E. Jean Carroll - Rape is Sexy

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Below is the relevant part of the interview between Carroll and CNN's resident homosexual, Anderson Cooper. One may reasonably ask one's self what degree of lunacy is necessary to believe that "most people think of rape as being sexy." In what fucking world do you live in where rape has "sexual connotations" and is considered sexy? It would have to be a dystopian hellscape similar to the world in "A Clockwork Orange".

Do you want to know who fantasizes about rape because she thinks it's sexy? E. Jean Carroll fantasizes about rape. She was probably trying to live out some rape fantasy by luring Trump into a romp. She did not know him, so she could fantasize about it being a stranger rape while he was ramming her (with her consent). But then, it did not go the way she wanted, so she came up with this weird shit. Or, she just concocted the entire story.

One thing is certain: This is one fucked up old chick.

" ........

CARROLL: I was not thrown on the ground and ravished. Which the word "rape" carries so many sexual connotations. This was not -- this was not sexual. It just hurt. It just --

COOPER: I think most people think of rape as a -- it is a violent assault. It is not --

CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.

COOPER: Let's take a short break --

CARROLL: They think of the fantasies.

COOPER: We're going to take a quick break. If you can stick around we'll talk more on the other side.

CARROLL: You're fascinating to talk to."

(END VIDEOTAPE)

Considering the transcript, I’m guessing she meant to say “most people think of rape as SEXUAL”. (rather than SEXY). That makes sense in terms of correcting the interviewer’s suggestion that rape is an act of violence.

Empty eyed bitch.

iu

iu

iu

iu

Empty eyes mean lying or crazy.

Some shocking posts on this thread. This lady is very brave to take on the violent magaorld like this.
She deserves the cash her rapist is being told to pay her.

Forum List

Back