During Impeachment POTUS Trump takes out another Major Terrorist!

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Obama Disgusted me with his Coddling, even financing and arming of terrorists which showed who he really was.

B
y Contrast, President Trump has become a terrorist killing machine. While Obama built ISIS, Funded Terrorists in Iran, Paid Al Queda to assassinate the heads of state in Egypt and Libya, and funded COUPs in Egypt and Libya by funding & arming Al Queda and The Muslim Brotherhood, President Trump has wiped out ISIS, Slaughtered Terrorists like Soleimani, Baghdadi, Muhandis and now the leader of Al Queda in Yemen, Qassim al-Rimi!

Full story at the link below

U.S. Strikes at Leader of Qaeda in Yemen

By Rukmini Callimachi, Eric Schmitt and Julian E. Barnes
  • Jan. 31, 2020
The United States has carried out an airstrike against the leader of Al Qaeda’s affiliate in Yemen after months of tracking him by using aerial surveillance and other intelligence, according to three current or former American officials.

The officials expressed confidence that the Qaeda leader, Qassim al-Rimi, was killed in a January airstrike in Yemen but were awaiting confirmation before making a public announcement.

If confirmed, his death could represent a significant blow to the Qaeda affiliate, which remains one of the most potent branches of the terrorist group. The Yemen branch, Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, has tried to attack the United States and Europe and is thought to still want to.

The group’s ability to orchestrate or attack targets in the West has atrophied in recent years, as American airstrikes have targeted their bomb-makers and English-language propagandists. But the group, American officials have previously said, remains a dangerous one.

Last edited:
I have to hand it to him the idiots keep watching the ball bounce in his right hand and he just proceeds getting the job done with his left. That must be infuriating to the Dim's.

Seriously we as Americans should be celebrating another victory over Terrorism, but we have to instead listen to a month of crying over failed hoax Shampeachment hoax
I have to hand it to him the idiots keep watching the ball bounce in his right hand and he just proceeds getting the job done with his left. That must be infuriating to the Dim's.

Forum List

Back