they rarely qualify for a subsidy even if they are within the ACA threshold.

To date, this country, yours and my tax dollars have spent over 3 trillion dollars battling the middle east....3 trillion and still counting.......fact #1. Contrary to popular beliefs, the money I'm paying to date for social security and medicare is benefiting someone in this country, but not me. Blacks in this country are 10 times more likely to DIE before any of us reach the age of retirement and yet many of us pay into the system. Fact #2. If employers are failing to offer health insurance to their employees today....I would bet the house, they weren't offering health insurance yesterday or long before ACA came on the scene. Fact #3

ACA should not be the scapegoat for what is ailing this nations health care system, blame it on privatizing healthcare industries at all costs and Washington for not working with the president to smooth out all the things you find wrong.

I agree.....

You (I won't call you Madame, you haven't earned the courtesy) are an idiot, You are a further idiot if you think ObamaCare actually provides medical treatment. For most, it provides pseudo-access with incredibly high deductibles which are deterrents to seeking care.

You sir are not gentlemen either....instead of blaming ACA and the president, how about blaming a healthcare industry that thrives on profits off the backs of the poor, the sick and hard working americans in this country. You need to re watch the documentary Michael Moore exposed on the healthcare industry prior to ACA called Sicko. It shows just how greedy and opulent the industry was and has become. And just so you'll know, I have a huge deductible and couldn't get a needed MRI on my knee because I didn't have the 1/3 money to put up before they would tend to me. It pissed me off, but never do I blame ACA...I blame the effin insurance companies that take my premiums each pay period and give nothing to me until I meet my 2500 deductible.

I agree.....

You sir are not gentlemen either....instead of blaming ACA and the president, how about blaming a healthcare industry that thrives on profits off the backs of the poor, the sick and hard working americans in this country. You need to re watch the documentary Michael Moore exposed on the healthcare industry prior to ACA called Sicko. It shows just how greedy and opulent the industry was and has become. And just so you'll know, I have a huge deductible and couldn't get a needed MRI on my knee because I didn't have the 1/3 money to put up before they would tend to me. It pissed me off, but never do I blame ACA...I blame the effin insurance companies that take my premiums each pay period and give nothing to me until I meet my 2500 deductible.

Of course I'm not a gentleman. I'm a Lady.

And you are a MORON.

I agree.....

Who said it was 5,000 moron........? I don't think I posted an amount fuck head.......

I agree.....

To date, this country, yours and my tax dollars have spent over 3 trillion dollars battling the middle east....3 trillion and still counting.......fact #1. Contrary to popular beliefs, the money I'm paying to date for social security and medicare is benefiting someone in this country, but not me. Blacks in this country are 10 times more likely to DIE before any of us reach the age of retirement and yet many of us pay into the system. Fact #2. If employers are failing to offer health insurance to their employees today....I would bet the house, they weren't offering health insurance yesterday or long before ACA came on the scene. Fact #3

ACA should not be the scapegoat for what is ailing this nations health care system, blame it on privatizing healthcare industries at all costs and Washington for not working with the president to smooth out all the things you find wrong.

ACA is designed to destroy the rest of the healthcare system.....and more money has been spent fighting poverty than anything else....and the government still wants more money and the poverty problem has stayed the same...moron......obama did not work with republicans...he passed it without one vote and did not consult with them...he pushed it through like a thug....

I agree.....

Michael Moore....you sir truly are an idiot............wait till the government gets complete control....then you will weep....

Forum List

Back