Earth Day Is Coming Up

What a piece of crap! No one said billions “would die soon” because of an Ice Age. That’s not how they work. If you used your head for something besides a hat rack, you’d have to wonder why scientists changed their minds so fast. Couldn’t be some money scam, because companies that deal in fossil fuels have a lot more of it and the Ice Age narrative would have persisted. It makes me sad for the collective intelligence of those that fall for the “scientists don’t know what they’re talking about” line. Sorry, but take your gaslighting elsewhere. I’m not buying.
The narrative in 1970 was that an ice age was coming.

They were right. The earth is in an glacial era and we will get another ice age one of these day, just not as fast as was predicted in 1970. More like a few thousand years from now. Maybe as long as 30K years.

1649852146651.png

The narrative in 1970 was that an ice age was coming.

They were right. The earth is in an glacial era and we will get another ice age one of these day, just not as fast as was predicted in 1970. More like a few thousand years from now. Maybe as long as 30K years.

View attachment 629973
I want this planet to warm like hell. I want to golf all yr round

Your history seems a bit confused ... from Wikipedia:

"The Spanish village of Mondoñedo held the first documented arbor plantation festival in the world organized by its mayor in 1594. The place remains as Alameda de los Remedios and it is still planted with lime and horse-chestnut trees. A humble granite marker and a bronze plate recall the event. Additionally, the small Spanish village of Villanueva de la Sierra held the first modern Arbor Day, an initiative launched in 1805 by the local priest with the enthusiastic support of the entire population."

Napoleon had some good ideas as well ...

Your history seems a bit confused ... from Wikipedia:

"The Spanish village of Mondoñedo held the first documented arbor plantation festival in the world organized by its mayor in 1594. The place remains as Alameda de los Remedios and it is still planted with lime and horse-chestnut trees. A humble granite marker and a bronze plate recall the event. Additionally, the small Spanish village of Villanueva de la Sierra held the first modern Arbor Day, an initiative launched in 1805 by the local priest with the enthusiastic support of the entire population."

Napoleon had some good ideas as well ...

Arbor Day is April 29th. Earth Day is April 22nd.

Satan usually usurps days that Christians want to honor....and the catholic church did the same to try to dull the acknowledgment of pagan celebrations. Just that...Satan is UBER hard at work today destroying civilization, order, christians, souls, whole nations, the world. He's on a tight schedule. That's why he's had to enlist the help of the democrat party.

When the EPA takes private property in an arid Wyoming farm by saying it’s wetlands, lobbying is not the best approach. Pitchforks and torches are.
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

Another Conservative spreading misinformation about environmental protection

"As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease." Genesis 8:22

Man cannot stop that.

He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together. Colossians 1:17

You can start worrying when he stops.

The Earth is one tough son of a bitch piece of rock.
There is nothing man can do to harm it, the Earth will survive.

Man may not

I keep telling you folks all this was settled by our smartest and most trust worthy scientist Al Gore. May his name always be praised. Not only did he prove that major funding could be obtained by global warming but private jets and large mansions could be purchased by the seaside so other scientists would not be bothered by the local peasants

Taking private land without compensation by claiming the arid land is wetlands is not environmental protection, it’s Commie fascism.

You buy the land, you don’t get to contaminate it as you wish.

Sucks being you

Arbor Day is April 29th. Earth Day is April 22nd.

Arbor Day depends on the local climate ... here in Western Oregon, it's April 1st ... southern Chile it's the last Friday in October ...

Has the greeting card industry split these two days up? ... [shrugs shoulders] ... I treat everyday as Earth Day ...

Forum List

Back