Girl commits suicide after being bullied and attack posted on line

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The family of a New Jersey teen who died by suicide after video of her being assaulted at her high school was posted online is suing the board of education and school officials, their attorneys said Monday.

The lawsuit filed on behalf of the Adriana Kuch's family against the Central Regional Board of Education and others alleges that officials were aware of “a culture of violence at Central Regional High School” and failed to protect her, the lawyers said.

Schools make sure 14 year olds like this girl can have gender reassignment surgery or an abortion or being offended for someone using the wrong pronoun, but routine bullying and violence run ramped in the godless woke schools

No wonder kids bring guns to school. It's just part of the public school culture..

This has been going on for generations. The only difference is social media has made kids unable to face embarrassment. Nobody at my school had phones or video cameras but I saw and was even in lots of fights. They happen.

I know this girl was embarrassed, but kids these days aren't raised to accept it as part of life.

This has been going on for generations. The only difference is social media has made kids unable to face embarrassment. Nobody at my school had phones or video cameras but I saw and was even in lots of fights. They happen.

I know this girl was embarrassed, but kids these days aren't raised to accept it as part of life.
All that matters is they use their proper pronouns and don't offend any woksters.

We don't instill toughness in our children anymore... too many parents baby their adolescent children to the point when they are picked on they kill themselves...

The family of a New Jersey teen who died by suicide after video of her being assaulted at her high school was posted online is suing the board of education and school officials, their attorneys said Monday.

The lawsuit filed on behalf of the Adriana Kuch's family against the Central Regional Board of Education and others alleges that officials were aware of “a culture of violence at Central Regional High School” and failed to protect her, the lawyers said.

Schools make sure 14 year olds like this girl can have gender reassignment surgery or an abortion or being offended for someone using the wrong pronoun, but routine bullying and violence run ramped in the godless woke schools

No wonder kids bring guns to school. It's just part of the public school culture..
I would like to know what you think the school should have done about the situation. Was there some unknown negligence on the part of the school? How could they have prevented her suicide if it was only two days afterward?

It sounds like this girl has some undisclosed emotional problems.

Why anyone lets their kids have social media accounts is beyond me.

I don't know how many times I need to say that our schools and our students are simply out of control. The behavior is abysmal.

Well said and so true

Adriana’s death sparked walkouts at Central Regional High School, which is in Berkeley Township on the Jersey Shore. The district superintendent, Triantafillos Parlapanides, resigned.

I bet the SOB migrant “educator” floated back to earth under a golden parachute so that he doesn't have to ever get a real job for the rest of his life

I would like to know what you think the school should have done about the situation. Was there some unknown negligence on the part of the school? How could they have prevented her suicide if it was only two days afterward?

It sounds like this girl has some undisclosed emotional problems.
The lawsuit, filed on behalf of Adriana Kuch's family against the Central Regional Board of Education and others, alleges that officials were aware of “a culture of violence at Central Regional High School” and failed to protect her, the lawyers said.

Schools refuse to discipline or ban certain students from school who disrupt other students. Whether it is due to their negligence or the inability to give up on certain students by giving them second chance after second chance after second chance, does not help the children adversely effected by these poor decisions.

The bottom line is some children cannot be saved. They are either too violent, addicted to drugs, emotional problems, etc. Schools need to have standards of student safety that don't involve schools turning their heads to videos posted of other students being beaten up on school grounds. As the lawsuit says, the school was aware of the culture of violence, and did nothing, much like how blue cities let their cities go to hell not disciplining law breakers.

And at our universities, you should not have to hide Jewish students in attics as protestors chant "Gas the Jews".

Enough of the Left-wing double standard.

The lawsuit, filed on behalf of Adriana Kuch's family against the Central Regional Board of Education and others, alleges that officials were aware of “a culture of violence at Central Regional High School” and failed to protect her, the lawyers said.

Schools refuse to discipline or ban certain students from school who disrupt other students. Whether it is due to their negligence or the inability to give up on certain students by giving them second chance after second chance after second chance, does not help the children adversely effected by these poor decisions.

The bottom line is some children cannot be saved. They are either too violent, addicted to drugs, emotional problems, etc. Schools need to have standards of student safety that don't involve schools turning their heads to videos posted of other students being beaten up on school grounds. As the lawsuit says, the school was aware of the culture of violence, and did nothing, much like how blue cities let their cities go to hell not disciplining law breakers.

And at our universities, you should not have to hide Jewish students in attics as protestors chant "Gas the Jews".

The problem with Social media is that the bullying is 24/7 and the no school has control over that

The problem with Social media is that the bullying is 24/7 and the no school has control over that
Again, the school was made aware of the culture of violence and the players involved and did nothing.

They better have a good lawyer.

Again, the school was made aware of the culture of violence and the players involved and did nothing.

They better have a good lawyer.
What can they do when the kids are not in school?

Nothing.

Try proving a culture. That's going to take some legwork on their lawyer's part.

Forum List

Back