Dylann Roof convicted of killing church goers

Quit dancing around Johann, you've left many hints as to why you oppose the death penalty in this case. Why not just come out of your closet and state what you really feel?

Hopefully he can avoid the death penalty.
Why?

I don't think what he did should warrant the death penalty.
Here you have the mentality that creates and promotes crime. it's from these that we get more crime, more laws, less freedom and more dead innocents. Not the NRA, or guns, or schools, but from people like this.

I don't think so. You'll have to draw a bigger connection. "I don't think Dylann Roof should be executed" is a far cry from advocating "higher crime more laws and less freedom"
I didn't say anything about advocating shit. I said you create it. You are the cause. Learn to fucking read!

Why?

Killing nine people at a church meeting does not warrant a death penalty?

Or are you such a racist to believe that the lives of African Americans are basically worthless because they are sub human?
I don't think it's anything about race. He's just a bleeding heart that has no clue that you can't pet a rattle snake. Stop race baiting, please.

Why?

Here you have the mentality that creates and promotes crime. it's from these that we get more crime, more laws, less freedom and more dead innocents. Not the NRA, or guns, or schools, but from people like this.

I don't think so. You'll have to draw a bigger connection. "I don't think Dylann Roof should be executed" is a far cry from advocating "higher crime more laws and less freedom"
But you did make this claim

Dylan Roof is possibly innocent, i don't know. If i was on that jury, i'd definitely have to think about it.

Why do you think that Dylan Roof is possibly innocent?

And unrelated:

Are you against the death penalty in general- or do you have a reason to be against the death penalty for this specific case?

Why?

Or are you such a racist to believe that the lives of African Americans are basically worthless because they are sub human?

I don't believe black lives are completely worthless, no.

Why?

I didn't say anything about advocating shit. I said you create it. You are the cause. Learn to fucking read!

That last statement, 'Learn to fucking read!' has demonstrated to me that you are incapable of having an intelligent or cordial conversation in an adult manner. You have in fact, demonstrated the social skills of a 13 year old. Most people would probably ignore your attitude and those that generally agree with you may indulge it, but it is not appropriate and eventually you're going to come across someone who will not tolerate it. You are 'ignored'.

Why?

Dylan Roof is possibly innocent, i don't know. If i was on that jury, i'd definitely have to think about it.

And unrelated:

Are you against the death penalty in general- or do you have a reason to be against the death penalty for this specific case?

I haven't seen the evidence myself, but i must trust that the Jury made the appropriate decision. I wouldn't go into a trial as a Juror with a pre-judgment.

I'm generally against the death penalty except in crimes against the State(treason, for example.) and even then, only when it can be proven to a very high degree. I don't agree with the death penalty generally because a lot of innocent people get executed and it cost more to go through all the appeals on a death penalty case than to just house them for life. I just generally disagree with it. Unfortunately, if you're against the death penalty in murder cases, to be consistent, you must be against the death penalty in all cases.

That last statement, 'Learn to fucking read!' has demonstrated to me that you are incapable of having an intelligent or cordial conversation in an adult manner. You have in fact, demonstrated the social skills of a 13 year old. Most people would probably ignore your attitude and those that generally agree with you may indulge it, but it is not appropriate and eventually you're going to come across someone who will not tolerate it. You are 'ignored'.

Perhaps if you didn't lie about what people said, you wouldn't get that.

Typical run and hide criminal loving coward.

Why?

I don't believe black lives are completely worthless, no.

And unrelated:

I haven't seen the evidence myself, but i must trust that the Jury made the appropriate decision. I wouldn't go into a trial as a Juror with a pre-judgment.

I'm generally against the death penalty except in crimes against the State(treason, for example.) and even then, only when it can be proven to a very high degree. I don't agree with the death penalty generally because a lot of innocent people get executed and it cost more to go through all the appeals on a death penalty case than to just house them for life. I just generally disagree with it. Unfortunately, if you're against the death penalty in murder cases, to be consistent, you must be against the death penalty in all cases.

That is why your statement that Dylan Roof is confusing- you say you must trust the jury- but just a few moment earlier you expressed doubt as to their decision.

An obvious verdict; however, I hope he doesn't get the death penalty as I am opposed to it.

Dylann Roof convicted in Charleston church massacre

He's been found guilty. Hopefully he can avoid the death penalty.
This was expected.Hell he expected it. He more than likely will be given the death penalty. He is a great white warrior. He sacrificed his 1 life to kill 9 enemies. He is a martyr and a warrior! One day we will have statues and holidays to honor people like him.

No doubt he would have been found guilty. I'd like to see him hung in public on national TV. Maybe that would help in stopping stuff like this.
No negroids kill whites at a MUCH higher rate every day than the amount of pavement apes Roof killed. But ya know that's ignored by you anti white clowns and by the media.

No doubt he would have been found guilty. I'd like to see him hung in public on national TV. Maybe that would help in stopping stuff like this.
No negroids kill whites at a MUCH higher rate every day than the amount of pavement apes Roof killed. But ya know that's ignored by you anti white clowns and by the media.

I hope some day your life hangs in the balance and it is saved by a Black man... because that is the only time when you will finally realize how big of a piece of shit you really are.

Just hold a prison shank day party.

I wouldn't convict. He was merely doing what negroids do on a daily basis to whites and get away with it.
Just hold a prison shank day party.

What? He's as guilty as they come....execute the little bastid
Israel murders little kids throwing rocks-Completely Innocent,White man defends his race against negro's-execute him. Ahhh the cucks are out in FULL FORCE today! ZioChristian Cuckold Anti white. I am sure you are much more...
Why?

Pretty much. :) Thanks for realizing the truth.

This was expected.Hell he expected it. He more than likely will be given the death penalty. He is a great white warrior. He sacrificed his 1 life to kill 9 enemies. He is a martyr and a warrior! One day we will have statues and holidays to honor people like him.
Bullshit. He's typical white supremacist; short on brains and long on stupid. He'll be just as dead as Jeffrey Dahmer unless he's put into a mental facility.

Forum List

Back