CDZ Psychiatry needs a "minor upgrade". Here's the first steps towards that. AND : the outlawing of smoking by price and other nasty means is ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
news flash, psychiatry : i have been managing entire departments of psychiatric hospitals as a patient-psychologist combo man, since the days when i went to the hospital in Amsterdam-North.

so in addition to the claim to 20 years of anti-terror online peace activism work for the US and Dutch armies and intelligence communities, and it's rightful pension at Admiral level (the discussion about which rank i held right after 9/11/2001, is in my own estimation a 1-star General, since i won every single argument i held in the battles to keep Turkish, Moroccan and other Muslims living in The Netherlands, from finding reasons to join forces with alQuada-international, these discussions, will be held at a time of my choosing by audio-telepathic means possibly enhanced with telepathic visions (overseen by the God of the Christians Himself), because at the moment the pressure of managing yet another crisis at the "hotel you can never leave" (aka a psychiatric hospital), where they should have 4 nurses on each shift instead of 3 as they have here where i am now (1 extra nurse with probably a galaxy note device, in the meeting room for the department of any such hospital anywhere),
is far too great to be called a voluntary service that i should be doing for free (especially since all of their accusations for keeping me here against my will, are a total lie, for which i have audio recording evidence that i will deliver in due time {after i am released to live in my own home again}), to the Dutch ministry of Health (by secretive link to my own webserver at my home) and the United Nations council on Human Rights, *NOT* psychiatry itself, to prevent it from interfering with my efforts to change them by peaceful least-intrusive means towards better treatment of all of their patients.

the first thing psychiatry world wide, and all governments world-wide should realise is that there is now SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE from real doctors at real medical hospitals about how BCD found in "stoned weed" has ANTI-CANCER PROPERTIES.
i have confirmed this MYSELF through my own smoking habits (smoke over the saliva, not the lungs, cough to get the saliva slime into the stomach, and about 1 or 2 stoned joints per week, combined with citolepram {eye symbol on it, oval shaped white pill} anti-depressant and 8mg of the larger new green-pill risperdal 8mg/day will *probably* cause none of the usual serious side effects while being totally compatible with all now outdated psychiatric propaganda about weed usage making people psychotic.

like for my anti-terror work, i am now demanding to be paid, in this life or any next life, in Heaven or here on Earth, for my work as a field psychologist on the work floors of psychiatry. While i was hardly the only psychologist active on such work floors, i was managing entire departments since at least 2015 or so, using verbal, telepathic, and bureaucratic means..

and psychiatry, you will pay. just like the mentioned armies and intel agencies will. by Divine power.

i have been managing entire departments of psychiatric hospitals as a patient-psychologist combo man, since the days when i went to the hospital in Amsterdam-North.

The OP reminds me of a movie titled Shutter Island.

As the story begins, the protagonist is a detective, investigating odd happenings at a mental institution, and the unexplained disappearance of a patient therefrom.

The twist, revealed near the end, is that…

The protagonist is actually a patient at that mental institution, not a detective, and the entire mystery that he thinks he is investigating is simply composed of his own insane delusions, related to some severe trauma that he earlier experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back