E.E.O.C. ??

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
When I was growing up in the 50's and early 60's my "Negro" friends - all males - were told by their families that they could succeed in America, but that they would have to be better than their white competitors in order to achieve success (whatever that means). And this was manifestly true. A Black person had to be better in order to get the same consideration as a white applicant.

And as with slavery, "white" people over time recognized that this situation was unfair and untenable. To the extent that the Federal Government could manage it, they tried to eradicate racial discrimination by, in order, government agencies, government contractors, and to a small extent, private companies. (This was at a time when the Courts took the Tenth Amendment seriously). Over time, this non-discrimination attitude filtered into the private sector, first will large, international companies and gradually working it way into medium-sized companies, but seriously, that's all government can do.

But the Supreme Court was impatient with this gradual progress, and began to demand (with no Constitutional basis whatsoever) a practice they referred to as "Affirmative Action." That is, non-discrimination was not sufficient, and the entities within the Supreme Court's ambit (government agencies, state schools, etc) were forced not just to stop discriminating AGAINST Black people, but to actually start discriminating IN FAVOR of Black people. Accept unqualified Blacks in order to fill arbitrary quotas, while at the same time denying vociferously that those quotas even existed.

And so it goes.

But let's take a look at something that is significant, but ignored. The name of the Federal Government agency that is in charge of seeking out and eliminating harmful discrimination is the Equal Employment OPPORTUNITY Commission. It is NOT the "Equal Employment Commission" or the "Racial Equity Commission," or the "Affirmative Action Agency."

Its fundamental ROLE is to equalize OPPORTUNITIES, and to ensure that those OPPORTUNITIES are doled out on the basis of MERIT, and not RACE, ETHNICITY, GENDER, or anything else. Merit.

I wonder if today's Leftists are aware of this basic point.

When I was growing up in the 50's and early 60's my "Negro" friends - all males - were told by their families that they could succeed in America, but that they would have to be better than their white competitors in order to achieve success (whatever that means). And this was manifestly true. A Black person had to be better in order to get the same consideration as a white applicant.

And as with slavery, "white" people over time recognized that this situation was unfair and untenable. To the extent that the Federal Government could manage it, they tried to eradicate racial discrimination by, in order, government agencies, government contractors, and to a small extent, private companies. (This was at a time when the Courts took the Tenth Amendment seriously). Over time, this non-discrimination attitude filtered into the private sector, first will large, international companies and gradually working it way into medium-sized companies, but seriously, that's all government can do.

But the Supreme Court was impatient with this gradual progress, and began to demand (with no Constitutional basis whatsoever) a practice they referred to as "Affirmative Action." That is, non-discrimination was not sufficient, and the entities within the Supreme Court's ambit (government agencies, state schools, etc) were forced not just to stop discriminating AGAINST Black people, but to actually start discriminating IN FAVOR of Black people. Accept unqualified Blacks in order to fill arbitrary quotas, while at the same time denying vociferously that those quotas even existed.

And so it goes.

But let's take a look at something that is significant, but ignored. The name of the Federal Government agency that is in charge of seeking out and eliminating harmful discrimination is the Equal Employment OPPORTUNITY Commission. It is NOT the "Equal Employment Commission" or the "Racial Equity Commission," or the "Affirmative Action Agency."

Its fundamental ROLE is to equalize OPPORTUNITIES, and to ensure that those OPPORTUNITIES are doled out on the basis of MERIT, and not RACE, ETHNICITY, GENDER, or anything else. Merit.

Only the white trash here read a word you said after the word “negro”

And so it goes.

Meritocracy is only accomplished once you have submitted yourself to the cause and sell your soul and ride the wave, intelligent people get left behind because money speaks louder than words.

AA wasn't a hurry up situation it was an answer to a wrong situation which white men dominated in society and in the work place, AA also includes women, white womenz...

And so it goes.

I didn't read your post because it had the word white trash here in it.

It is STILL about hiring blacks, JUST because they are black.........PERIOD!

In all the areas and all the companies I've worked for since getting out of high school, it's the blacks that get hired BECAUSE they are black! It's a government standard, and if companies in this country do not have a certain percentage of blacks on the payroll, the company gets fined for not having enough blacks on the payroll!!!

I've worked with SO many blacks that just sit on their fat asses all day, PRETENDING to work, getting a FREE paycheck, while racking up benefits, and also continuing to get FULL WELFARE CHECKS!!!

The welfare commission does NOT even expect these criminals to pay back what they stole from the welfare office!! But OMG if a white person did this, they'd have them dragged off to jail!!!

I've seen it, and I've been in the middle of it. You can stick your head up your ass and deny it happens all you want...........BUT THIS IS REALITY!

My current manager where I work is a black woman, and she is SO FAR BEYOND INCOMPETENT it is sickening! We are unable to do our jobs because she fucks everything up constantly, because she has NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT THE HELL SHE IS DOING! As far as being a person goes, she's pretty nice. But there is NO WAY she is appropriate for a manager job, much less being a manager over a whole department of people!!

She got hired by NEPOTISM, not by skills, nor by professionalism!!

Are all blacks like this? No. I had a black woman as supervisor years ago, and she was freeking awesome! She KNEW her job in and out, she knew each employees job in the department in and out, she knew the business frontward and backward! You could ask her anything about the work, the company, our department, or our jobs, and she KNEW the correct answer!!

The problems is, that from what I've seen and heard over the years, 90% of blacks are lazy, liars, cheats, frauds, and a HUGE waste of company funds and resources.

But the government fines companies and businesses alike, if they do NOT keep a percentage of blacks on their payroll.

THIS is what your "Affirmative Action" is.......mafia control of employment statistics by race!!

It's not about accepting unqualified Blacks.

No, it is about relabeling them as something else so that skin color BECOMES their qualification.

Look at government, the most incompetent entity on the planet, FULL of unqualified blacks who get hired because of black hiring preferences, good job security and high pay.

It's nearly impossible to find qualified blacks-- -- -- we can't even find qualified blacks to give open, honest and erudite opinions here on USMB!

In all the areas and all the companies I've worked for since getting out of high school, it's the blacks that get hired BECAUSE they are black! It's a government standard, and if companies in this country do not have a certain percentage of blacks on the payroll, the company gets fined for not having enough blacks on the payroll!!!

I've worked with SO many blacks that just sit on their fat asses all day, PRETENDING to work, getting a FREE paycheck, while racking up benefits, and also continuing to get FULL WELFARE CHECKS!!!

The welfare commission does NOT even expect these criminals to pay back what they stole from the welfare office!! But OMG if a white person did this, they'd have them dragged off to jail!!!

I've seen it, and I've been in the middle of it. You can stick your head up your ass and deny it happens all you want...........BUT THIS IS REALITY!

My current manager where I work is a black woman, and she is SO FAR BEYOND INCOMPETENT it is sickening! We are unable to do our jobs because she fucks everything up constantly, because she has NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT THE HELL SHE IS DOING! As far as being a person goes, she's pretty nice. But there is NO WAY she is appropriate for a manager job, much less being a manager over a whole department of people!!

Are all blacks like this? No. I had a black woman as supervisor years ago, and she was freeking awesome! She KNEW her job in and out, she knew each employees job in the department in and out, she knew the business frontward and backward! You could ask her anything about the work, the company, our department, or our jobs, and she KNEW the correct answer!!

The problems is, that from what I've seen and heard over the years, 90% of blacks are lazy, liars, cheats, frauds, and a HUGE waste of company funds and resources.

But the government fines companies and businesses alike, if they do NOT keep a percentage of blacks on their payroll.

THIS is what your "Affirmative Action" is.......mafia control of employment statistics by race!!
Sure buddy, whatever you say. lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's not about accepting unqualified Blacks.

wrong every time.
Sure it is

And the experience of Georgia Pacific in Louisiana or the firefighters in New Haven Con are perfect examples

The city of new haven being ruled by libs wanted to be absolutely fair about promotions in the fire dept so they hired a respected outside education company to wrote a standardized test as the basis for promotion

When the test results came back around a dozen whites and one hispanic passed the test

But no black firefighters

Bummer, huh?

Whats a bleeding heart lib who believes in EQUAL RESULTS going to do?

They decided to promote no one and the shit hit the fan

It went all the way to the supreme court where the AA crowd lost

Most of you right wing nuts have no idea what you are talking about. I’ve been a senior executive at a few of America’s larger companies. Affirmative action drives no hiring. We are all out looking for diversity within qualified candidates. Any of you think unqualified people are being hired based on Affirmative Action don’t know shit about running a business.

More right wing conspiracy nut crap.

And so it goes.

TL DR...

In the future, just skip to the part where you were did wrong.... This goes for every other thread you create. Because they are all the same. We get it...you're a victim....and you've got to blame someone.

And so it goes.

TL DR...

In the future, just skip to the part where you were did wrong.... This goes for every other thread you create. Because they are all the same. We get it...you're a victim....and you've got to blame someone.

Trump has these types eating out of his hand. The victim mentality amongst these whites is what unites the average Trump supporters. Liberals, blacks, Mexicans, the MSM, political correctness, all of them are out to get those poor, oppressed whites.

And so it goes.

So which one are you? White or Trash? I am fairly certain about the second term but haven't made my mind up where you are re: the first.

And so it goes.

TL DR...

Trump has these types eating out of his hand. The victim mentality amongst these whites is what unites the average Trump supporters. Liberals, blacks, Mexicans, the MSM, political correctness, all of them are out to get those poor, oppressed whites.

I know right. Periodically, everyone has is right when saying that something shitty happened to them. If you were to read this board though, you'd think you were a prison guard listening to inmates who've been in th bag for a few decades.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Do you work in HR or the legal department of these companies you've referred to because I'm curious about these fines you're saying the government forces them to pay if they don't hire enough black people. Can you refer me to the government website that outlines these fines and penalties for not hiring enough black people?

If you think about, if an employer hires a black person even an exceptionally qualified one, there will still be many who will only see the situation as one which denied a job to a white person and that's all many will ever see.

It's nearly impossible to find qualified blacks-- -- -- we can't even find qualified blacks to give open, honest and erudite opinions here on USMB!
Have you ever considered that it's not that they can't be found, it's that you are unable to recognize them when you do? Hell you've certainly proven that by your snide comment about the blacks who post here on USMB.

Forum List

Back