E. Jean Carroll asks judge to amend lawsuit to seek further damages for what Trump said at CNN town hall

You keep saying there is evidence where is it? None was produced just her word. She said he said.
Ummm, your imagination is running ahead of you.
YOU....are the one claiming "No Evidence".
You alone.

So the burden is on you to either research what was revealed at the trial and bring it to this forum and attempt to persuade the lurkers and posters here.

It's Adult Swim. The pool is deeper on this end.
I'm mildly convinced you know that. Or should.

, she found a way to get money that she doesn't have to whore for.

And that poor poster PleaseQuit......parades her misogyny once again.
There is a track record of misogyistic posting by PleaselQuit (and no, I ain't gonna go dredge up a bunch of 'em. Just trust me, she has a posting history of a seeming hatred and disrespect towards women on this venue.)

Why is that?

It all boils down to ( tho I haven't polled the jury).......but it boils down to: Is E.Jean Carroll's word under oath and on the witness stand more credible than the guy who brags he can grab a women's pussy whenever he desires?

I know that is a really tough question for some on this venue.

But, I also believe, in your heart.....you know E.Jean has a case.

You know that......just like the jury found that out. And decided accordingly.

IMHO

The problem is -- and we're really in uncharted territory here -- that it doesn't matter.

They truly don't care. Back them up all the way to the wall with facts regarding his behaviors on any issue, and at some point they'll admit it. They don't care. At some point they'll say it.

NOW what?

Ummm, your imagination is running ahead of you.
YOU....are the one claiming "No Evidence".
You alone.

So the burden is on you to either research what was revealed at the trial and bring it to this forum and attempt to persuade the lurkers and posters here.

It's Adult Swim. The pool is deeper on this end.
I'm mildly convinced you know that. Or should.
Where is the physical evidence of a sexual assault! ? Was it produced in court? If not it's just another she said he said bluesy Ford

And that poor poster PleaseQuit......parades her misogyny once again.
There is a track record of misogyistic posting by PleaselQuit (and no, I ain't gonna go dredge up a bunch of 'em. Just trust me, she has a posting history of a seeming hatred and disrespect towards women on this venue.)

Why is that?

It all boils down to ( tho I haven't polled the jury).......but it boils down to: Is E.Jean Carroll's word under oath and on the witness stand more credible than the guy who brags he can grab a women's pussy whenever he desires?

I know that is a really tough question for some on this venue.

You know that......just like the jury found that out. And decided accordingly.

IMHO
No evidence yet? Projecting little bitch h?

The problem is -- and we're really in uncharted territory here -- that it doesn't matter.

They truly don't care. Back them up all the way to the wall with facts regarding his behaviors on any issue, and at some point they'll admit it. They don't care. At some point they'll say it.

NOW what?
Do you have any physical evidence of a sexual assault cultist?

E. Jean Carroll has asked a judge to amend her initial defamation case against former President Donald Trump to seek additional punitive damages after he repeated his statements at a CNN town hall.

The request was made in a letter to the judge seeking clarity on the initial lawsuit following the jury verdict earlier this month finding Trump sexually abused Carroll and awarding her $5 million.

Carroll’s attorneys said Trump’s defamatory statements repeated during the town hall earlier this month go directly to the issue of punitive damages, which are intended to punish the person found liable.

Carroll’s initial lawsuit was held up on appeal and relates to statements Trump made in 2019 while he was president. The trial involved a statement Trump made in 2022.

"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" Theatre Tricks (TV Episode 2012) - IMDb

Raped in the lingerie dressing room at Bergdorf. Ripped from an episode of Law and order SVU!

The jury never said, "it most likely wasn't rape" or anything like that. You just made that up.
Nope.
This is a civil case...so in a civil case they can hold him libel because of the possibility it may be true, not a fact that it is true.
They said it wasn't rape.
And they can't say he was guilty, only libel.
The standards for proof were intentionally low, because these jurors were able to stick it to Trump without needing enough actual proof, only enough malice by the jury to award a dollar amount.
Frankly I feel this case has no chance of going thru on appeal because of the judge's conduct with respect to prejudicial evidence being entered that shouldn't have been allowed.

Nope.
This is a civil case...so in a civil case they can hold him libel because of the possibility it may be true, not a fact that it is true.
They said it wasn't rape.
And they can't say he was guilty, only libel.
The standards for proof were intentionally low, because these jurors were able to stick it to Trump without needing enough actual proof, only enough malice by the jury to award a dollar amount.
Frankly I feel this case has no chance of going thru on appeal because of the judge's conduct with respect to prejudicial evidence being entered that shouldn't have been allowed.

I take it you don't believe Trump has been grabbing women's privates for 40 years.

Do you have any women in your life?

NOW what?

Trump doesn't know any better. He's been bragging about grabbing women for decades...15 hours on the Howard Stern show. He thinks he's entitled. Could you throw up to be his wife or daughters.

I would die if my father had been such a pig.

I take it you don't believe Trump has been grabbing women's privates for 40 years.

Do you have any women in your life?
Why is it every single time one of you is guilty of a crime, you have to accuse one of us of the same crime?
Because you're using Marxist tactics.
Joe Biden was accused by Tara Reade of jamming his hand up her pussy when he was in the Senate.
He made sure that nobody would listen to her claims and ruined her life.
So of course you folks dream up some excuse to accuse Trump of the same exact crime.

A former neighbor of Reade's named Lynda LaCasse told NPR on Wednesday about a conversation the two had approximately 25 years ago regarding the alleged assault.

LaCasse said she remembers stepping outside her home in California to sneak a cigarette away from her kids sometime in 1995 or early 1996, when she was joined by Reade on her front stoop. They were emotional, discussing custody issues and violence, and she recalls Reade then mentioning Biden, a man LaCasse was not particularly familiar with at the time.

"I do remember her telling me that Joe Biden had put her up against a wall and had put his hands up her skirt and had put his fingers inside her," LaCasse said. Reade, as detailed in a previous NPR report, has accused Biden of pinning her against a wall in the hallway of a Capitol Hill building and penetrating her vagina with his fingers in the spring of 1993.

The Biden campaign denies the alleged incident, as do longtime Biden staffers whom Reade worked for at the time.

The Biden campaign did not specifically respond to the latest developments, but pointed NPR to its previous statement, which said that the alleged incident "absolutely did not happen." Biden has not addressed the accusation himself.

Put it this way: I'd trust Trump around my kids and my wife before I'd trust that baby-fondling hair-sniffer Joe Biden.

I doubt if that will fly, unless trump appeals to change settlement. Then I suppose it could go either way, but I figure that would be a different judge.
He said nearly the exact same shit that he was already found libel for. How could it not fly?

Why is it every single time one of you is guilty of a crime, you have to accuse one of us of the same crime?
Because you're using Marxist tactics.
Joe Biden was accused by Tara Reade of jamming his hand up her pussy when he was in the Senate.
He made sure that nobody would listen to her claims and ruined her life.
So of course you folks dream up some excuse to accuse Trump of the same exact crime.

Put it this way: I'd trust Trump around my kids and my wife before I'd trust that baby-fondling hair-sniffer Joe Biden.

Of course, you would because you are a trumptard. But I wonder if your wife wants to have that orange pussy-grabbing rapist douchebag anywhere near her.

Forum List

Back