Dutch police give 'stop paedophile hunts' warning after Arnhem death. hunting paedophiles "happened out of boredom in this corona time"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
hunting paedophiles "happened out of boredom in this corona time"... well, its just beginning i´d never guess that corona time´d turn this way

ps great film by the way

"

the group of teenagers had come up with the idea of hunting for a paedophile after reading stories elsewhere in the Netherlands.
The former teacher arrived at an agreed meeting point on 28 October and was then followed as he made his way home. He was beaten up by a group of boys and died later in hospital.
Mayor Ahmed Marcouch has spoken of an "awful crime" that has had an impact on the local community. Dozens of neighbours, friends and former pupils took part in a ceremony to remember the victim last weekend. The fifteen-year-old's lawyer told local website De Gelderlander that the idea of hunting paedophiles "happened out of boredom in this corona time". His client had got carried away but did not himself take part in the attack. ....
1605300708588.png

Oscar Dros appealed to Dutch citizens to "stop paedo-hunting; stop detaining; stop provoking - leave this to us."
Mr Dros told Algemeen Dagblad newspaper that since July some 250 incidents had been registered involving self-styled hunters, and there were probably many more. The practice has now been banned by police and public prosecutors.

"

You mean there's a police chief warning against vigilantism? And he publishes the home addresses of registered sex offenders? RSOs who aren't allowed to possess firearms to defend themselves? Does a speeding ticket in a 20mph school zone qualify as a sex offense if the driver is male? Oh really, I didn't know that. I live in the USA.

Forum List

Back