Dutch Girl, Age 17, Commits State Run Suicide

THIS is why God is turning over European countries to muslims. Dont think Hes not watching. Disrespect innocent life, and He will intervene

1bc2452ba44fc59843edcf1278f3a8cc.jpg

I can’t agree with a minor making that decision

But I support euthanasia
I do too....as long as it's Liberals involved.

We allow animals to die with dignity

We make humans suffer till their last breath
My father in law was given 3 months. He could have legally killed himself in Oregon.

15 years later he died of an unrelated heart attack.
Was he suffering?

What's wrong with the Dutch euthanasia law is that children as young as 12 can commit state-assisted suicide without parental consent. I don't think children in the age group can actually make a rational decision, especially when they are mentally ill.

Last edited:
So many posters here have all the facts in front of them and are able to draw definitive conclusions!
Why wasn't I let in on the information?

There should be no law interfering with someone's decision to end their own life. PERIOD.

YOU have the ability to take your own life, but when you get another person to do it for you, that's a different matter. It absolutely should NOT be legal for a "doctor" to kill someone, regardless of whether that person really wants it or not. I shouldn't even have to explain all the reasons why (and there are many), it should be common sense. But not surprising that you would cheer for euthanasia, when on other issues you come down on the side of death too. smh

There should be no law interfering with someone's decision to end their own life. PERIOD.

YOU have the ability to take your own life, but when you get another person to do it for you, that's a different matter. It absolutely should NOT be legal for a "doctor" to kill someone, regardless of whether that person really wants it or not. I shouldn't even have to explain all the reasons why (and there are many), it should be common sense. But not surprising that you would cheer for euthanasia, when on other issues you come down on the side of death too. smh

...and, though I post only about issues, you, who wants to decide the fate of others, feel a need to judge me personally. I am not even a little surprised.

...and, though I post only about issues, you, who wants to decide the fate of others, feel a need to judge me personally. I am not even a little surprised.

The exact opposite is true.YOU are deciding the fate of another when you take the life of an innocent being. And like abortion, euthanasia is also playing God and giving fallible people the ability to decide the fate of others... what could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

I have seen quite a few of your posts and you seem to be very judgmental towards anybody who has a political viewpoint that differs from yours. Why is that? And, why are you so offended when you are judged in your turn?

The exact opposite is true.YOU are deciding the fate of another when you take the life of an innocent being. And like abortion, euthanasia is also playing God and giving fallible people the ability to decide the fate of others... what could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

Well, of course, if we all turn over our fate to you, everything will be alright.....

I have seen quite a few of your posts and you seem to be very judgmental towards anybody who has a political viewpoint that differs from yours. Why is that? And, why are you so offended when you are judged in your turn?

This thread is not about me. Please try to stay on topic.

Forum List

Back