Dying to Own The Libs

It only works if you catalogue the amount of people saved by having vaccines and/or having milder symptoms as opposed to severe symptoms or hospitalised.

You can get an idea of that by looking at the data of infections and compare it to hospitalisations and deaths.

Whereas you can always find a story where someone dies online should you want to look. It's easier to report them and create the stories from that because it's not the norm, therefore news.

If you want to catalogue stuff you need to do it fair and compare it to the other side of the coin for balance or else there's no point.

A rather pointless exercise, here, on your part.

You're trying to lecture someone on sound scientific methods and principles, who thinks that “science” supports the premise that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

The cliché about trying to teach a pig to sing, comes to mind.

We have to catalog as much of these as we can.

You are already well-cataloged as a congenital liar.

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 9.57.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.11.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 11.13.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 3.50.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.20.36 AM.png

This whole thing is sad and just plain stupid.

Get the shot and let's end this

Of course you do.
I live in downstate NY. There are a lot of Trumpers here.

I know only a few people who are not vaccinated (virtually all Trumpers of course). Guess what?

We have been able to go out to indoor dining, have been able to discard masks, have pretty much gone back to normal...

That's all at risk now. Because of Delta and vaccine hesitancy

A rather pointless exercise, here, on your part.

You're trying to lecture someone on sound scientific methods and principles, who thinks that “science” supports the premise that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

The cliché about trying to teach a pig to sing, comes to mind.

The guy who thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear that protects him from evil lectures the rest of us about "Science". Too funny.

It really is amazing. I surely didn't expect this.
Neither did I, but celebrating the deaths of all of these people is pretty despicable. Lots of people make poor choices on things such as vaccines, using illicit drugs, and engaging in a host of other questionable activities. Sometimes people die. Are their deaths someone in which to rejoice depending upon their political affiliation?

I sleep in the nude. I'm pretty sure that'll scare away any person or deity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back