Earth Day Is Coming Up

Arbor Day depends on the local climate ... here in Western Oregon, it's April 1st ... southern Chile it's the last Friday in October ...

Has the greeting card industry split these two days up? ... [shrugs shoulders] ... I treat everyday as Earth Day ...

Arbor Day this year is April 29

Things have changed. Particulate and other heat blocking pollution has decreased, but CO2 is still a problem. The fact that some were wrong about the timeline, doesn’t change that reality.
Is that why Kerry has several mansions, half a dozen SUV’s and 2 private jets and Obama buys 2 mansions on the beach, because civilization is on the brink of a Manmade climate disaster?

Call me when those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.

Is that why Kerry has several mansions, half a dozen SUV’s and 2 private jets and Obama buys 2 mansions on the beach, because civilization is on the brink of a Manmade climate disaster?

Call me when those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.
What do Kerry and Obama have to do with whether AGW is real? Do you feel the same when a certain party claims to have the corner on Christianity, but then we find out they’re throwing sex and drugs parties?

When you stop cherry-picking people who I have to defend, get back to me. I’ll discuss ideas. Discussing people is for the same kind of losers that made “Keeping up with the Kardashians“ popular.

You are being clueless because those assholes whine that we consume too much releasing the satanic gas CO2 while their mansions and lifestyle release far more than ours does.

John Travolta who has a personal airport and 5 jets to fly around with.

With five private jets, Travolta still lectures on global warming

Last updated at 10:37 30 March 2007

=====

Classic case of leftist ecoloony hypocrisy that you missed comically.

rightwinger said:
The Earth is one tough son of a bitch piece of rock.
There is nothing man can do to harm it, the Earth will survive.

Man may not

God designed it that way. The ocean always has some kind of oil leak going on and even when tankers spill their contents, God has organisms and nature in place to clean it up. The earth will endure thanks to Christ who holds it together and man will endure. God has seen to that.

When you stop cherry-picking people who I have to defend, get back to me. I’ll discuss ideas. Discussing people is for the same kind of losers that made “Keeping up with the Kardashians“ popular.
Those ‘people’ are the only preachers preaching doom from a manmade environmental disaster.

What would you say about a Christian preacher who openly breaks every commandment and teaching of the Bible? Don’t point out their hypocrisy? Nope. Same with your religious cult leaders.

You are being clueless because those assholes whine that we consume too much releasing the satanic gas CO2 while their mansions and lifestyle release far more than ours does.

John Travolta who has a personal airport and 5 jets to fly around with.

With five private jets, Travolta still lectures on global warming

Last updated at 10:37 30 March 2007

=====

Classic case of leftist ecoloony hypocrisy that you missed comically.
I don’t care to talk about people. That’s a waste of time. Talk the issues, if you’re really interested in a discussion, and not just a gotcha.

I don’t care to talk about people. That’s a waste of time. Talk the issues, if you’re really interested in a discussion, and not just a gotcha.
Name one person who truly believes in manmade Gorebal Warming and I’ll show you someone who lives there life as if it’s BS.

At least religious people of all faiths try to change their lifestyles.

Forum List

Back