Durham's Investigation Is Much Farther Reaching Than Originally Thought

It’s just a show. Nothing of any significance will come of Durham’s efforts, but it will continue to inflame many of the right. It will drag on for years, just enough to keep Rs and cons hopes up.
That's true. The only thing I ever see coming out of these investigations is a multi million dollar tab and absolutely no results. In the beginning they all claim to be run by "a tough, fair, impartial prosecutor that is known for his no nonsense approach to law enforcement". "They'll never pull the wool over this guys eyes". They always say the same shit but as the investigation progresses and then drags on, nothing ever happens to anyone. Durham is a joke just like Horowitz, Mueller and Comey were. They're all members of the same swamp.

That's true. The only thing I ever see coming out of these investigations is a multi million dollar tab and absolutely no results. In the beginning they all claim to be run by "a tough, fair, impartial prosecutor that is known for his no nonsense approach to law enforcement". "They'll never pull the wool over this guys eyes". They always say the same shit but as the investigation progresses and then drags on, nothing ever happens to anyone. Durham is a joke just like Horowitz, Mueller and Comey were. They're all members of the same swamp.
I believe this is by design. The oligarchy wants to keep us divided. So, they push these bogus investigations to provoke strong feelings, which divides Americans.

They did the exact same thing to those on the left, with the Mueller investigation and the Russiagate Hoax.

It’s just a show. Nothing of any significance will come of Durham’s efforts, but it will continue to inflame many of the right. It will drag on for years, just enough to keep Rs and cons hopes up.
With Biden over the DOJ your probably right.

With Biden over the DOJ your probably right.
No. It doesn’t matter who’s in the WH. Dumb Don was there for four years and knew first hand of illegalities by O’s minions, yet couldn’t get anything done.

Some really wishful thinking here. Like, desperate.

I guess you would know after that whole Trump and Putin stole the 2016 election bullshit.

Since you have an advantage with desperate wishful thinking, does it go away?

Are you still pushing the 2016 lie?

Actually Dems have forgotten 2016 entirely. They underestimate Trump, acting as if he could never win an election.

I love how these left wing communists claim he is a MORON and an IDIOT…then claim he stole the election and covered his tracks so well that a 3 year, $40 million investigation came up with nothing.

If the lefties were outsmarted by a moron….ACCORDING TO THEM…doesnt that make them dumber than a moron?

I guess you would know after that whole Trump and Putin stole the 2016 election bullshit.

Since you have an advantage with desperate wishful thinking, does it go away?

Are you still pushing the 2016 lie?
More desperation for you guys to try and distract from the failure of your narrative regarding the 2016 election.

Forum List

Back