Durham report released

Yeah but then Hillary did some stupid things that cost her on election day.
I don't think so. I think the left attacked anyone voting for Donald Trump so viciously that we just quit telling anyone, especially polls, who we were really going to check on the ballot. It was just easier and far less hassle. We couldn't help Biden voters who were more concerned over hurt feelings than being treated like adults.

If he wins the nomination, I think he has a great chance to win against Xiden....hence why he is polling so much better. A lot of that has to do with the massive buyer's remorse the independents are having for electing Xiden and the demafacsit.
Biden was not elected.

If he wins the nomination, I think he has a great chance to win against Xiden....hence why he is polling so much better. A lot of that has to do with the massive buyer's remorse the independents are having for electing Xiden and the demafacsit.
Did you think he had a great chance against Biden last election when he was running as an incumbent?!

A record number of people after Trump and Biden.

People blame Trump more than Biden.
For?

July 30, 2023
2023-07-30_13-11-31-M.jpg

Did you think he had a great chance against Biden last election when he was running as an incumbent?!
We didn’t realize the extent to which the media suppression of the Hunter laptop, along with the coordinated Election Day ”halt” scheme, would come into play.

This time, we have Elon Musk who will allow the truth to get out, and we will be prepared for counting halts with relief teams in place - and plumbers on call in case, ya know….a toilet is leaking on the other side of the building.

We didn’t realize the extent to which the media suppression of the Hunter laptop, along with the coordinated Election Day ”halt” scheme, would come into play.

This time, we have Elon Musk who will allow the truth to get out, and we will be prepared for counting halts with relief teams in place - and plumbers on call in case, ya know….a toilet is leaking on the other side of the building.
Oh come on now. Those are desperate excuses from an ego maniac that can’t ever admit losing. Don’t play that game.

People voted who the way they voted. Hinter Bidens laptop was a spoiled October surprise attempt, nobody cares except the Trumpers who think it criminalizes Joe. Normal people aren’t biting.

Election Day was Election Day and people voted how they wanted to vote. Trump lost by millions of votes.

Except Comer's report (by his own admission) doesn't contain any evidence of wrongdoing.
Just maybe's and possibly's. :)
As you know, that line has long left the barn!

Biden at Last Presidential Debate: ‘My Son Has Not Made Money’ from China

By JOHN MCCORMACK
December 10, 2020 4:26 PM

Today’s headline at CNN: “Federal criminal investigation into Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings in China.”

###

Hunter Biden admits to judge he made money from China, contradicting dad’s claims

By Patrick Reilly
July 27, 2023 9:20pm

Hunter Biden admitted to a federal judge that he received hundreds of thousands of dollars from a Chinese Communist Party-backed company — contradicting President Biden’s claims that his family never “made money from China.”

well not just that...the policies in place have brought global chaos, and economic hardship.

A record number of Americans are now saying they are worse off then they were before he was President...think about that....they were better off in 2020 in a global pandemic, then what the demafacsit policies have done to them....crazy, but Demafascsit are truly the worse pandemic the world has ever seen

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL​

Even the ones that honestly don't believe that they are worse off live in a country that is demonstrably worse off.
It will touch everyone except the 1%.

As you know, that line has long left the barn!

Biden at Last Presidential Debate: ‘My Son Has Not Made Money’ from China

By JOHN MCCORMACK
December 10, 2020 4:26 PM

Today’s headline at CNN: “Federal criminal investigation into Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings in China.”

###

Hunter Biden admits to judge he made money from China, contradicting dad’s claims

By Patrick Reilly
July 27, 2023 9:20pm

Hunter Biden admitted to a federal judge that he received hundreds of thousands of dollars from a Chinese Communist Party-backed company — contradicting President Biden’s claims that his family never “made money from China.”

Joe lies, all the time.

Forum List

Back