Easter, Very special to me, djt.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

Reporter:
"President trump, can you tell us why Easter is so special to you."

trump:
"It means a lot to me, many people know this and many people have been saying this."
"I have tremendous respect for Easter, it means a lot to me, and to a lot of other people too."
"Easter, is well, in my opinion, is Easter."

Reporter:
"But why is it, Easter, important to you"?

trump:
"It's special because a lot of people go to church, and family you know, a lot of people support Easter and it's meaning and I have the greatest respect for our Easter, it means a lot to many people, and no one respects Easter more than I do."

Reporter:
"When is Easter, what specific day on the calendar, Mr. President. and again, why is it so special to you"

trump:
"That's a really nasty question."

Reporter:
"Try to answer the question, Mr. President."

trump:
"Easter, it's on a Sunday, in April, near Spring Break, but people, schools, you know, have different Spring Breaks, so it doesn't always fall on Easter, because, you know, the Spring Breaks are different, and when people go to church. A lot of people go to church on Sunday, it's a very special day to me and many other great people. We have great people in here, these people in this room are great people, tremendous people. I would love to see the churches packed on Easter, a Sunday, in April, where people celebrate God, on Easter, and go to church."

Reporter:
To the crew, "Can we end this now."

trump:
"No, I got more to say about Easter.

Reporter:
"I'm not sure you do Mr. President, you should stop talking now. Right Now."

trump:
"But Easter, where we celebrate God, on a Sunday......"

Reporter:
"thank you Mr. President, I hope you get at least one par when you golf on Easter."

Last edited:
Wow. I have told the religious right, they were being taken for a ride by this charlatan. I would not say he is the antichrist, but I would say he doesn't know much about the life of Christ, for a Christian. Must have missed Sunday school the day they talked about Easter at the church he attended.

he's got 5 spawn by 3 differant baby mamas - yaaaaaaaaa.......... he must love the holiday of fertility!

Last edited:
Actual quotes, or a parody?

i love it that you aren't sure that yer president might have actually talked like that!!!!

Do YOU know if they ae actual quotes, or are you just flapping your gums?
(Please note the color of the text)

let's just say i wouldn't be surprised if he did say that. there's plenty of times i swear it's an onion parody of trump but turns out that it was for real.

are you wearing yer mod hat right now?

i love it that you aren't sure that yer president might have actually talked like that!!!!

I did not hear it, but, Hey, it is not that different than the interview in 2016
Steve Guest Media Reporter
March 27, 2016 10:51 AM ET

Donald Trump says Easter “represents family and get-together and — and something.”

Appearing on ABC’s “This Week,” on Easter Sunday, Trump was asked what Easter means to him and if he had an Easter tradition. The real estate mogul replied, “Well, it really means something very special. I’m going to church in an hour from now and it’s going to be — it’s a beautiful church. I’m in Florida.”

“And it’s just a very special time for me. And it really represents family and get-together and — and something, you know, if you’re a — a Christian, it’s just a very important day,” Trump said.

WILL: Check the forum you're in.

The one it was originally in, or this one?
You moved it?

Hey Mod.
You seriously cannot tell if this is actual trump speak or trump satire.

Hey Mod.

without links, neither can you

Restless Trump Can’t Believe He Stuck Inside With Nothing To Do But Be President

Yesterday 3:21PM

WASHINGTON— Expressing frustration with the social-isolation measures in place amid the novel Covid-19 pandemic, a restless Donald Trump confirmed Monday that he couldn’t believe he was stuck inside with nothing to do except be president. “Jesus Christ, I’m so goddamn bored of sitting around all day being commander in chief,” said Trump as he puttered around the Oval Office before splaying himself face-down across the Resolute desk....

^ see? now he's talking about opening the country back up for business.... so that can be totally believable.

Hey Mod.

because it's donny, that's why it's hard to tell.

#sad.

Hey Mod.

#sad.

Hard to tell with you, as well.

You're as believable as he is.

Hey Mod.

#sad.

Hard to tell with you, as well.

You're as believable as he is.

did two corinthians tell you that?:lmao:

The reason Trump is pushing so hard for Easter is because when people start going back to work around then, he can then start cheering about how he himself "resurrected" the economy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back