Why the American Press Keeps Getting Terror in France Wrong. "American press is turning the perpetrators into victims and the victims into racists"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
great article. iĀ“d recommend to American press to follow Ā“s Edward Luttwak advice , do you agree with Edward Luttwak ?

" President Emmanuel Macronā€”under death threat by al-Qaidaā€”found himself mocked by dozens of Anglophone journalists on Twitter: ā€œReally? What about Marie Antoinette?,ā€ ... Charlie as an ā€œIslamophobicā€ magazineā€”even though it had long been militantly anti-racist. ...

The Washington Post headlined an opinion piece: ā€œInstead of fighting systemic racism, France wants to ā€˜reform Islam.ā€™ā€ Again: false. No one wants to reform Islam. Thatā€™s up to Muslims. The French president wants only to avoid the interference of countries like Turkey and Qatar, who fund and support radical groups and imams on our soil. Why frame a terror attack that murders innocent people within the fight against extremism and racism? In doing so, the American press is turning the perpetrators into victims and the victims into racists....

CNNā€™s website. CAIR, an organization that is close to the Muslim Brotherhood,
which is a designated terrorist group in the UAE, orders American Muslims to avoid France so that they wonā€™t be persecuted! Without looking into the truth of these claims, CNN simply passed along CAIRā€™s press release and their manipulated account of a news item: a dispute between women under the Eiffel Tower that turned violent with knives and racist taunts. The police investigated and the woman who had done the stabbing provided testimony. The Islamists presented this violent altercation as an Islamophobic incidentā€”an equivalent to Patyā€™s decapitation. That Islamists engage in this kind of propaganda makes sense. "

Washington Post isn't fit to wipe your ass with most generally and a lot of info from CNN has nothing but a bunch of instigators and shit stirrers that spew worthless crap.

Washington Post isn't fit to wipe your ass with most generally and a lot of info from CNN has nothing but a bunch of instigators and shit stirrers that spew worthless crap.
iĀ“d recommend you to watch the video which i posted , USA media applies very own Us racial - social constructions to all foreign countries , including to "exotic" France

Of course, all those "perpetrators" are victims of the European colonial and neo-colonial policy. They supported Islamic terrorism in the world, they invaded Muslim's countries just to achieve their momentary goals, and now they are facing results.

I would never lower myself to read the Wapo or watch CNN.

I do not want to be contaminated by their fake news.

The American media cannot report dispassionately about the terrorism in France because what's happening contradicts what liberals have been preaching about the virtues of multiculturalism.

To be fair to the detestable American media, I hear that the British media are even more constrained by what they can say about the results of multiculturalism in their country.

I expect that the Biden administration will also be more broadly defining what "hate speech" is.

They supported Islamic terrorism in the world,
"They supported Islamic terrorism in the world,"
do you talk about your next czar kadyrka?

Forum List

Back