Ecology and Racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, for example, you can't build or sell many cars with only dead people around. Next, it probably didn't cost the pharaohs much to build pyramids. Pretty much all they had to do was tell the people to do it, and they did it. And just about nothing can be as useless to the average person as a pyramid. But solar pannels are useful. Next, battery technology has advanced far beyond led acid batteries. Massive capicators could also be used. Energy can also be stored as heat.

Next, what I am talking about is reliable energy. And easy to do technology. That leaves my "road pannels" in. Next, I can see how your being defeated in debate can be unsatisfying to you. It must kill you that it comes from a high school dropout.

Energy can also be stored as heat.

That is an awesome idea! How would you suggest we turn it back into useful electricity?

Next, what I am talking about is reliable energy.

How many hours a day would your "road panel" generate useful amounts of electricity?
How about in the winter, when it's covered with snow?

It must kill you that it comes from a high school dropout.

Yeah, mocking a high school dropout and his moronic ideas isn't very satisfying.

It is being done right now at various solar farms out west. One was is using liquid sodium. Next, that'w why I said that use use enough to make MORE than you need. The rest can be stored and used when there is no sunlight. Also, inless the snow is pretty thick, solar pannels will still create electricty. But they may only work as well as on a cloudy day until the snowplows come through. Next, consider yourself lucky that you don't have this high school dropout mocking you. Because that it would be justified would kill you even more.

And if you would bother to check you would find that not a single one of them is working. Ivanpah a billion dollar solar plant in the desert is having to increase the amount of natural gas it is using to try and meet it's power contracts, and it is STILL failing. To the point that it is in danger of losing its license. Like I said, your knowledge level is laughable.

You have to be high. Of course they are working. What would keep them from working. As long as the sun shines on them they will work. Also, I doubt very much if any of them even have a natural gas pipeline running to them. They were designed to work with sunlight. Not gas. And whoever built them would have had to have known what to expect from them. So any "contracts" would have had that output in mind.

Ummmm, my guess would be the fact that they don't. But that's just a guess. Don't believe me look it up here. But only read the article if you really want to learn something.

Could California’s massive Ivanpah solar power plant be forced to go dark?
Published: Mar 16, 2016 8:18 p.m. ET

"A federally backed, $2.2 billion solar project in the California desert isn’t producing the electricity it is contractually required to deliver to PG&E Corp., which says the solar plant may be forced to shut down if it doesn’t receive a break Thursday from state regulators."

So you came up with an article that shows that particular design of solar energy may not be working as well as expected. That doesn't make it junk. And there are probably other solar plants of that desigh in other placeas. Are they "just crap" too? All that aside, maybe they should have just went with solar electric pannels.

http://www.economist.com/node/15959332

What the Plummeting Hispanic Birthrate Means for the U.S. Economy

Demographics: Birth rate fall and prospect of longer life cloud Mexico’s future - FT.com

U.S. Birth Rate Falls to a Record Low; Decline Is Greatest Among Immigrants

Why is the teen birth rate falling?

From what I hear, you are willfully ignorant. This is the difference between sitting on your ass somewhere imagining things and actually learning things. By 2050, if trends continue, Mexico is likely to have a lower birthrate than the US. Your racism isn't why you're stupid, but it's not helping.

Where did those bullshit websites come from. Someplace funded by LaRaza? ...

The Economist? The Pew Research Center? The Financial Times? All funded by la raza? Is this all some performance-art joke you are doing?

Fuck the first, fuck the second and fuck the third. .......

Yeah, facts aren't real useful for whatever seizure event you are experiencing, huh? Nonetheless, the FACTS are as I have presented them regardless of what you "have heard."

I just entered into my browser, "World population growth by ethnicity." In looking over the websites that came up, I discovered what I already knew. You are full of shit. So are the websites you brought up.

Holy crap you're stupid. You can't even understand what you were looking at.

China has a HUGE birth control issues, they pollute big-time and abort female babies to. When I see pictures of downtown Beijing in a permanent smog, that says it ALL.

From what I hear, the one child per couple rule in China wasn't being all that strictly enforced to begin with. Then they changed it to a two children per couple rule. They HAVE to be insane. If they are worrying about having enough people to take care of the elderly, maybe they should employ fewer hackers and have them work in some social services program.

As to the aborted female babies thing, China isn't the only place it happens. And most often the "useless first born female babies" are murdered after they are born. I knew a girl from Korea who's father (most likely) tried to kill her. Unsucessfully of course. She just has cerberal palsey from it.

Here again we see that you don't understand demographics, or that China and the Koreas are all different countries. You just keep pulling shit out of your ass though.

A native of the Western Hemisphere is basically the same wherever they come from. South, Central or North America. That includes Canada.

baracusfacepalm.gif

Actually studying history is fun and informative!

Fuck your history. ...

There we go; the only response to FACT available to your ignorance and stupidity.

Reading this thread would be a good way to scare kids out of dropping out of school. No one would want to end up like this fool.

China has a HUGE birth control issues, they pollute big-time and abort female babies to. When I see pictures of downtown Beijing in a permanent smog, that says it ALL.

From what I hear, the one child per couple rule in China wasn't being all that strictly enforced to begin with. Then they changed it to a two children per couple rule. They HAVE to be insane. If they are worrying about having enough people to take care of the elderly, maybe they should employ fewer hackers and have them work in some social services program.

As to the aborted female babies thing, China isn't the only place it happens. And most often the "useless first born female babies" are murdered after they are born. I knew a girl from Korea who's father (most likely) tried to kill her. Unsucessfully of course. She just has cerberal palsey from it.

You would be wrong. As usual. The reason why the rule has been rescinded is the Chinese figured out that they would run out of people in about 40 years if they maintained the law. Once again the vastness of your ignorance is only matched by your supreme desire to remain that way.

You are the one who is ignorant. It may or may not be very accurate. But I remember Robert Ripley having said something about the topic once. And this was probably 50 years ago. He said that if Chinese were to start marching into the sea in a four abrest column, they would never run out of Chinese. Also, there is no way that over a billion people, with each couple having one child, could run out of people in 40 years.

You "heard something" from some dude once upon a time. For fucks sake do you understand how stupid that makes you?

Energy can also be stored as heat.

That is an awesome idea! How would you suggest we turn it back into useful electricity?

Next, what I am talking about is reliable energy.

How many hours a day would your "road panel" generate useful amounts of electricity?
How about in the winter, when it's covered with snow?

It must kill you that it comes from a high school dropout.

Yeah, mocking a high school dropout and his moronic ideas isn't very satisfying.

It is being done right now at various solar farms out west. One was is using liquid sodium. Next, that'w why I said that use use enough to make MORE than you need. The rest can be stored and used when there is no sunlight. Also, inless the snow is pretty thick, solar pannels will still create electricty. But they may only work as well as on a cloudy day until the snowplows come through. Next, consider yourself lucky that you don't have this high school dropout mocking you. Because that it would be justified would kill you even more.

And if you would bother to check you would find that not a single one of them is working. Ivanpah a billion dollar solar plant in the desert is having to increase the amount of natural gas it is using to try and meet it's power contracts, and it is STILL failing. To the point that it is in danger of losing its license. Like I said, your knowledge level is laughable.

You have to be high. Of course they are working. What would keep them from working. As long as the sun shines on them they will work. Also, I doubt very much if any of them even have a natural gas pipeline running to them. They were designed to work with sunlight. Not gas. And whoever built them would have had to have known what to expect from them. So any "contracts" would have had that output in mind.

Ummmm, my guess would be the fact that they don't. But that's just a guess. Don't believe me look it up here. But only read the article if you really want to learn something.

"A federally backed, $2.2 billion solar project in the California desert isn’t producing the electricity it is contractually required to deliver to PG&E Corp., which says the solar plant may be forced to shut down if it doesn’t receive a break Thursday from state regulators."

So you came up with an article that shows that particular design of solar energy may not be working as well as expected. That doesn't make it junk. And there are probably other solar plants of that desigh in other placeas. Are they "just crap" too? All that aside, maybe they should have just went with solar electric pannels.

Listen up junior. I have had a solar panel system for over 30 years now. I built it myself so I have a sneaking suspicion I know more about the subject than you ever will.

Solar works fine in a limited application. Namely as a single family EMERGENCY power supply.

Even there it has limits. Scaled up for commercial use it fails. It simply isn't efficient enough.

Some day, when you have grown up you might actually learn something.

But I doubt it.

Yes, a vat of liquid sodium in my basement would be much easier to handle than tons of lead batteries.

Also, inless the snow is pretty thick, solar pannels will still create electricty.

Really? What % would be lost?

Next, consider yourself lucky that you don't have this high school dropout mocking you.

Why? An idiot mocking me would be kinda pathetic.
Even more pathetic than you have been.

None of the liquid sodium heat collectors that they have out west are in anybody's basement. Nexy. I don know what percentage would be lost. But try this next time there is snow outside and you have sunlight shining at whatever angle on a window. Go outside and throw a snowball at it. Then go back inside and see how much light comes through the snow.

I don know what percentage would be lost.

It would be quite large.
Makes it hard to run a modern, high tech economy when your power can drop so much in winter.

That's another reason why you go for MORE than what you need.

Yes, when you're building expensive, unreliable power generation, you need to build twice what you need.

That's some really expensive, unreliable stuff you're pushing.
You never got to the good math or econ classes before you dropped out, did you?
Or science, obviously.
How much did the pyramids cost the pharaoh's to build. And going to green energy would be nothing compared to that feat. Also, the solar collectors they have built out west are reliable. And are working quite well.

How much did the pyramids cost the pharaoh's to build.

All the labor and materials, they ended up being pretty pricey.

And going to green energy would be nothing compared to that feat.

I agree, based on the expense of unreliable "green energy", it would be dumber than the pyramids.

Also, the solar collectors they have built out west are reliable.

Yeah, the stuff that will never earn back its cost of construction....real reliable.

And a fraction of an inch of snow will virtually KILL the output from a solar panel.. So will bird poo or pollen..

And paint and titanium dioxide ointment and 8 meters of volcanic ash.

Wait till you see what metal filings do in the lube oil of a gas turbine. Or a crud burst on the restart of a nuke plant.

And the last recorded nuclear disaster from a "crud burst" was --------------------------- ? I'm sure proper maintenance takes crud into consideration.

I was dealing with the proud dropout Krypto who knows just enough to believe that paving roads with PV solar is an excellent way to power something..

I have never understood the logic behind that concept. Perhaps if someone had figured out a way to simply pave the roads with PV material, but those hexagon panels, that must cost over a hundred bucks each, would barely power a pocket flashlight and could not possibly maintain transparency in the face of that abrasive onslaught seem absolutely ridiculous.

You would be wrong. As usual. The reason why the rule has been rescinded is the Chinese figured out that they would run out of people in about 40 years if they maintained the law. Once again the vastness of your ignorance is only matched by your supreme desire to remain that way.

You are the one who is ignorant. It may or may not be very accurate. But I remember Robert Ripley having said something about the topic once. And this was probably 50 years ago. He said that if Chinese were to start marching into the sea in a four abrest column, they would never run out of Chinese. Also, there is no way that over a billion people, with each couple having one child, could run out of people in 40 years.

You "heard something" from some dude once upon a time. For fucks sake do you understand how stupid that makes you?

If I really cared, I would ask you what in the hell you're talking about.

Listen up junior. I have had a solar panel system for over 30 years now. I built it myself so I have a sneaking suspicion I know more about the subject than you ever will.

Solar works fine in a limited application. Namely as a single family EMERGENCY power supply.

Even there it has limits. Scaled up for commercial use it fails. It simply isn't efficient enough.

Some day, when you have grown up you might actually learn something.

But I doubt it.

You do an excellent job at sounding like you don't know what you're talking about. There are homes and businesses out there that actually SELL energy back to the utilities. Because they produce MORE than they need. Also, everybody around here keeps yapping about how unreliable green energy is. Including your solar power. Isn't it pretty stupid to use something that is "unreliable" as an emergency alternative?

None of the liquid sodium heat collectors that they have out west are in anybody's basement. Nexy. I don know what percentage would be lost. But try this next time there is snow outside and you have sunlight shining at whatever angle on a window. Go outside and throw a snowball at it. Then go back inside and see how much light comes through the snow.

It would be quite large.
Makes it hard to run a modern, high tech economy when your power can drop so much in winter.

Yes, when you're building expensive, unreliable power generation, you need to build twice what you need.

Or science, obviously.
How much did the pyramids cost the pharaoh's to build. And going to green energy would be nothing compared to that feat. Also, the solar collectors they have built out west are reliable. And are working quite well.

I agree, based on the expense of unreliable "green energy", it would be dumber than the pyramids.

Yeah, the stuff that will never earn back its cost of construction....real reliable.

Slave labor isn't very pricy. As for the materials, they were under their feet. Next, do the pyramids produce anything? Next, from what I hear, it doesn't take all that long for the solar energy systems that people buy to pay for themselves. No dount the same would be true for scaled up solar or solar electric power plants. Even for the one I have been hearing about that isn't quite meeting its contractual obligations, it is still producing power. Sooner or later, it will pay for itself.

And a fraction of an inch of snow will virtually KILL the output from a solar panel.. So will bird poo or pollen..

And paint and titanium dioxide ointment and 8 meters of volcanic ash.

Wait till you see what metal filings do in the lube oil of a gas turbine. Or a crud burst on the restart of a nuke plant.

And the last recorded nuclear disaster from a "crud burst" was --------------------------- ? I'm sure proper maintenance takes crud into consideration.

I was dealing with the proud dropout Krypto who knows just enough to believe that paving roads with PV solar is an excellent way to power something..

Many nuclear plants have passed their expected lifespan. Yet they are still being run. Also, cleaning any "crud" out of them would probably be prohibitively expensive. Also, when a nuclear accident happens, there isn't enough money in the world to clean up the mess. How "cost effective" is that. Also, from what I "hear," the core at Chernobyl is expected to remain dangerous for about the next 4.5 billion years. Also, most roads just sit there absorbing sunlight. Why not build solar pannels into them. And don't tell me it is beyond our technology.

I have never understood the logic behind that concept. Perhaps if someone had figured out a way to simply pave the roads with PV material, but those hexagon panels, that must cost over a hundred bucks each, would barely power a pocket flashlight and could not possibly maintain transparency in the face of that abrasive onslaught seem absolutely ridiculous.

I have heard that the solar energy system people buy for their homes will pay for themselves after a number of years. The same would be true for any solar panels built into roads. Of course, they would need to be covered with something strong and durable. Maybe a bee like glass honeycomb with plastic in the combs. After all, the number of plastic water bottles thrown away each year would circle the earth around a hundred times.

And as things are now, I have heard of some roads being paved with epoxy being used as a binder. As for how scuffed up the surface becomes, I will tell you what I told someone else. Measure the elecricty being produced by any solar panel. Even one as small as they use to power a calculator. Then place a piece of wax paper over it to diffuse the light. I can't see it dropping the electric output by that much. After all, you probably couldn't look at the sun for very long. I doubt if you could do so any longer by looking at it through a sheet of wax paper.

You two make an impressive pair. Can I ask why you're discussing Chinese birth control in the Environment forum?

Because humans create pollution. Obviously, the more people there are, the more pollution they will create. Along with more forests that will be destroyed. The population of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. But every single day, there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before.

It would be quite large.

Or science, obviously.

Slave labor isn't very pricy. As for the materials, they were under their feet. Next, do the pyramids produce anything? Next, from what I hear, it doesn't take all that long for the solar energy systems that people buy to pay for themselves. No dount the same would be true for scaled up solar or solar electric power plants. Even for the one I have been hearing about that isn't quite meeting its contractual obligations, it is still producing power. Sooner or later, it will pay for itself.

Next, from what I hear, it doesn't take all that long for the solar energy systems that people buy to pay for themselves.

After you get your ears checked, feel free to post some actual figures, so you can be mocked properly.

Or science, obviously.

Next, from what I hear, it doesn't take all that long for the solar energy systems that people buy to pay for themselves.

After you get your ears checked, feel free to post some actual figures, so you can be mocked properly.

If you don't believe me, look it up for yourself. I don't care if you believe me or not. If you don't, it's your loss, not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back