Zone1 duty calls. at amazon. for psychiatric patients, their family members, *and* their treatment nurses, doctors and psychiatrists. and for society.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
ok folks, after witnessing another season of horror at the local psychiatric hospital, where telepaths among patients and psychiatric staff interact with Angels and Demons in very unfriendly ways,

i'll seriously consider writing a short book (for publication via a widely trusted publisher about what's wrong in psychiatry, and how to fix it.

writing software is more fun work, but i have a moral obligation towards a lot of people, not just patients, but also psychiatric staff, police and ambulance personell, family members of patients and western society as a whole to be publishing that book on amazon.com

see also my threads at

and CDZ - a diagnosis of current psychiatric methodologies : it's *still* rife with severe problems, despite better architecture, and only getting worse!
and my own The Legal Fight Against Psychiatry often torturing it's patients - Google Drive (with my own cases listed in the Case 1NL ..-.. sub-folder)
i'd get started on writing this book within 1 to 2 weeks, and it would take me 1 to 2 months to write, and i can ask the staff here what good publishers would be for this book.
i want it to get adopted by psychiatry itself.
and it won't be a negative book, it'll mention the horribleness that happens to patients (and sometimes to staff as well) in psychiatry, but not in detail.
the only remaining problems would be finding the solutions within an acceptable budget increase for psychiatry, but i think i can get that sorted out within that 1 to 2 months of writing it (in an actual linux text editor app).

Forum List

Back